Chapter 15

Gravity
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is the final chapter, all the parts in italic are flashbacks.

 

Taeyeon woke up first the next morning. You both ended up facing each other during the night.

She looked at you, once her eyes adjusted to the light, you were frowning. She checked your temperature and noticed that you were a little warm.

You stirred, and she placed her hand on your cheek.

“Morning.” You mumbled and she smiled.

“Good morning, love.” She said and you blushed, eyes opening wide. “Sorry, ___.” Taeyeon was a bit taken aback by your reaction, she moved her hand away.

“No, it’s okay.” Your cheeks were bright red. “I do love you.” You said quietly and she smiled.

“You’re cute.” She pinched your cheek. You suddenly frowned.

“What happened after dinner?” You asked, confused.

“You don’t remember?” She was both concerned and a little disappointed. You shook your head. “You had a headache after dinner, so we came home and slept.” She told you and you nodded. “Does your head still hurt?”

“Yeah, a little.”



You took a shower while Taeyeon prepared breakfast, she was the one who suggested it since it could help with your headache.





“Why would they enter the building?” You asked, covering your face with a pillow and peeking from behind.

“I don’t know.” Wendy hid her face behind Irene, who was calmly enjoying the movie.

“You both chose the movie!” Irene said and chuckled.

“How is that funny?” Wendy asked, hitting her playfully.

The music turned from calm to tense and all three of you sank into the couch in anticipation.

“What are you watching?” Solar asked from behind the couch, all three of you got startled and screamed.

When you turned around, you found Solar and Sunny laughing hysterically.





You shook your head and got into the shower.





“___, can you come with me to the office?” Sunny asked you from the bedroom’s door. You nodded.

You were currently hanging out with Solar, Wendy and Irene in the room. Solar did your hair while you read a comic book.

You followed Sunny to the orphanage’s office where the director was sorting papers.

“Hi girls, what can I do for you?” The director glanced at you and then chuckled. “That’s a nice hairstyle, ___”.

“Thanks, Solar did it!” You spun around to show her.

“I want ___’s custody.” Sunny suddenly said and you stopped spinning.

The director smiled and told you both to sit down.

“Of course, Sunny.” She handed Sunny some papers. “I’ve been getting everything ready since your birthday is coming up soon.”

“Am I leaving with you?” You asked Sunny as your eyes filled with tears.

“Yes, you are!” Sunny ruffled your hair and you hugged her. “If they approve…”

“They will, Sunny. You’re her sister, there’s no one better than you.” The director told her. “I’ll help too.”

“Thank you.” Sunny told her while rubbing your back.“Why are you crying?” She patted your head.

“I thought you were going to leave me here.” You said between sobs. “No offense.”

“None taken.” The director couldn’t help but smile. “Let’s fill all the paperwork, I’ll submit it on your birthday.” Sunny nodded, moving to be able to fill the papers without letting go of you.





You washed yourself, staying still under the running water for a while.





Solar entered the dining room, and you looked up from your homework.

“Are you sick?” She asked, feeling your temperature.

“I’m good why?” You asked, confused.

“You’re doing your homework.” You rolled your eyes, and she chuckled, walking away.

“I’m having trouble with an essay.” Solar stopped and approached you again.

“What is it about?” She asked, sitting beside you

Please log in to read the full chapter