No! Don't reject me WIFEY!!!

Don't Ends Our Love Story~~~!!!

The new bridal couple busy approaching their guest, family and friends.

“Yoona!  You look so gorgeous today!  I’ve never seen the brightest bridal like you! “ 

“You didn’t ever have your time to look at mirror during your wedding???”~~~  I said more in whispering.  Hope that she not hear that but I want her to hear that.

“Boooo~~~  I confuse!  Who is the formerly a player with the sweetest word here?  Your words really made me feel that is you and I’m loss with you!”  Yuri smack my neck.

“Yahhhh!  My sweetest is just for my wifey!”

“Hmmm…  I really hope that your sweetest words is only for me now, Kim Yuri!”  Yoona look at her husband.

“Of course lalink!”  My cousin grinning his teeth…  Deserve it!

“Congratulation!”  I said to this new bridal.

***  Flashback.

“Yuri!  Don’t interfere with my stuff!  I’ll confess to her when the time is arrive!”

“No coward!  You should tell her now!”

“No!  She really need her bestfriend now!  Please don’t snatch her bestfriend!”

“Nope!  You are not qualified to be her bestfriend!  You deserve being her boyfriend!”

“What?”  Tiffany my darlink!  Why you should come here at this not perfect time???

“Aniyaaa it’s nothing!”

“What bestfriend?  What boyfriend?”

“Tiff!  He . . . . “  I closed  Yuri’s mouth.

“It’s really nothing Tiffany!  I said nothing!!!”

“Yahhh!  Why are you yelling at me Tae?  You even call me in my full name?”  Yeahhh.  That’s me when I’m in a panic situation like this.  Usually I only call you with Fany or now WIFEY!!!Kekeke…

“Mianhae~~~  It’s not what I really mean Fany yahhh~~~”  Try to talk in a nice tone.

“Arghhh… Whatever!  Just settle up your thing cause I will not mind either in your business if that bastard did not settle up his feel towards the girls!”

“Yahhh!  You call me bastard?”  Yuri look so scary.  You too WIFEY!  I scratch my head.

“Yahhh!  How come you can play with my maknae’s heart and at the same time you flirting with her bestfriend, Yoona???  At least, you should list down their name, so that you’ll not make such a silly mistake!  Dating with your girlfriend’s bestfriend?  You make them too in a hard situation!  I hate you bastard!!!”  You left us after make Yuri become more heartache.  I’m the victim!

“You~~~”

“Please just forgive her words!  It’s true!”

“Yahhhh!  You always make her to win!”  Yuri left him with his evil eyes.  I don’t know what is that means.

***

I look at you walk alone.  I’m gonna approach you.

“Fany~~~”  You avoiding me.  Turn off your way.

I look at you sit there alone.

“Fany~~~” You stand up and go, acts like you didn’t hear me.

I look at you try to settle up Seohyun and Yoona problems.  They shake their hand and hugs each other.  Is it mean, it settled?

“Fany~~~”  You left again.

“!!!”

“Taeyeon shi!”  Maknae approach this dumbness guy.

“…”

“You really need to talk to unnie.”

“How?  She always avoiding me as you can see~~~”  I sigh.

“We will help you.”

***

“Fany!  I thought Yuri’s problem is settled.  Then, why are you still avoiding me?”

The two girls look at us from a far.  They help a lot by drag my Fany here.  And that bastard Yuri too…  because of him, my Fany avoiding me.

“I heard that, Yuri had confess his feel.  He love Yoona!  Hey I heard that he safe you from bugs?  Bugs?  I don’t know you are really scared of bugs?”

“…”  You still in silent.

“Fany???  Why are still mad at me?  You can look at them now, they are happy befriend again now!”  I look at them.

“…”

“Fany???”

“Tae~~~”  Ahhh Finally! Listening to your voice,  I’m shuffling~~~

“…”  Look at my weirdo.

“Mianhae~~~Kekeke… I’m just too happy hearing you call out my name again!”

“Tae~~~”

“Yup Fany!”

“Yuri told me something!”

“Gulp!!!”

“…”

“W-what did he tell you?”

“Are you my bestfriend?”

“Yup!  Wae?”

“Why did he tell me that you want to change that word to …..”

“BOYFRIEND?”  Aishhh!  I can’t believe this!

“Is that really mean?”

“…”

“Tae?”

“I love you even before I become your bestfriend?”

“…”  You left me again.  Is that mean I’m being rejected???

WIFEY!  Are you rejecting me???  NO!!!

***

My next day is really in a damn mood.  I’m not focus in my class and my train.

“Taeyeon, you should practice too.  Did you forget your dream to become a star?  That’s why you are here?  You had a hard long journey to become a SM trainee!  You should not let it go just because of her!”

“…”

“Hey!  You had work so hard, don’t waste it now!  I can find another girl for you if you …  AuchhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  Deserve it!

“Yahhhhh!  How many time you want to hit me just because of that girl?  Auchhh!”  Deserve it again!

“You really love her right?”

“You can see it!”

“Then, that is the correct decision,  it’s good to confess although she reject you.  At least you know that you are being rejected and don’t waste your time thinking of her.”

“…”

“You should eat, study and train.  Where is your discipline?  You can’t achieve your ambition if you become a weak man like this.  You should struggle!!!”

“…”  I left him.  Walk out with my emptiness heart.

Open my locker, take my stuff. 

“tt!  When did they will stop doing this?  How can they unlock my locker?”  I see the stuff.  I really want to stop my fan to stop buying this stuff.  It a wasting~~~  I’ll disappoint them.  I’m fail!  I’m not born to be a star.

I open a letter.  Maybe it from one of my fans.

“I see you always quit from your training lately.  Stop being a lazy bump my dorky star!!!  Hwaiting!!!”

I take a long deep sigh.  I’m sorry but I think I can’t take it anymore.

After Tiffany dumb me, I try to busying killing my time with a pack schedule in SM training.  I’m success being in this big agency but I’m not happy to hide my emptiness heart.

***

“You are lucky enough to be her best friend.  If I can turn over the time, I’m happy enough to be her best friend again!”  Jessica said, take a sit beside me.

“But it’s not enough for me.”

“I know how is that feel.  Me even worse than you, I even lost my chance to be her friend again!”

“Is that really serious?”

“I don’t know whether she is willing to be my friend again or not but I’m myself doesn’t have any courage to be like that.  I try too but I love her so much!”

“You really love her?”

“No doubt about that!”

“…”

“Hey!  It just me who still love her.  I don’t know whether she even have that feel towards me when we’re couple cause I’m the one who force her to be in this relation.  Now, I regret this!  To make another confession is really a wrong decision!  Now, we are far away!”

“Should I not making your mistake?”

“…”

“should i?”

“No!  I think you should make another try cause we’re totally different!”

“What did you mean?”

He take the letter that my fan give to me earlier. 

“YahhH!  Don’t read it!”  I snatch that letter.   It’s personal.

“You should make another try.”  He left me clueless.

***

Still thinking of that blonde’s word.  Should I belief him?  Maybe he just want to make a fool of me.  He is my enemy!  He love Tiffany too!!!

I look at the poor girl…  Sat down there alone.  What are you thinking?

No!  You are crying?  Why?  Why you are crying again?  Alone?  I suppose to be beside you, help you sort your problem.

I take my steps.  About to approach you before that blonde come.

Huhhh!!!  I know, I shouldn’t have to trust you.  Blonde!

I hide behind the trees.

“Tiff!”  He give you an ice-cream.  Strawberry.  I don’t know it’s your favorite!  He know a lot about you!  Damn!

“Thanks Jessi.”

“I know it’s hard for you but trust me, it hard for me too.  Me either doesn’t want this to happen.”

“Yeah I know and I’m sorry.”

“Is that mean we are friend again?”

“…”

“Don’t think too much~~~”

“Yup!”

That blonde wipe your tears with both of his hand.  Damn!  I hate that!

“Yahhh!  You are such a !”  He rub his blooding mouth.

“TAE?”

***

“…”  That blonde left us to let us have a talk.  Why are you keep in your silent?

“Fany!”

“…”

“Mianhae~~~”

“…”  She left me dumbness again…

Arghhh!  Fany yah~~~

***

“What?  You want to quit?”

“Yup!  I’ll back to Jeolla.”

“Wae?  Your dream is here!”

“My dream is here but I can’t have it although it was in front of me.   That is really hurt!  That feel is really damn!”

“Is it because of her?”

“…”

“Tae~~~”  That voice!  The one that I really want to hear.  Is it you?  FANY!!!