Jealousy Hubby~~~

Don't Ends Our Love Story~~~!!!

Tok Tok Tok!!!

“Uittt!  Why did you still inside there.”  Sunny ask me weirdly.  Chincha?  It was about an hour after I arrived but I’m still in this car, thinking of that blonde with my WIFEY???  Aishhh that’s mean it was already one hour they had been together.

“Where is my bestfriend?”

“Unnn…”  I still blank, zoom out!

“Aishhh I still need to settle up something.  I’m better go now rather than wait for your answer!”  She said as she rush to the building.  Busy as the wedding planner!

*** Flashback!

“Tae!  May I exchange my sit with you.  I don’t want to sit with him~~~”  You said with you weak tone.  Of course I agree with you.

Thank god!  You are a stubborn girl!  I admit that although sometimes it burden me, but for that reason I’m still be able to be with you.  Your appa have to obeyed with your decision.

“Sure!  But are you sure, you want to sit beside Sunny?  She really hate you!”

“It’s okay.  I’ll work on it later.”  Now, we can really have a good conversation.  The most importantly is not in English but in Hangeul. 

I don’t know that you really put your effort to be good in Hangeul, you take a lesson with Jessica as the reward of act as his girlfriend.  Hmmm…

Day by day, I can’t see any improvement in your relations with Sunny.  She really hate you.  Sometimes, she will stick a note on your back ‘I’m a !!!’ or any else that really insane.  If I were you, definitely she will be kick out.  But that is what I really like about you.

“Just let them hate me since it was their right to love or hate me.  I know that I had made so many fault and I try to fix it as soon as possible.”

“You are such a tough girl babes!”

“Haha…  Your compliment is too much sometimes!”  You’re blushing with my praise.

*** 

“I love you!”  We heard the girl’s confession.  We look at the guy, that blonde guy.

“I never love you!  I think that I love you but it just a mistake!”  That guy said while looking at other place.

“It’s not a mistake.  Our love is real!”

“Buhhh… Real?  How can I love a dumb girl like you?  You are really not my type!”

“What’s wrong with me?”

“Just look at what you wear.  So old fashion!  Not hot at all!”

“But you said that I’m a unique girl.  We had date about a year before that come!”

“Huhhh?  ?  You are !”

“…”  She was crying all over.  For me:  She deserve it!  But for you:  Pity.. Pity… Pityyy…

“Listen to what I’m about to say.  To give you a hope is just one of my mistake.  For your information, I just make use of you to clear my frustration, whether I still love her or not.  And it just you who come and messing in my life.  So, you should put the blame on yourself.  If you were not there, approach me, thinking that I’ll love you, I will not definitely disturb and hurt you like this.  So, just let’s stop this!”

“I love you!”  That girl hug that blonde made her body fly away, being pushed by that blonde and split the drinks on her.

“Yahhhh!  Jessi!  How come you did this to her?”

“Because I love you!  I only love you!  It was clear now!”

“I hate you!”  You said with your anger eyes and grab the other girl’s hand.  Grab her before fixing her messing hair. 

You take off your  jacket to change her dirty jacket although it was really cold in that winter season.  Wipe her tears.  Rub her back up and down.  Until she sleep comfortless on your shoulder.

“Why are you being so nice to her?  She really means with you!”  I asked her.

“Please don’t ask me any questions that I don’t know how to answer it please.”  You said calmly as you brush the other girl’s hair gently with your loveable hand.

I just look at you, become more adore with your acts.  You are such a loveable friend.  I hope that they will realize it or they will be regret later.

I put my jacket on you.

“Thank you Taetae!”

So, that’s how Sunny become your best friend and my best friend too since she had married my chinggu, Sungmin. 

***  End of Flashback.

And now, that blonde come again.  Said that he wants to love Sunny back.  I don’t know whether I should believe on him or not but since you’re already mine and when looking at that single mom, I try to believe on you.  You want to help your best friends get back together. 

Raise up her son, Kyungsan alone is really hard for her.  Sunny really feel lost when Sungmin died in that car accident.  You really be there for her, almost of the time.  You really can’t see her upset, Wifey!  Although sometimes you sacrifice too much!  But that is YOU! 

So it had about an hour.  Where is you Wifey!  I dial up your number.

“Yup!  Hubby~~~  Are you there?”

“Nehhh…  Where are you now?”

“I’m on my way.  So, how the preparation?  The wedding is nearer!  Is everything done?”

“I’m still outside the building.  Waiting for you!”

“What???”

“How come I can come in without you.  They will ask many questions and I still not prepared with the answer.”

“Aishhh such a dorky hubby.  Just wait there.  We had nearer…  Jessi!  Can’t you drive slowly?”

“I just want to help your inpatient hubby!”

“Nehhh…  Hubby!  Did you hear that.  Just be patient, I will come soon.”

“Okay!  Ask that blonde to be more careful.  I don’t want anything bad happen to you and our baby!”

“…  Nehhh…  Did you tell others yet?  Promise me it will be secret!  I want to make a special announce about this!”

“Sure!”  I can imagine you are smiling right now.  Just like me.  Thinking of our baby make me smiling nonstop.

“Hubby!  Can you please stop smiling like that?  It just like a byuntae smiling!”

“Yahhh!  Are you arrived?”  I look around and found you.  Make me smiling more ertly.

“I miss you already!”  You come and give a light kiss.  I enjoy it and more and more since I realize someone is observing us WIFEY!  Haha…

“Wuhhuuuu…  Unnie!  Don’t do this in front of me please!!!”  That maknae!  Such a .

“…”  You are stunned with the maknae over reaction.  She closed her eyes with her hand.

“Hahaha…  It’s okay unnie but can’t you continue it in your house.  Right now, may I have my unnie please~~~ the dorky and romantic husband, KIM TAE YEON?”  Yahhh!  Don’t have to call my full name.  Aishhh!  She grab my wifey with her.  “So unnie, why are you late?  The marriage will start soon!”

“Ehemmm…”  That blonde!

“Unnn…  Mianhae!”  I scratch my back head as I realized he had observing me for a moment.

“So, both of you really a cute couple.  I’m happy for that!”

“Huhhh.”

“Wuhuu…  A jealousy husband!”  That blonde walk beside me, come in to the ceremony.  I just ignore him.

 

#  Anyeooo...  Hope you'll be happy with this rush chapter...

Sorry...Try to put some jealousy drama lol...  >_<  Have a nice day yahhh~~~