You're my Beautiful Bridal!!!

Don't Ends Our Love Story~~~!!!

“Woahhh they are so beautiful and gorgeous!”  You shout happily with your maknae when the YoonYul couple comes in.

“But for me, you are the most beautiful and gorgeous bridal in my life!”  I poke your nose made you become more blushing.

“Hmmm…  I hope that my Yong is as romantic as you, dorky hubby!”  That maknae tap my shoulder make her unnie’s face more reddish like a cherry.

“Of course you can have it Seo!  I think he is quiet romantic when he compose a lovely song and sang it in front of your entrance house, just to propose you!”  You said as hugging that maknae made me nodded it too.

“Nehhh~~~  I hope that I make a right decision!” 

*** Flashback…

“Tae!  I think you should help your player cousin!”

“Mwo~  Wae?”

“His player attitudes had hurt too many girls including my favorite maknae!”

“…”  Just scratch my back head.  Headache!

“Don’t talk to me before this problem is settled!”  Woahhh!  Her mandatory order!  My days really in a dumb side even not hearing your voice for a day.

‘Kim Yuri!!!’  Arghhhh!!!

***

“!@#$%”  He rub her head.  I had just smack her head with the thick dictionary.  Is it hurt?  Really hurt?  Even I doesn’t want to imagine the hurts.  Haha.

“Yahhh!  What is this for?”  Yuri broke the kiss with his …th girlfriend.  His another girlfriend!

“Stop hurting the girls!”

“Mwo?  I trying to give my love to the girls!”

“Boooo…  This is really the words that come out from a player like you.”  “And you?”  I point to his girlfriend!  “How come you can sacrifice your love and life to this bastard?”

“You call me bastard?”

“Ops!  Mianhae~~~  I really doesn’t mean it.  It just slip out from my tounge!  TV Dramas’ influences!”  Ngeee~~~

“I know, this must be someone who ask you doing this to your beloved cousin!”  Yuri made a simple but a correct conclusion.  I’ve never involve in his matter.  As long as he doesn’t over react and effect his studies, I have no reason to disturb his life since for me, it also the girl’s fault cause falling in love with that player.  They knew it already!

“…”

At that perfect time, the maknae and you come across nearer us with that meaningful gazed.  Omo~~~ 

“Ahhah!  Like what I had predicted!  It’s all because of her!”

“Don’t put the blame on her when you are the one who made a trouble with that innocent maknae and other girls.  Stop being a player Yuri.  You really hurt them.  Some other day, you will receive something that is worse than what you had do to them.”  I try to convince him.  More in an advising way.

“ Stop talking like ahjumma!”

“So, stop being a player!”

“I want but I can’t!”

“What did you mean by you can’t?”

“Almost of my time is being spent by these girls.  I will died alone if I’m not with them!”

“Just spent more of your time with me.”

“Huhhh!  Spent my time just by stalking her?  Or, do you want me to stalk on her too?”

“…”

“Do you really want me to do like that?”

“…”  I look at him.  “Nope!”

“Me either doesn’t want to disturb your only girl!”

“…”

“Do you really like her?”

“…”  Just swallow my saliva.

“I never seen you to like girl like this.  Why you didn’t confess to her?”

“Nope!  She doesn’t like this.”

“You can try, at least!”

“I’m afraid!  This may make us become awkward if she doesn’t feel the same way as me.”

“You are coward!”

“Nope!”

“You’re!”

WIFEY!  Yuri call me a coward.  I just doesn’t want to lose you. Otokhe???

Hearing to your story life.  Your family.  Your prejudices.  I just don’t have enough courageous in my heart to make those confession.  I just don’t want to lost you!

“Why did you breakup with Jessi?  I can see that he really love you so much!”

“…”  You keep in silent.

“Sorry if I’m too much.  It’s okay if you doesn’t want to tell me.” 

“I and him had been in love since we were kids.  I don’t know whether it was really a real love or just more like a friend’s love but since we had knowing each other for a long time, I feel really comfortable to be with him.”

“…”  Are you really knowing him for that long time Wifey?  Still focusing on your story.

“We are neighbor.  He always protect me, play with me.  Until that …”  No!  Don’t stop in the middle of the story.  I really hate hiatus!

“Her mother was cough up being in the scandal life with my appa!”  You stop your words again.  It really hard for you to continue the story.  I can feel it in your shrieking voice.

“I’m sorry~~~”  I rub your back up and down, trying to release your sadness.

“I just can’t accept how did they can do that to my sick umma.  She was really sick at that time and this really made her heart died.”  Sobs.  You hold your tear but fails.  “Everyday, we will sing together to release her pain.  She really love music!”

I tighten our hug make she feels more comfortable.  She was too trembles when flashbacking the memory with her umma.

“Since that, I’m not that close with Jessica.  I ask for a break up after my umma died.”  She hold her tears.  “Aishhh!  I’m not suppose to crying in front of you.”

“No!  It’s okay to crying.  It will make you feel better although it was really pain for me to see my angle is crying in my arms!”  I try to sort out your feeling.  Make that silly joke make you giggle softly in your tears.

“I’m too shocked when seeing him during our first day in the class.  He had left California with his family after my umma death.  I don’t receive any news from them.  Somehow I feel happy to have him at my new school.  I really have no body.  I’m all alone!”

“Is it mean that you are still loving him?”

“Nope!  I guess no!  It just that I feel comfortable to be with him, just the same as when we were kids.  I feel save being with him.  You know what I mean?  We had become friends since we were child!”

“Okay, arasso!  But now, after he confessing his feeling to you again, don’t you feel the same way as him again?”

“At first, I’m also confused with my heart but after look at his jerk manner.  He was really mean!   It was no doubt that my hatred is over than my love for him!”

“Do you really hate him?  Nope!  That’s not really what I want to ask.  Do you really don’t love him anymore?”

“Yup!  I’m sure about that!”  You are so determine in what you are saying.  “And I really not gonna give my heart to him anymore!  I mean, to any body else too.  Since, it was really hurt to being lied and back snub, just like what my umma got!”

“Pabooo!  Not all men are like that!  Jessi also not the one who was fault in your story.”  I had to admit it.  He was innocent!  It’s your appa and his mom’s fault!

“I know and that’s why I feeling like I can be his friends again but what did I get?  I involve in his scandal love.  He hurt sunny, that’s mean, I’m also involve in hurting Sunny!  The fact that I’m hurting another girl is really made me feel down!  He made me feel like I’m just the same as her moms!”

“It’s not your fault!  You just want to help him.  He said he want to get Sunny back by making her jealous with you.  You didn’t expect him to fall in love with you again right?”  You just nodded your head.

“Gomawo chiggu yahhh…”   

“I had lost him, and would you like to replace him?  Being my chinggu?  To play with me, study with me, protect me, grab our ambition together!  Would you like to accept this offer?”

“Sure!” 

We did the pinky promise as we giggle happily.  You look so gorgeous at that time!  At least I can least your burden by being your best friend.

“Warning!  Don’t fall in love with me!”  You give me a warning, more in a joke’s tones.  But it really stop my heart beat!  I’m already fall in love with you even before we become a really good friend!  Wifey!

What a sigh~~~  Should I reject this offer and run out to be your lover instead of being just your bestfriend?

“Are you feeling any doubt with my offer, Taetae?”

“…”

*** End of flashback.

“Hubby!”

“…”

“Are you spacing out again? What are you thinking?”

“Nothing!”

“Sure?”

“Nope!  I’m thinking about you~~~”  Ngee…  Giggling dorkyly.

“Pabooo~~~”  You give me a light pinch…  It’s hurt but I like it!  Haha…

Stare at you although all of the other eyes are on the new bridal, receiving another pinch but followed by a light kiss on my cheek.

“That is the advance reward!  Now, get away your eyes from me!”  Your mandatory order again~~~

“I’ll repay it!”  I give a light kiss on your cheek too.  “It’s 1:1 now!  So, I doesn’t need to get away my eyes from you!”

“…”  Give me a gazed.

“…”  Look into your eyes deeper.

“…” Now, we look at each other pair of eyes.  I know you enjoy it!  Don’t deny it.

Your eyes become smaller and smaller as you start smiling, giving your eye smile.

 

###

Anyeooo....

Kamsahamnida to my readers and subscribers...

***bow***