Lovers.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

I looked up in his eyes and then bit my lip. His eyes were so beautiful. I gulped and looked down. 

'I-If you want to know, I just want you by my side.' I softly spoke. Jinyoung raised an eyebrow and let go of me. He rubbed his temples and sighed. 

'That's not reasonable.' Jinyoung said and then took his jacket from me. He pulled it on and searched for his pockets. 

I looked at him in panic and bit my lip. 'Don't go.' I muttered. Jinyoung shook his head and went past me to the door. He was about to grab the doorknob until I stopped him. 

'Wait, I wasn't being reasonable.' I rapidly said while I stuck out my hand. Jinyoung turned him around and looked at me. I walked over to him and took his hand. I looked up and blinked with my eyes. 

'Kiss me and you'll know the reason.' I muttered. Jinyoung just stared at me and didn't say a word. 

'The reason why I want you by my side is because I don't want to suffer anymore. Two years back, I explained that it was all a mistake that I said that I love you but the truth is, I have never made a mistake. I regretted the moment that I told you it was a mistake. I was a coward for not stopping you and I don't want to make the same mistake again. Please, Jinyoung.' I begged. 

Jinyoung just looked at me without saying a word which made me think that it wasn't reasonable enough. After a minute of silent, I let go of Jinyoungs hand and stepped back. 

'Alright, if you want to go, then go. I have tried my best.' I sniffed while my eyes began to water again. I wiped my nose off with the back of my hand and looked down at the floor. 'I don't know how to stop him.' I thought sadly. 'I love him. I really do but it seems that my words can't reach him.' 

But when I got a solution, I rapidly wiped my tears off and bit my lip. i took a big step towards Jinyoung and wrapped my arms around his neck. I tiptoed on my toes to reach his lips and pressed mine against his. 

They still felt soft as usual and the warmth of them made my stomach rumble. I clasped myself onto him and kissed him slowly. When I felt him kissing me back, my waist got embraced by his warm arms. 

He bent his head down so I didn't need to stand on my toes. I loosened myself as he couldn't go as long as he still held onto me. I smiled in my kiss and chuckled softly. 

Our forehead were against each other as we stopped with kissing. I stared into his eyes and his eyes were shining. He was smiling too. 

'I-I love you.' I muttered insecure as confessing was not my confidence. Jinyoung smiled and kissed me again. 'I love you too then.' 

'A-are you going to leave?' I asked him shyly. Jinyoung laughed and grabbed my waist tighter. 'Nah, I think I'm staying as long as you'll be mine.' he chuckled. 

I smiled and began to laugh. 'I have missed you.' I said while I hugged him. 

Jinyoung smiled and embraced me too while he put his chin on top of my head. 'It's about time you have confessed.' he smiled. 

I frowned my forehead and looked at him with a smile. 'What?" I asked. 

Jinyoung chuckled and my cheek. 'Kissing me sleepwell? What kind of girl would do that unless I'm your bias.' he chuckled. I blushed and looked at the clock. 

'Ooh, I need to go. It's already this late.' I said. Jinyoung smiled and went back to my bed. He carefully laid on it while he took off his jacket. I walked over to him and carefully took over his jacket. 'Are you hurting a lot?" I asked him. Jinyoung looked up and slowly nodded. 

'Just a little bit. I need to rest a little more.' Jinyoung smiled. 'Just go. I'll be fine. Your teachers won't be so happy to see you if you're late at school.' Jinyoung chuckled. I smiled and kissed him. 

'Are you really here when I'm back?" I asked him to be sure since a part of me was still scared. Jinyoung laughed and rolled with his eyes. 'Ohgod. You can take something from me if you're still afraid that I might leave.' he told me with a chuckle. I laughed and kissed his cheek before covering him with a blanket. 

'Then I'll be back this afternoon.' I told him. Jinyoung nodded and closed his eyes. 

I smiled and walked my room out. But then my heart jumped as Shindong was standing closely in front of me. I hit him with my hand and looked at him flustered. 'What's your problem?' I asked him while I blew out my gasped air.

Shindong smiled and patted my head. 'Nothing serious noona, besides who's that dude in your room?' he asked me while grabbing the doorknob. I stepped aside, blocking his hand from the doorknob and put my hands on my waist. 'Don't you need to go to with Jiyeon to school?' I asked him.

Shindong nodded and opened his mouth in surprise. 'Yes, but I thought that Jiyeon was with you? I couldn't find her.' Shindong admitted. I raised an eyebrow and let down my arms from my waist. 'What do you mean about you ca- Ah!' I said while I walked down the stairs, past him. Shindong turned around and stared after me.

I ran through the hallway and opened the door to the kitchen where Sandeul was making delicious breakfast. 'Ah, hey, I haven't see- woah!' Sandeul exclaimed while he looked at me. I was standing very closely behind him and when he turned we were only standing a few inches from each other while my icy glare was poking his anxious soul. 

'W-Why that..Why that dark aura?' he asked me with stutters. I narrowed my eyes and looked at him. He smelled anxious. 'Where's Jiyeon?' I coldly asked. Sandeul gulped and held onto his spoon with his both hands. 'I-I...' he stuttered while his eyes were avoiding mine. Sweat broke out on his forehead.

'Say it.' I said.

Sandeul sighed and then loosened his shoulders. 'Fine, aishh that kid makes me have a mental breakdown. Jiyeon went back to Kwangmin. She told me not to tell you.' Sandeul explained. I widened my eyes and furrowed my forehead. 'Again?' I asked him.

Sandeul nodded and then turned around to look at his dishes. A soft sigh escaped his mouth. 'You made me burn my omelets.' Sandeul sighed sadly while he picked up his pan and threw the black roasted omelets in the thrash can.

I giggled while I walked away. 'Good, then when is she coming back?' I asked him while I took my bag from the corner of the room. Sandeul shrugged his shoulders and broke an egg on the pan again.

'Molla, she only said that she was going to Kwangmins house.' Sandeul shrugged while he turned his egg. I nodded and opened the door to the hallway.

'Shindong! Come down! I'll bring you to school.' I exclaimed with a loud voice. I wonder if the other members would be mad at me for waking them up this early.

I could hear Shindong bouncing down from the stairs and ran to me. He took out his elbow and made me hook my arm in his.

'Let's go noona!' he smiled while we stepped out of the house after saying bye to Sandeul. I smiled and walked a street with Shindong.

'Hey noona, you still haven't told me who that guy was.' Shindong remarked. I nodded and looked up at him. 'You want to know so badly?' I asked him with a raised eyebrow. Shindong thought for a while until he shook his head.

'Nevermind. I guess he will be a flirt.' he muttered. I slapped his arm and looked at him with a glare of disbelief. 'I can't believe you just said that?! I'm not like you!' I chuckled. Shindong shrugged his shoulders and put his hand in his pockets.

'I'm not a playa~' he sang. I chuckled and grabbed his arm tighter while I leant onto it like a little kid. 'Then tell me who that girl was that I saw walking away from your room last week~' I whined with a childish voice.

Shindong turned pink and looked away. 'Noona~' he whined back flustered.  I laughed and let go of him. 'You know, your noona isn't stupid, she has a very remarkable eye.' I bragged while I winked with my eye.

Shindong made a 'pfftt' sound and looked to the right. 'Well, noona, it's nice to talk with you again but I have arrived at school.' he told me. I nodded but then suddenly, someone ticked my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jae Bum smiling brightly.

I lightened up and embraced him happily. 'You're healed.' I gasped. Jae Bum smiled and hugged me back. 'Yeps, I'm alright.' he chuckled.

'Ooh, I thought that you would die.' I said worriedly but everything faded away when I heard him laugh so nonchalantly. 'It's nothing. Sulli's a great nurse.' he joked.

I smiled and then looked at back at Shindong who looked shocked. 'Shindong? What's wrong?' I asked him.

Shindong snapped out of his shock and shivered. He pointed with a finger at Jae Bum and dropped his jaw. 'You aren't dating with HIM, are you?' he asked me. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. 'Do I look like I'm dating with him?' I asked him back. Shindong shivered again and then did a sign to Jae Bum with his fingers, trying to threathen him with that 'I keep an eye on you' look.

Shindong turned around and walked his school in while I watched his back disappear. 'What's that all about?' I asked after I have turned around. Jae Bum put a hand on his chin and smiled. 'Do you remember that I told you about that popsicle?' he asked me.

I nodded and thought back about that moment. 'Well, he hasn't forgiven me for that.' he bluntly said which made me burst into laughter. I smiled and hooked arms with him. 'I'm really glad you're healed.' I said.

Jae Bum nodded and looked up at the sky. 'Yeah me too.'

'Is Sulli coming too?' I asked him. Jae Bum shook his head and smiled. 'Nope, she's resting. She had a hard time taking care of me so, tonight, I will do something special in return.' he smirked secretly.

I laughed and then something popped into my head. 'Jae Bum,' I slowly said. Jae Bum nodded and turned to me.

'Back then, when you were wounded, I came by and Sulli opened but there was a very remarkable person coming out of your house with a cap. I came to know that, that person was Jinyoung. What was he doing there?' I asked him.

Jae Bum looked down on me and gulped. 'I-, I don't know...' he stammered. I narrowed my eyes and looked at him confused. 'What do you mea-,' I gasped as I realised something. 'Are you connected to Jinyoung all these times?!'

 

 

Jiyeon pov

 

'Kwangmin? I brought you some favourite deobokki,' I said while I slowly opened his door. The door creaked, revealing a broken Kwangmin, covered with blankets. He looked up at me and smiled weakly, but he still looked miserably though. I slowly closed the door and approached him like he was a scared deer. I sat down on his bed next to him and unwrapped the damping deobokki on his bed sheets. Even from the sight of it, it made me drool over the delicious smell. Kwangmin leant closer while he still held tightly onto his blankets. I poked some of the food on a fork and carefully fed him some. Even if he was hurt or sad, he still couldn't resist the smell of his favourite deobokki which I went to buy early in the morning, just for him. Poor Kwangmin for locking himself up in his room with no food but with loads of alcohol. He looked like a disaster. His hair was not combed, he hasn't showered for days and eyebags were clearly noticable under his eyes. I was the only one he would only open to. I his hair as he slowly ate the deobokki.

'Kwangmin...' I whispered carefully. I was actually a little afraid if he might throw a tantrum if I said something wrong. Kwangmin made a 'hmmm' sound and looked at me.

'I have tried to talk with my unnie and-'

'You talked with _____~ah?!' he said while raising his voice. I stuck out my hands and calmed him down. 'No, well yes, but there wasn't anything talked about so deeply.' I explained, trying to make him not more angry than he would be.

Kwangmin glared at me and closed his eyes in frustration. 'Get out.' he muttered.

I looked at him and put my hands on his shoulders. 'But Kwangmin,-'

'GET OUT!!!' he screamed. I flinched from his sudden burst and stood up from his bed. I walked his room out and closed his door. I could hear him throwing things, screaming and of course crying. I leant with my back against the door and sighed. 'Where did it all go wrong?' I asked myself while I looked at the ceiling. He was always like that. Throwing a tantrum whenever my sisters name or something referring to her would be brought up. He was badly hurt and I wish that I could help him over that pain.

After a while, he stopped and there was no sound anymore in his room. I carefully opened the door and peeked into his room. It was a mess. There was broken glass on his floor but I was glad he didn't cut himself with it. There he was again, wrapped in a blanket while some strands of hair was poking out of his blankets. His whole face was covered with the blanket. I slowly approached him again and put a hand on his back. 'Kwangmin...' I whispered.

Kwangmin leant down on me and sobbed. 'Please, make the pain stopp...' he sobbed broken in my neck. I hugged him and put my head on his. 'I'm sorry, Kwangmin....' I muttered.

 

 

'I'm going to stop here, heheheh xD

Thanks for commenting, it has been a while, hasn't it? :D

Fluffy scenes will be added from now on ^^ You excited? It has been a while, really xD

Well, please look forward and do not unsubscribe T_T or else I'll cray cray T_T

Bye!