At night.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

Some of you mght be a little confused, sorry about that, let me clear some things ^^ *clears throat*

- _____~ah mom is not so angelic as she seemed and she HATES Kwangmin because she wants her daughter to marry a rich man, all for the money.

- Jinyoung isn't dead, obvious ^^

- Jinyoung wants to protect _____~ah by running away with her together, if she ends up with Kwangmin is still a question ^^

- Will she run away is also still a secret ^^

(Hopes it clears a lot ^^ Further question can be asked through private messages ^^ Ppyong~! and again sorry for confusing ^^)

 

 

(Play this while reading ^^)

 

After sitting for a while with Jinyoung, a sound disturbed us and it sounded very familiar. There across the streets, there were my siblings running to me with teary eyes. They were crying and wailing and their arms were bruised. I immediately stood up and walked closer to them. I looked sideways to be sure if there wasn't a car coming and opened my arms for them.

'Unnieee/Noonaaa...!' they both yelled before falling into my arms. I looked shocked at them and caressed their hair. 'What's wrong? Shindong? Jiyeon?' I asked the sobbing twins. They both cried harder and grabbed me tightly. I turned my head to Jinyoung and motioned him to come closer. 'Can you help me?' I asked him. Jinyoung nodded and grabbed Shindong up while I grabbed Jiyeon and placed her on my arm. There I noticed some big bruises on their arms.

'What happened?' I asked shocked but they still didn't answer until Shindong had the courage. 'Omma...' he sobbed and continued. 'Omma hit us...She..she was angry and hit us both with a stick and yelled at us...'

I widened my eyes and patted Jiyeons back who was crying louder. 'Whaat?' I asked with disbelief while I looked at Jinyoung who was looking concerned at Shindongs arms. They were more bruised than Jiyeons. He has probably tried to protect Jiyeon from getting more bruised. 'And what did she yell?' I asked.

Shindong wiped his tears away and looked afraid at me. 'She said that we don't belong home anymore, together with you unless you accept the marriage.' he hiccupped.

I stopped for a second with breathing and looked at Jinyoung. 'D-Does that mean that we don't have a home anymore?' I asked and to my fault, I caused the twins to cry harder. 'Sssttt....Jiyeon...Shindong...' I said while their arms. Jinyoung inched closer to me and shook his head.

'I told you. If you don't accept the marriage they will take everything away from you and you'll have to suffer unless you run away with me.' he told me. I shook my head and Jiyeons head. They both had calmed down. 'No...There has to be a solution for this, until then, I need to find a new home for them.' I said while acting like a brave sister but I was as astonished and broken as they were. I wanted to cry but I can't.

'And where are you going to find that?' Jinyoung asked me. 'You can't return with me.'

I nodded and sighed frustrated. 'Then...I hope that Kwangmin will help us.' I looked up at the sky and saw that it was already midnight and a few lanterns lightened the streets up and the weather was getting cold. 

'Okay, then let's go to Kwangmins house.' Jinyoung said while he took my arm and pulled me closer. I nodded and closed my eyes while I walked with Jinyoung to Kwangmins house.

(...)

Due to overcrying Jiyeon and Shindong fell asleep during our walk to Kwangmins house and were now clinging onto us. There was an awkward silence between us until I spoke.

'Jinyoung...' I whispered. Jinyoung nodded and looked at me. 'About that you still love me. Doesn't it hurt you, seeing me with Kwangmin 'cause you wanted to seperate us before.'

Jinyoung smiled and shook his head lightly. 'No, I won't. It' s true that it hurts but seeing you happy, makes me ease the pain more.' he sweetly said, making me feel a little guitly that I hurt him more and more. I smiled and blushed slightly. 'But, you know, you're a very sweet boy. Maybe in another life, I would have wanted you.' I chuckled. Jinyoung smiled and nudged me softly.

'Don't say those things when you have a boyfriend.' he teased me. I pouted and hit him softly. 'Yah! I wanted to make you feel better.'

Jinyoung chuckled and it frightens me that we could still talk like this after such a long time. He is alive. He is standing right now next to me. This isn't a dream.

Then Jinyoung stopped and I stopped too and turned to him with a questioning look. 'What's wrong?' I asked him. Jinyoung didn't answer and stepped closer to me. He lifted his hand up and lightly my cheek. I closed my eyes and put my face closer to his hand that was nicely warm. It made me forgot the troubles I was in and think back about our times together. So nostalgic.

Without noticing, a tear slipped down my cheek but Jinyoung caught it and wiped it away with his thumb. His breath my forehead and his voice soothed me. 'Don't cry... We'll get out of this, together...' he whispered with a husky voice. His voice sounded very soft as if the world isn't supposed to hear it.

His body was close against mine and the soft snoring of Shindong on his back was the only thing we could hear in our silence that was now not awkward but filled with feelings that words are useless right now.

'Promise me...Promise me that we will get out of this...' I softly spoke while my voice cracked a little in the middle of my sentence. Jinyoung looked compassionate and nodded slowly. 'I promise. I'll promise that you and Pipoomica will be save. That you' ll be happy again, together with your love and your siblings.' he reassured me. I closed my eyes and put my hand onto his that was now on my cheek. 'Thank you..' I whispered before pulling his hand of my cheek and proceeded our walk. 'Thank you Jinyoung, for being there for me when I need you. Thank you...' I thought.

Slowly a tear escaped my eye again and made it's way down my face onto Jiyeons cheek who was sleeping soundlessly in my arms.

We looked like a broken family, walking lonely on the streets at night while the cold wind our cold skin yet warm from each others love.

 

My writing style looks a little flat but that's because I'm reading a lot of books in another language and it lacks my English. ^^

Sorry for that.

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Thanks for commenting. ^^