Youngmin.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

Alright, let me list some things up. Who in the world is Pipoomica? Let us talk about the people who couldn't be.

  • Kwangmin check!
  • Youngmin check!
  • BOYFRIEND check!
  • B1A4 check!
  • Jae Bum check!
  • Sulli check!
  • Channie check!
  • Minzy check!
  • Ren check!

Who's still left? XD

Get ready for it ^^

 

'But first of all, don't be angry with me, alright?' Youngmin asked cautiously.

'Yes, alright.'

'Okay, that person is actually Jinyoung.'

'J-Jinyoung?' I gasped. 'No, you're kidding me. He's death.'

'Aishh... Let me explain everything to you! Just come to my house! Pali!' Youngmin ordered me.

I was still staring through my room with my jaw dropped but closed it rapidly when Youngmin shouted at me.

'Yeah, I'll be on my way.' I told him before hanging up. I shot up right and changed me. 'Why is it Jinyoung? We prayed each other goodbye already, why does he want Pipoomica?' I thought while I took my bag and put on my slippers. It was actually warm today so I had dressed me according the hot temperature. I put the phones in my pocket and then stopped when I had realized something. 'Those messages. The way how he spoke. Jinyoung talks like that too, just like that message on that rainy day. But why got Jae Bum attacked? Why is he still contacting me and confessing his feelings?'

I shook my head and walked my room out. There I met Gongchan who just wanted to knock on my door. 'Wow, where are you going?' he asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and mumbled the word 'out' to him. I walked passed him and climbed the stairs down. Gongchan turned him around and raised an eyebrow. 'Are you going out?' he asked me. 'At this moment?'

I stopped and looked up. I gave a nod and wondered why it was so wrong. 'Yes, can't I?' I asked him. Gongchan sighed and came down the stairs so he was standing around my height. He leaned closer and looked deeply into my eyes. 'Jae Bum got attacked and you're going out? Aren't you afraid that you might be attacked too by that Ren?' he asked me.

I shook my head and grabbed my bag tighter. 'It's day light. There are people walking around. They can't hurt me without being unnoticed.' I told him. Gongchan sighed and rubbed his temples. 'Great. But take Sulli with you. I know that Jinyoung might be gone but I still got the duty to protect you but I can't go with you myself since I have something else to do.' he said. I lifted an eyebrow and looked at him. 'Why Sulli?' I asked him.

Gongchan shrugged his shoulders and scratched his head. 'Fresh air can't harm her.' he joked. I pouted and walked down the stairs. 'Yah! Take Sulli with you!' Gongchan shouted while he leaned against the barge of the stairs. 'Arrasso!' I said irritated.

I walked my house out and went to the neighbours. I pushed the doorbell and waited for Sulli to open. I pressed it again and surprisingly, after a long wait, the door finally opened. A guy with a cap walked out of the door while Sulli stood in the doorway. The man walked passed me, brushing his shoulder lightly against mine. His glare was fixed on mine as we met eyes shortly. I stared at his back as he gracefully walked down the path of Sullis front garden. Soon, he disappeared in a glimpse.

I turned back to Sulli and raised an eyebrow as Sulli looked more better than this morning. She looked cheerful. 'Who was that?' I asked her. Sulli smiled and shook her head. 'A good friend of us.' she smiled. I nodded and grabbed my bag again. 'Gongchan wanted you to accompany me when I'm out.' I told her. Sulli brightened up and clapped with her hands. 'Why don't you say so earlier. It has been such a long time since I went shopping.' Sulli smiled. I squeezed one eye shut while I crunched my nose up. 'Yeah, about that. I'm not going to shop, I just want to pass by Youngmins house. You're more like a bodyguard since that incident with Jaebum.' I told her. Sulli made an 'Oh' and took her jacket from a closet. Through a small doorway, I could catch a glimpse of Jae Bum sitting in the couch while he looked curious at me. I smiled at him and waved. Then Sulli came back and closed the door behind her.

'Who's with Jae Bum?' I asked her. Sulli smiled and clacked her teeth. 'Better. He's a fast healer so everything will be alright.' she told me. I made an 'ah' and walked with her. During our way, Sulli had turned to me and asked me why I wanted to go to Youngmins house instead of shopping. I have explained her everything about Pipoomica and that weird phone coming back and Sulli had listened to me the whole way, sometimes dropping an 'Ah' or a 'Oh'.

We have almost reached Youngmins house and I could see his cottage. 'So that Jinyoung is now Pipoomica?' Sulli asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and bit my lip. 'I don't know. That's why I want to hear Youngmin explain everything.' I told her.

Sulli smiled and nodded while we walked through Youngmins front garden. We  had almost reached his door until it opened abruptly and a overjoyed Jeongmin and Minwoo appeared from nowhere.

'__________~ahhhhhh!!!' They both exlaimed while they stuck out their arms. I smiled and hugged them both as they attacked me. 'It has been soooooo long since we saw you!!' Minwoo pouted while he faked some tears. I laughed and pouted too. 'I'm sorry.' I whined with a little voice.

Minwoo smiled while Jeongmin grabbed my waist. 'Hey, is it true that you and Kwangmin broke up?' Jeongmin asked me with earned him a slap from Minwoo. 'What's with that attitude?' Minwoo yelled at him. Jeongmin smirked and shrugged his shoulders. I blushed and looked down. 'Yeah, we broke up.'

Jeongmin smiled and tilted my chin up. 'Yah! You don't deserve him. You can get better.' Jeongmin smiled while he winked at me. My jaw dropped as Minwoo hit him again. 'Don't so much! She's already as red as a tomato!' Minwoo exlaimed while he continued to slap Jeongmin who is now avoiding his punches. I laughed and walked with Sulli their house in, leaving the two fighting with each other in a playful way.

There I met Hyunseung and Donghyun and at last, Youngmin in the kitchen. I bowed to them and followed Youngmin who motioned me to go to his room to talk. Sulli went to join the others and talked with them.

When Youngmin finally has closed the door, I slapped him with my bag. 'What's with you selling Pipoomica?' I asked him sternly. Youngmin rubbed his arm and pouted. 'Woah, I'm sorry. It's not like selling a person. Aishhh...' Youngmin winced while he walked to his chair in front of his computer. He sat on it and twirled it. 'But to Jinyoung, I mean,-'

'Yeah, yeah, I know about your farewells.' Youngmin interrupted me while he took his phone and searched for something. 'Why?' I then asked him calmly. Youngmin looked up at me and lifted the phone to show me something. It was a message for Youngmin from Jinyoung.

'He had texted me this when he wanted to have Pipoomica.'

I took his phone over and read the message.

 

From: 000-xxxx-xxxx-xx

 

Youngmin, I want you do to a favor for me.

______~ah and I have said each other farewell and won't be meeting each other anymore in the future.

One part of me wanted to let go of her but the other part keeps worrying about her.

As soon as I had heard about the existence of Pipoomica that you wanted to throw away,

I want to ask you if you could give it to me.

Please, I'm sincerely begging you to give it to me.

Even if we had bid each other goodbye, I stil want something to contact her.

I'm afraid if I don't have Pipoomica, it will get into the hands of someone bad and _____~ah will be in danger. 

My health is not that good anymore and I regret that I let _____~ah go but I don't want her to know that.

I want to watch over her until the last moment of my life.

I will give you everything.

Just please.

Jinyoung.

 

'Jinyoung begged you.' I muttered. Youngmin nodded and supported his chin with his hand. My heart ached as I knew that somewhere deep in me, there was a part of me that was filled with regret and sadness.

'So, since I still didn't trust him, I didn't give it to him for free. I made him pay for it.' Youngmin told me with a smile. I blinked with my eyes and looked at him in disbelief. 'How much?' I asked him. Youngmin frowned his forehead and smirked. 'I guess around 50 000 bucks.' Youngmin said.

I widened my eyes and couldn't believe that he actually asked that much. 'How could you ask that much?!' I exclaimed. 'Didn't you know that Jinyoung is sick?'

Youngmin nodded and just stared at me. 'He wanted to have it so badly.' Youngmin told me. I sighed frustrated and looked at him. 'Youngmin, Jinyoung is sick. If he had paid you so much, he won't be able to pay his medicines later on. He will die.' I told him, trying to make some sense in him.

Youngmin laughed and shook his head. 'No, it won't be, besides, didn't you guys say farewell? So you won't come across him anymore.' he joked but I didn't take this as a joke. I shook my head and walked around. I pulled on my shoes and began to walk away but Youngmin stood up and grabbed my wrist. 'Were are you going?' he asked me.

I turned to him and looked at him with watery eyes. 'To find Jinyoung.' I sniffed. Youngmin looked at me and he had something vulnerable. 'Don't go.' he whispered. I looked up at him with a confused look. 'Why? You want him to die so early, you really don't know what he has been through with that sickness.' I shouted at him.

Youngmin stayed silent and didn't let go of my wrist. In fact, he just pulled me in his embrace and embraced me tightly. My face was dug into his chest as he my hair. 'That phonecall. You were right,' he began, I tried to escape from his embrace but he was stronger. 'Don't go.' he whispered again.

'What was I right about?' I asked him while I sobbed and didn't struggle anymore. 'That I like you.'

My heart stopped for a moment and I froze. Even if I was right, it felt shocking to hear it from his mouth. Jo Youngmin, the twin brother of Jo Kwangmin whom I had dated for 3 years likes me. 'Ever since I got to know you through Pipoomica, I had always held me in. Kwangmin took you away from me and I just have to wait. You don't know how long I have been waiting for this day to come that you and Kwangmin broke up. How cruel it is to be excited when you get hurts by Kwangmin. Now, Jinyoung. I don't know,' Youngmin told me. It was now that I had realized how sad and hurt he was. He spoke with so much pain and sadness, that I couldn't do then just to stand there and listen to him. He cried. I could feel his grip tighten.

'I have enough. I don't want to wait anymore. I won't let you go. I'm taking my chance. I'm not letting go.' he sobbed while his put his chin on my shoulder. 'I love you.' he confessed.

My heart ached to see Youngmin being so sad. My hands trembled and I was torn from the thought what I should do. 'Youngmin. Youngmin had suffered for so long and I had always hurt him with Kwangmin.' I thought sadly while I began to feel miserable. 'What have I done?' I thought.

'Don't go, please, for me?' Youngmin sobbed.

 

 

Ai.....>.<

What do you think she should do? Vote!

 

 

 

 

Kekeke, thanks!

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Thanks for commenting and subscribing, I love to read those ^^

I'll be back soon ! ^^