Principal.

Run Away With Me. [Sequel to Not In A Million Mails.]

'After going through the rules, you need to get a form from that place there.' while pointing with her finger to a tent, filled with teachers. We all nodded simultaneously and a few off us began to queue. I looked from right to left and sighed. Baro who noticed my sigh looked confused at me. He then chuckled. 'School hasn't begun and you're sighing already?' he smiled at me. I nodded and pouted slightly. 'Yeah, it's just. I don't like to go to school.' I confessed. Baro laughed and patted my shoulder. 'Don't worry, with me in your class, it won't be boring.' he smirked. I laughed and grabbed Kwangmins hand. Kwangmin turned to me and gave me his sweet smile. 'Let's go get a form.' I laughed at him. Kwangmin nodded and walked with me to the long queue. We waited for a long time until we got our forms. Kwangmin and I looked at each other before switching our forms with each other. 'Let's see if you know me good enough.' I teased. Kwangmin smiled and took a pen. 'I can't wait for that.' 

We both filled our forms completely correct and looked at each other satisfied. 'You are a good boyfriend.' I chuckled. 'And you are a good girlfriend.' he smiled at me. We hugged each other and walked to the others who are done with filling in the administration papers.

Jeongmin turned to me and grabbed teasingly my hands from Kwangmin. Kwangmin pouted and stood there like a little kid. Jeongmin stuck out his tongue to him and lead me to the school. 'Let's explore this school together.' he said while pulling me behind him. I just let him do it and ran with him the school in. My jaw dropped again and a slight smile came cross my face. The school was very creative built and the walls were beautiful painted with all kind of different colors. I traced a hand across the colorful lockers and stared at the strange lock. It wasn't like a regular one, this one has no codes or whatsoever on it. Just a simple lock with no keygate or numbers. When I heard Jeongmin call for me, I turned to him and let the lock go. I ran to him and saw him staring with a wide open mouth. I stopped next to him and stared at the same spot he was staring at but the only thing I saw was just a big golden piano. I looked back at Jeongmin and saw him almost drooling. 'Do you like playing the piano?' I asked him. Jeongmin heavily nodded and ran with his hand across the golden shimmering paint of the piano. Not long after examining it, he placed himself behind the piano and began to play a song. The song was a very popular one but somehow, it sounded more different on this piano. More softer and sweet. 

I closed my eyes and listened to the song. It made me draw away from this reality and live in my own fascination. A pair of arms wrapped itself around my waist. My shoulder became heavy and someone was breathing in my neck. A nostalgic scent was what my nose smelled and I immediately knew who it was. Kwangmin. 'Enjoying the music?' he smiled at me. I nodded slowly and turned my head to the left where Kwangmins head was.

When I was about to say something, a loud cough disturbed our attention towards each other and made us turn to the person. There was a man from around the age of forty with a disatisfied look staring at us.

'Young man, don't you know the rules? No snoggling, kissing or any ual activities during school and in the hallway. Boys and girls need to be separated from each other.' he said while swinging with his finger sideways. Oh, forgot, we actually didn't listen to the teachers when they explained it. Kwangmin let me go slowly and I stepped a little backwards. 'I'm sorry.' Kwangmin apologized to him. The old man still wasn't satisfied and walked closer to us.

'I guess that your name is ____' the man asked me. I slightly nodded while I gulped. He looked very stern and it seemed that he was on the edge of giving me detention on my first day at this academy. 'The principal called for you.'

I widened my eyes and pointed weakily my finger to my face. 'M-me?' I asked again to be sure. Everybody circled around me and looked at me with eyes full of curiosity. The man nodded and repeated his sentence. 'Yes, the principal has called for ____ and you should be that person.'

I gulped again and looked anxious at Kwangmin who stood there in disbelief. 'But mister, it's not her fau.-'

'I'ts none of your business, Jo Kwangmin. This has nothing to do with your action.' he responded before letting Kwangmin finish his sentence. The man then turned to me with stern eyes and motioned with his head. 'The principal doesn't have all day long. Go.' he demanded me. I nervously nodded with my head and turned me around to walk the stairs up but then I noticed something. 'Oh no, where is the principal office?' I thought shocked. 'I don't dare to ask that man, he's so scary.' I bit my lip and walked slowly the stairs up. 'The stairs up, second stairs up, left and then at the end of the hall, the third stairs up, there you'll see the principal office.' he said behind me like he could hear my thoughts. I turned my head to him and gave him a nod.

I stared for the last time at BOYFRIEND and Baro before going off to the principal. During my trip to the principal office, I passed by a few strange hallways. They looked very dark and weren't painted so colorful as before. 'What kind of academy is this?' I thought while a shiver ran down my spine. I shook my head and proceeded to the principal. There I could see the two persons I have seen back then. The girl with long black hair was facing me with her back and talking to the boy with caramel brown hair. He sounded irritated as the girl kept talking. When I accidently hit a bottle on the floor with my foot, they both turned to me and observed me. I shyly lifted up my hand to them and smiled weakly. 'T-the..principal has called for me.' I said.

The boy whispered a few things to her before walking off rapidly behind a door next to him. The girl turned to me with a smile and walked closer. 'Ooh...Indeed, come, he's been waiting for a long time. I'm Natasha by the way.' she smiled while sticking her hand out for me to shake. I shook it and saw that she wasn't full Korean. She had a slight British accent  and was as tall as I am.  She then turned herself and walked infront of me to the door with principal on it. She knocked a few times and I saw that there was some movements behind the door. A sound of a door opening echoed through the hall and the man from the stage looked down on me. 'Ooh.. There you are. Come in _____' he friendly said while letting some space for me to go in. He then nodded to Natasha before closing the door and walked to his seat. He clasped his hands together on his table and looked at me with a friendly smile.

'Don't worry, you're not here to get detention or something, it's about your grades from your previous school.' he said. I sighed relieved and nodded. 'What's wrong with it?' I asked him. The man his lips shortly before answering my question. 'I noticed that you have had very weak grades during your year as a sophomore. Before, you didn't had any bad grades, so how come? Did you have problems?' he asked me. I gulped and thought back about my year as an sophomore. I indeed had bad grades but that's thanks to Channie and the bullies back then. I sighed and began my story. I only told him that I was bullied and that I was having a hard time living alone and such but not that I got Pipoomica and got bullied by B1A4. The principal nodded sometimes and smiled at me. 'Ooh, then is everything solved right now?' he asked me afterwards. I nodded and smiled at him. 'Everything is alright.'

The man nodded and drank a little from his water. 'Then you can go.' he said to me. I nodded and stood up from my seat but then something shot through my thoughts. 'Um..Can I ask you something?' I asked him. The man tilted his head and chuckled. 'Anything you want.'

'Why are some hallways so dark?' I asked him. The man raised his eyebrow and then finally chuckled. 'Ooh you mean the hallways to the girls and boys dorms. They're still unfinished but the painters will finish it by the end of the week.' he smiled. I made a "oh" with my mouth and nodded. 'Ok.' I said. I turned myself to the door and was about to grab the doorknob when the man spoke again. 'Don't let the school counselor catch you with Kwangmin. He won't be that nice anymore.' he chuckled to me. I raised my eyebrow in surprise that he knew about what happened and smiled. 'Yes, he knows my name already by now.' I joked. The man laughed and smiled. 'That's his job. He's in charge of learning every students name. I like you. You have potential to become a big star.' he complimented me. I smiled at him and walked the door out. 'I'm glad that this day isn't starting bad.' I thought by myself before walking away, back to where I have supposed to be by now.

 

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Thanks for subscribing ^^

Love RSC!! ^^