08-

Melt the cold




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

 

NA SUYEON(you\oc) NA JAEMIN JINA JONGHA

 

TAEIL JOHNNY TAEYONG YUTA

 

DOYOUNG JAEHYUN JUNGWOO MARK HAECHAN



 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAKING IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAKING IN ENGLISH

 

 


 














 

 






 

You never say that you gotten closer to the boys Miss Suyeon.




 

Jongha. They are my neighbours. It takes time for me to get close to them. I dont even know half of them.




 

That's because you kept ignoring them




 

Oh look who is here




 

I came with Jaehyun hyung. Now tell me why are you ignoring like half of them




 

I dont know. You know how shy i get and how i dont like new strangers to invade my life badly.




 

So you are saying that i invade without knowing.




 

Jaehyun.... its not like that.




 

Yah be respectful. He is a hyung so you must call him oppa

 



 

We arent close yet Jaemin.




 

Suits yourself because Jaehyun hyung will help you with everything.




 

Wait what do you mean everything.




 

Oh you know everything. Hyung take good care of her. She can be stubborn sometimes.




 

I can handle that Jaemin.




 

Wait hold up where are you going




 

Meet my baby girl at her shop. She just launched a beautiful jewelry shop. Do come by when you are free. Especially you Jongha hyung.




 

Oh I will come with my fiancee for sure.




 

That will be gladful. See you all soon.









 

Jaemin smiled and left the cafe while you looked at Jongha in confusion. He just smiles and pat your shoulder.









 

That is so.... so....




 

Yeonnie you need to have a break.




 

What. I can't leave my work undone.




 

I will handle it for you. There's still workers around. Don't worry.




 

But Jongha.




 

Suyeon.... can we talk....





 

See you are occupied now go. I will handle your cafe for today.




 

Alright. Just give him two americano i will be right back here. Let me pack my stuff.






 

You removed the apron on you and went to your office located behind the table near the side counter. Jaehyun stood near the counter and was a little confused. Jongha chuckled and gave him two cups of americano to Jaehyun.









 

So you are her new neighbour.




 

Yeah. Is she always like that




 

Well if you know her well. She will be like a cat. Otherwise she is just bubbly cute and loves to smile a lot.




 

How come she never smiles every time i see her.




 

Lately she has been stressful. Mostly for her future. I'm sure the ahjumma at the bakery blurted out some details about her. Jaemin stopped her from talking about Suyeon, didn't she.




 

How do you know.




 

Well I have seen many boys try to do that. Jaemin and Jina are overprotective of her. So just don't make Suyeon frustrated. You won't get too far to get to know her.




 

Well i will note your words thanks




 

I'm ready. Jongha as usual back door, don't forget.




 

Yes ma'am. Have fun. Just dont bite him like how you always did.







 

You roll your eyes and grab Jaehyun's hands, walk out of the cafe. Once both of you are out. Your hands were still on his. You let go quickly and look away.









 

Are you frustrated.




 

No. I'm not. Let's go somewhere and talk. It won't be long right.




 

It won't be, I promise.




 

Well let's get started then.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Hyung. Don't you think that Jaehyun hyung likes the cafe girl




 

Nonsense. He wont be unless you have proof to show it to me.




 

More like why is he always out to the cafe




 

He is just there for help. You know how helpful he is when it comes to cafe. Just let him experience things guys.




 

Hyung what do you know but we don't.




 

You both are annoying at the same time not making her at her comfort

 



 

Wait what.




 

That's the reason why. Man, I feel guilty.




 

You know what hyung. I'm gonna make her like me




 

You're gonna what Mark.




 

I'm gonna make her like me. I mean if she keeps on ignoring me till the end. I'm sure we won't be as usual as it is




 

Yah don't you try pressure her. She aint gonna like you that way.




 

Hyung, how do you know her so well.




 

I dont have the right to share that.




 

Oh come on hyung just tell us




 

Yeah hyung. I'm quite curious too.




 

Don't bother disturbing him guys. They are just friends many years ago.




 

Hyung please please please please.




 

Okay okay. Fine. When I talk , don't ask question understand.




 

YES SIR.




 

You guys go ahead. I'm gonna find Doyoung.




 

Bring me in. I dont want them to annoy the hell out of me.




 

Yuta not joining along.




 

Nah i'm curious too. Just buy me some food later.




 

Alright. Don't make a mess while we are gone kids.








 

Johnny and Taeyong left the house. Leaving Taeil Yuta and the maknae lines behind. All of them went to crowd around Taeil. Taeil sighs and stares at them.












 

All of you really curious about her




 

More than anything




 

I never seen Mark like this before.




 

Do you like her or something.




 

Woah woah woah. Hyungs I just want to know why she is ignoring me. That's all.




 

Hyung just say you like her.




 

Yep he likes her. So Taeil hyung. How do you know Suyeon.




 

Fine. Well you remember i was still in a private school. That is where i met her. So you know my friend.




 

That Hyeonsu guy.




 

Yes. He was the one who introduce Suyeon to me. We became friends and she suddenly drop out a year after i graduate. Since then i did not heard anything from her until we meet again.




 

What is the Hyeonsu guy related to Suyeon.




 

It's her ex. I mean they were dating before i know her.




 

So what happened next.




 

Well nearly the end of her first year. I didn't go to school much since we have many things to settle. I heard rumors saying that Suyeon got into a fight with her boyfriend. I don't care much as they are mature enough even if they are young. However it led to her worst scene ever.




 

Accident happened, am I right.




 

Well her boyfriend was drunk and got into an accident. He passed away on that day. Which is on her birthday.




 

No wonder she never smiled every time i tried to talk to her.




 

Well from there she kept blaming herself and thought that it was her fault that he is gone. She went through a tough time and we lost contact since five years ago. Up till now I finally got to talk to her.




 

So moral of the story is that she became cold to guys because of her pass.




 

It's not cold. It's ignoring new strangers so it won't repeat like her past. That is why try not to frustrate her or pressure her to be friends with you. She is still having some trauma. You don't want her to hate you for sure.




 

Damn but how she is fine with Taeyong and Jaehyun.




 

Who says she is fine with Jaehyun. She is still not letting him melt the cold.




 

I wonder who would melt that.




 

You guys can try. Who knows things change. Trust me. She is bubbly than you ever think....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

Here is yours.




 

Thanks for the ice cream.




 

No worries... Suyeon ah... are you fine being with me




 

What do you mean.




 

I mean. Lately you are just ignoring Mark and Jungwoo.




 

I have my own reasons Jaehyun ssi.




 

Well... i hope i'm not making you uncomfortable or something.




 

I'm trying my best to accept you as a person. So what do you want to talk about?




 

Suyeon ah. What is code orange.




 

Ah... it seems like the ahjumma told you partly about me




 

It's not that I want to intrude your life. I'm just curious




 

Don't need to. Basically if you are still a stranger to me. You are under code orange. Whereas you have no rights to ask people or even tell people about what you know about my background story. At the same time it's at the risk stage where I could sue you for life. You might even be jobless. Regardless if you are rich or poor. That is code orange.




 

Oh.... no wonder Jaemin said that to the ahjumma.




 

You still have a long way to go.




 

I know that. Well how is it like to be friends with Taeil hyung.




 

Taeil oppa is someone who I rely on when I was at my private school. However when things change i cut all of my contacts that i have in that school and decide to start fresh. That's where i didnt think of Taeil oppa till now.




 

I see. Are you sure you are comfortable with me




 

If I'm not, I would be at the cafe.




 

Well I'm sure I would be handy at the cafe.




 

You sure are. Just attracting the young girls to my cafe. Even Jongha can't do that years ago.




 

How do you met him




 

Long story short. He just asked me if I needed a worker. That's how we are friends plus his fiancee is so pretty.




 

You are beautiful too.




 

That's the second time you said that.




 

Well you are. I'm not lying.




 

Ahh... well i got to go. Jina is meeting me soon. It's nice to have a talk with you.









 

You turn and walk away looking down as you were confused with yourself just then you bump into someone. You look up to see a guy was drenching spilled juice all over his clothes. You were shocked and was about to walk away but he held your wrist and pulled you till you are in front of him









 

YAH. Don't you know how much this clothes cost. Probably not since you don't even know what this brand called. Yah why the heck you dared to bumped into me. Aish jinjja i was about to have my nice stroll with this drink and you ruin my day. Seriously.




 

Woah woah woah. Hold up bossy nanny. Firstly those drink are from my cafe and second, i know more clothes brand than you and that clothes is cheaper than my cafe for sure. Thirdly your nagging is seriously burning my ears which i'm sure you wont even want your father to spend money on just because you have to go back and forth to the courts to settle these small arguments.




 

Don't try me




 

Just shut your nags and don't you dare step in my cafe if i ever see you.










 

.

 

You bump your shoulder against his and walk away with anger. Jaehyun saw from a distance and sighed as he walked towards Doyoung who was looking at you walking away.











 

Looks like someone is in trouble.




 

Yah this is my favourite clothes




 

Oh hyung you still have many pairs of clothes. Come on lets get back home




 

Oh great we found both of you.




 

Hyung, borrow me your jacket.




 

Woah why is he covered with juices all over




 

He bumps into someone. He got pissed off after she left.




 

Don't say that he bumped into Suyeon.




 

That girl is so annoying. How can she just look down on me like that. Didn't she know that our father is rich.




 

Boy. You won't know who is richer.




 

What do you mean.




 

It's complicated. Come on let not get you in the public spot