17-

Melt the cold


 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

 

NA SUYEON(you\oc) NA JAEMIN JINA JONGHA

 

TAEIL JOHNNY TAEYONG YUTA

 

DOYOUNG JAEHYUN JUNGWOO MARK HAECHAN



 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAKING IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAKING IN ENGLISH

 

 


 














 

 














 

Yah, are you sure about that. What if your dad is there.




 

I don't know. I mean both my parents know that I'm well matured to just attend the dinner.




 

Have you tried and talk to your parents. I mean its been so long since you last meet them.




 

I did tried. They didn't reply me




 

Well it sure takes time for them to just realise that you are still their child. I mean you are the only one who is their last hope.




 

Yeah. So tell me has Jaehyun oppa been coming here when i'm not around.





 

Ever since the last time all the boys came here. He has not yet come by.




 

Oh well must be something not right.




 

I think it is. So tell me till when you close the cafe.




 

Till summer i guess.




 

Like last year. Isn't summer where you gain a lot of people. You profit the most around this neighbourhood.




 

Well this year is not the year to be gaining profit. I need to do renovations. There's some leakage while i was cleaning last week.




 

Either way you are still wealthy





 

Yah. I earn more than you, that doesn't mean I'm wealthy.




 

Yah, I'm older than you.




 

Aigoo what's the bickering all about.




 

Tae eomma. Finally what took you so long




 

Ahh.... I had a meeting with the boys earlier. Its about the dinner that Mark and Taeil argue last week.




 

So how did it go.




 

It didn't go so well. I just heard that my dad wanted Mark to invite you to the dinner....




 

Yeah Mark did say that.




 

Yet taeil hyung doesnt let mark do it right




 

You can bet on that,




 

Hyung want anything. I can make drinks or serve you some juice and fruits




 

Juice and fruits are that new on the menu.




 

It's my summer menu. It's always been on the menu every summer.




 

But Jaehyun told me that you close your cafe for summer.




 

It is close. Can't you see how empty this cafe is.




 

Hyung just don't mind her. She been through worst tough times. This is just level 1.




 

Understandable. So what are your thoughts




 

I feel like i should not go. At the same time i don't wanna make Mark sad.




 

Can i be straight to you Suyeon.




 

Sure what is it.




 

You do like have feelings for Mark didn't you




 

Hold up.... yah is it true..




 

I guess you caught me up didn't you




 

Well you're not that obvious but at the same time your concern shows how much you change after Mark helps you. You even go on a friendly date with him.




 

Im agreeing on what Taeyong hyung said.




 

Well somehow. I feel like I gained my trust on Mark. I mean I do know that Jaehyun also has feelings for me. I just don't see him like how I see on Mark.




 

Well Mark is just waiting for the right time to confess to you. I just hope things will go well if you both end up together.




 

I wonder why the young ones doesnt see how sweet of you as a brother.




 

Well i'm the mother of the siblings. They will understand if i talk differently.




 

If that's so. Well let's head out. I will buy us lunch




 

Before that will you be attending the dinner....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

You think she will come




 

If Taeyong managed to ask her and she talked to Taeil hyung. I'm sure she will go.




 

Despite her being the joker card




 

Mark. You love her didn't you




 

Yeah....




 

Then trust her just like how she gains trust on you.




 

Hyung, its hard when i don't wanna disappoint dad but at the same time i don't want to hurt Taeil hyung




 

Then what are you planning on to do.




 

I don't know....




 

You see Mark. When i was your age. I face the same thing too. Taeil hyung says the same thing but i rebel to him and just bring her in without knowing what would happen next.




 

What happened to her hyung.




 

Well her father was killed the same night that we had dinner. So we rushed but we got into an accident....




 

I'm really sorry hyung.




 

Its okay. Now i know why Taeil hyung been like that ever since he knows who is Dad's joker card.




 

Hyung. Do you think Taeil hyung is trying to protect Suyeon.




 

That's a possibility for you to know. Now all you need to do is just trust her. Simple as that.....