23-

Melt the cold

 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

 

NA SUYEON(you\oc) NA JAEMIN JINA JONGHA

 

TAEIL JOHNNY TAEYONG YUTA

 

DOYOUNG JAEHYUN JUNGWOO MARK HAECHAN

 

Your dad .

 

The boys dad .

 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAKING IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAKING IN ENGLISH

 

 


 
















 

 











 

There you go. Its all wrapped up.




 

You are such an Suyeon.




 

Thank you. That's my third time hearing that.




 

Oppa you should really stop your boxing for weeks. You dont want to stretch those wounds. Yours took the longest to heal.




 

I cant miss out the lessons




 

You are on hospital leave. All activities should be on halt. You should be greatful that your father excused you from all the stressful work.




 

I can't take a break. I'm used to working everyday.




 

Now it's the time to take your break. You need one. Trust me.




 

Go away Suyeon. I'm so tired right now.




 

Take the rest that is given to you. Dont waste it. Its once in awhile




 

Nuna. Dont you have a date with Mark oppa.




 

Oh Na Jaemin. Nice timing. Firstly, i'm not dating him yet. Secondly, you should bring your Johnny hyung back to his room. Thirdly, i'm just going out with him. I need my break too.




 

What about your cafe.




 

Its under renovation. That is why im super free right now.




 

More like you are collecting money everywhere you go.




 

You are funny love birds. So see ya.










 

You bid them goodby and left the room to peave them before you got a question from Johnny. As you were walking, you felt a grab on your wrist and you were pulled to someone's embrace. You look up to see Mark smiling at you. You pushed him away and smacked his hands while still feeling shocked.










 

What was that for idiot.




 

You look cute when you are panic.




 

More like you giving me a hard attack. Why are you here. We are aupposed to meet at the cafe.




 

Well i was with Taeil hyung earlier. Talk things out and sending messages from our dad to him.




 

Our dad... wait did you bring your car.




 

You forgotten that i dont have car licence.




 

Oh.... well i have my car with me. So let go somewhere.




 

To where may i know.




 

I wont call it a hng out but you would call it a date. So you in.




 

You asking me out on a date.




 

Im not. You are so come on. Before Jina arrest me again.




 

Okay okay lets go cutie








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

So you are saying that I have to be the temporary guy to handle everything that these idiots have to do .




 

That's what Mark told me. Besides, Mark is the only one who is working now. So Dad wants Yuta and Doyoung to help out before the other three are free to work.




 

Hospital leaves .




 

You bet. This wound is hurting much more than before.




 

Talking about Mark, where is he.




 

He is on a date with Suyeon.




 

Atleast someone is having his good time.




 

Jaehyun cut it out. Suyeon is doing her best not to make her father go wild.




 

So what are we supposed to do now when they are on their date.




 

I heard that Suyeon is having some thoughts about taking over her father's company.




 

For real. So she is following her dads plans. Being an Executive Director in one of the highest management in the company.




 

Heol that position where i work hard to get on




 

She is not following the plan but she is changing the plan into a new structure.




 

Thats what you know. Suyeon is planning to fire both of our dads once she taken over the company.




 

Why would she do that.




 

Our company is facing crisis on finance up till now. Without the marriage we would not be how we are now. Our dad plan to get her as a joker card because he thought by agreeing to Mr Na choice would save the company. However little did they know that most of the share is from Suyeon herself. She have been working with an agent and a anonymous company working under her dad and its the top company among the boards.




 

Did i just felt like things get crazier.




 

It is. Because the dads are blind that Suyeon have a chance to sue them due to the mistake that we hide from the board directors.




 

Wait wait wait. So you are saying that none of our dad knows that Suyeon is the most richest and is part of the Director of boards. That is why she is trying to save our father company from bankrupt.




 

Exactly what she told me.




 

Damn we are being played all along.




 

Exactly what im trying to tell you guys about and you guys ignored me




 

WE ARE WORKING UNDER HER WITHOUT US KNOWING TOO.




 

Yes indeed. Little tmi. She earn that position when she is 17 years old.





 

She is the youngest...... holy......





 

Relax she is reaching to her fifth year now. It could not be any worst.




 

How can she juggle all of this. Like seriously how




 

Even if her parents dont care about her. She have been working hard since her parents left her. While he aunts and grandparents help her along the way that is why she is super rich. Richer than her dad for now.

 



 

You got to be kidding me




 

Hyung is there a possibility that she is using Mark hyung to drag time.




 

Thats the possible point. Also she is trying to Make Mark support her. Im guessing that she needs him more than us.




 

Suyeon is sure someone who shocked us so much.




 

She is more than what you guys think hyungs.....











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
















 

Oh come on. You didnt even enjoy the last mudpie. How would you even enjoy the latest one




 

You do love to smooch things up didnt you




 

Well when time is limited for me. Its hard to stay silent at this point.




 

You arent gonna die am i right.




 

You fool I'm born healthy. Its just my background is nasty.




 

But you are the angel you know that.




 

Thats a compliment. I am thankful for that




 

No really. You are my angel...



 

Mark...




 

Well im not forcing you to like me back way too fast. Time is all you need and i understand that. But just remember that i will always be with you no matter what situation you are in. I need to protect my angel.




 

Mark... thank you....




 

You are always welcome angel.




 

You know... i have to be at the board meeting in two days time... its about your father and my father.




 

You are scared arent you




 

Mark.... you see. They been working hard and all i see is desperation in their crisis. Also the board members been talking to me that i have to let them go in order for them to be debt free.




 

You mean you are going to fire them.







 

You look at Mark with guilty and Mark just sigh, pulling you to his embrace. You wrap your hands around his waist and sigh.








 

I have to. To save your dad company.




 

I know its hard but you are strong to do whats right








 

You pulled the hug away and look at him. He smiled at you and plce his hands on your cheeks caressing them softly










 

I trust you that you are doing this for the best for everyone. I will support you no matter what.




 

You promise me that right




 

Ofcourse. I never break any promise if it is about you




 

You are such a kind hearted man i know.




 

Compliments is thankful.




 

You want to know something else. Its something shocking.




 

Surprise me then Na Suyeon








 

You smile and then next thing he sees is that your lips were on his lips. You wrap your hands around him and deepen the kiss. After few seconds Mark came back to his senses and wrap his hands around your waist. Few minutes after you pulled away and smile.









 

Does that surprise you




 

More than anything.




 

I dont need time. As long as you are by my side. I love you for that.




 

Suyeon ah...




 

You melt my cold. You have been by my side ever since the incident. You show how you meant that you love me for who i am. Im thankful for that and i love you Mark.




 

Na Suyeon. You making me more crazy that i want you to be my girlfriend.




 

I would gladly be. My crazy boy.