24-

Melt the cold

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

 

NA SUYEON(you\oc) NA JAEMIN JINA JONGHA

 

TAEIL JOHNNY TAEYONG YUTA

 

DOYOUNG JAEHYUN JUNGWOO MARK HAECHAN

 

Your dad .

 

The boys dad .

 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAKING IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAKING IN ENGLISH

 

 


 












 

 













 

Oppa you need to stop pacing and sit your down. She will be fine.




 

Yah we wont know what will happened. Besides im the only one who is not working right now while the rest is on temporary work and hospital leaves




 

Really. Is that all you care. Work work work. You are going to break those bones if you keep on like this.




 

Yah im not talking about that




 

Damn what is all that noise.




 

Im sorry hyung. Im just panicking.




 

Panic at this timing. You gotta be serious with me.




 

He is panicking oppa. I tried to stop him but he wont.




 

Yah. Suyeon is going to be fine. She is just there to talk about the matters. Its nothing new or anything.




 

I dont know if she will be calmed or anything




 

Yah sit down

 






 

Mark sat down and look at Taeil who was looking annoyed with him. Jina is just sipping her drinks enjoying the show.










 

Can you not be worried. You should be praying that she will handle the things well. Besides Doyoung is there.




 

Hyung...




 

She will be fine. She is part of the board members so let her do her things and you will do yours.




 

Thats what i told him oppa. He just doesnt listen because he is scared that his girlfriend will not make it.




 

What the heck did you just said.




 

His... omo you didnt tell them yet Mark oppa




 

Its not the right time to tell them Jina.




 

You are dating Suyeon. Are you freaking serious.




 

Hyung its not like that.




 

Oppa get things straight. They start dating two days ago. Nothing new.




 

Yah are you kidding me.




 

Hyung. Why sudden tense




 

You Mark better not make her feel like how her ex boyfriend did to her. She gone through so much so better jot to mess things up.




 

I promise her that i will protect her and i promise you that i wont do things like how the past is.




 

You Mark really love to suprise me




 

Im sorry hyung.




 

No. All i want is you better treat her well. One scar and you are dead.




 

Yes hyung




 

Gosh that is tense. How i wish Jaemin oppa is here




 

Where is he. I thought you both are like glue. Sticking to each other well.




 

Oppa its not glue. Its called clinging. He have to be with Doyoung oppa and Suyeon unnie. He knows that you need a peace maker there. Plus she cant have this panic guy there so everyone wont make trouble.




 

Im not panic at all Jina.




 

Yeah right. I have to freaking prevent you from walking out of this house that makes Taeil oppa and Taeyong oppa to wake up from your panic movements. Even now Jaehyun oppa and Haechan oppa appear out of nowhere




 

You are just urgh.




 

You cant beat me mister. So tell me who make the move first.




 

What do you mean who make the moves first.




 

Oh dont play jokes with me oppa.




 

Hold up. Didnt you just said that he is dating Suyeon.




 

Yea. But i dont know who took the first step. I just blurt out and he admit ot himself.




 

Wait you dont know everything and just assumed.




 

Thats a bingo for you. Plus you aint gonna lie about Suyeon unnie to me. Your face shows everything.




 

Mark you better tell me everything.




 

Fine fine....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

You can't do this to us like this, it's hilarious.




 

I'm sorry Mr Na. You have ravaged the company reputation also involving in illegal matters should not be silent. You both are fired from what you have done behind the company.




 

So what you are letting a child handle our company instead.




 

I'm not handling it. I'm buying both of the companies and merging them into one. It's for the best for the company.




 

Dad its time for you to surrender before all of us in the company get sued and locked up.




 

Shut it Doyoung. You know nothing.





 

Finance issue. Black market. Breach programme. Illegal gambling. Not forgetting to mention the most important. Banckruptcy. Dad you really got to stop playing dirty if you wanna live well.




 

I'm living well till all of you decide to not follow my step. She is the joker card and you all just reject my ways. We would have been richer than before.




 

Well then you admit it. So case close.




 

This is unacceptable. Suyeon is not that rich in this industry nor in the whole country. She is just a burden girl who acts like she knows everything




 

Mr Na. Ever since she was 17 years old she earn this position well and have been trying to save both of your company. Besides i believe without her your company would been black listed. Same goes to the others that is affected.




 

I won't believe this. This is a fraud.




 

Well dad if you arent greedy and stubborn in the first place you wont face this.




 

Shut it Doyoung.




 

I cant believe my own daughter do this to me.




 

Dad you throw me away. I live by my own since then you didnt even look for me. Im here trying my best to save both of your company and this is all i get. You deserve to be fired.




 

You are getting on my nerves Na Suyeon.




 

Mr Jeon. Before it reach to sue of company I would like them to agree to the requirements and are banned from any activities related to the company they own and have no relations between it.




 

Cased closed. I'm sorry to both of you sirs. You are fired and to be dismissed. If both of you want to object this case. You would need to lay all the fines and debt that you own to her. Now boyh company are in Suyeon's hands. Any of you tried to breach it. Life sentence would be occur. Now dismissed.














 

You look at your father and you know that he is raging inside. He stood up and left the room along with Doyoung's dad. Leaving the room with you, Doyoung and Mr Jeon. You sigh and smile at Doyoung who is looking at you in a relieve













 

Miss Suyeon congratulations on winning this time.




 

Well now the board members know so i guess the next step is to merge them.




 

The company is now in your hands. Its your responsibility. Anything just reach out to us. The board members will help you




 

Im part of the Board members too Jeon YuSang.




 

Well its my job to keep everything in a healthy living. See you around. Thanks for eveything Mr Doyoung. You really help alot.




 

I should be thanking Suyeon more for this.




 

Well she is the most strongest girl in the industry. You should know that the neighbourhood she is living in is owned by her. Not her father. She just said that its owned by her father because he just want the title. She keeps the neighbourhood alive. So be gladful. She is a striker.




 

Yusang. Just go will you.




 

Geez okay. Remember meeting next month. It's about your decisions




 

I will make a call to you. See ya.









 

Yusang left the room and you sigh again. Doyoung went nearer to you and look at you confusingly











 

What's with you hiding who you really are.




 

Not everyone has to know eveything about me oppa. I'm just a young sucessful girl who achieves more than others out there.




 

So what would you do after this.




 

I might need to talk to everyone. Your brothers. I need to tell them what to do. Is that okay for you.




 

Well im fine with it. Im not sure about Johnny and Taeyong.




 

I just hope they would be fine.




 

YO SUYEON YOU ARE ALIVE.




 

Jungwoo when did you arrive




 

I saw Jaemin outside and I asked him if anything was wrong. He didnt answer so i barged in.




 

Silly Zeus.




 

She settled everything.




 

Nuna you settled it




 

Yes Jaemin. Thanks for the moral support. You too Doyoung oppa.




 

Its nothing much. So what shall we do.




 

Yuta is still working right.




 

Well he was at the HR department awhile ago.




 

Must be hitting on girls

 



 

Well after Yuta is finish we should grab lunch. Afterwards we head home. Jina is trying to help me by keeping Mark calmed down.




 

So you and Mark hyung.




 

Whats wrong with me and him




 

Suyeon. He came back home looking so goofy and dreamy like. Did something happened between the both of you.




 

Oh... you wanna know that. For real.




 

What really happened nuna.




 

Heol... dont you dare say it.




 

Just tell us Suyeon.




 

Okay okay. Well im dating him. Its been a few days already.




 

Holy....




 

DAMN I WAS RIGHT ABOUT HIM.




 

You missy have a lot to explain when we are having lunch time......