07-

Melt the cold




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

 

NA SUYEON(you\oc)    NA JAEMIN   JINA   JONGHA 

 

TAEIL   JOHNNY    TAEYONG   YUTA

 

DOYOUNG  JAEHYUN   JUNGWOO   MARK  HAECHAN



 

NORMAL FONT -  SPEAKING IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAKING IN ENGLISH

 

 


 













 

 










 

Yah just picked one already. 




 

No they look much nicer. I don't know which one to get it




 

It's just a pastry Haechan. 




 

Its not any pastry Johnny hyung. They are a fill to my tummy. 




 

Really seriously. 




 

Johnny hyung let him be. Besides without him we would be worse with Doyoung hyung. 




 

Fine. You win this time Haechan.




 

Omo you guys look new. 




 

It's our first time coming here since we moved into this neighbourhood ahjumma. 




 

Oh you guys are the ones that live beside Yeonnie. Omo she is the sweetest girl that makes this neighbourhood alive. 




 

Oh ahjumma. You know her. 




 

Suyeon. Oh her dad actually is the shareholder of every organisation that is held every two months. However Suyeon was never once shown care and love ever since her father got married to someone. 




 

Ahjumma....




 

Aigoo Jaemin my sweet boy. Oh I have your order. I will take it for you. 







 

The ahjumma left. Jaemin smiles at the boys and greets them. 






 

Never thought to see you alone




 

Jina is busy with her collage. I'm here just to get the order that Jina ordered. 




 

Oh. So you are meeting her later. 




 

Yeah. I promise her that I'm fetching her later. So what are you guys doing today




 

Well we are here to get brunch since Doyoung woke up late to make breakfast, the rest went out earlier we don't know why. 




 

Ahh really.




 

Jaemin ah. Here you go. 




 

Thank you ahjumma. Oh and also please keep it code orange. I don't want Yeonnie to cancel her business with you. You know how she is right ahjumma. 




 

Ah okay okay. Im sorry. It won't happen again. 




 

I know it won't. Don't lose my trust in this. See you guys soon. Ahjumma thanks for this delicious food. 




 

Come again soon Jaemin ah. 









 

Jaemin left, leaving the boys curious, especially Jaehyun. Jaehyun turned and looked at the Ahjumma she sighs and went back to the counter sorting things up. While Haechan and Johnny were still clueless after what had happened. 











 

Ahjumma what is code orange  




 

I can't tell you that. It's confidential between the neighbourhood and Suyeon herself. I'm sorry if things are awkward earlier. 




 

It's okay ahjumma. Well we will take what's on the tray. Haechan be quick. Doyoung won't stop calling me. 




 

Aish jinjja. 












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Well you got some fashion sense. 




 

It's been a while since I did this oppa. 




 

Well I'm lucky to help out. It's so rare to see you in all of the clothes you tried on..




 

I rather be comfy than attention




 

I could see why you dont mix well with Jaemin. 




 

Jaemin is not as bad as the cake face and some dolls that have visited my cafe. 




 

Well I understand that. So can I ask you something. 




 

Sure what is it. 




 

What do you think of Jaehyun. 




 

You are asking me what are my first impression of him. 




 

Yeah. Your first impression. 




 

Well.... he is quite... fascinating  




 

Thats a nice word to hear. 




 

Well I see that he tried his best to get my attention. But i feel bad because i don't handle strangers well. 




 

We aren't strangers anymore Suyeon. 




 

We aren't but that doesn't mean that we are close. 




 

True. So fascinating. Nothing else. 




 

I don't know him well yet oppa.




 

I'm curious. What will your expression be...




 

HYUNG. TAEYONG HYUNG. 




 

OH CAFE GIRL IS HERE TOO. 




 

Oh Mark. Jungwoo. What brings you here. 




 

Jungwoo hyung wants to buy something. Yo this place is big. I never thought I would be here man. There's so much stuff here. 




 

Hyung, why are you with Suyeon. 




 

Ahh im her fashion helper for today. 




 

Woah. You are into fashion. 




 

Oppa i get going first. Thanks for today  




 

Oh see you soon. 








 

You bow and leave leaving Jungwoo and Mark sulking. Taeyong chuckled and started walking. Both Jungwoo and Mark sigh and catch up with Taeyong . 










 

Is it just me or does she really hate both of us. 




 

She hate no one Mark

 



 

If she doesn't hate us. She dislikes us. 




 

No Jungwoo. She is just shy with strangers. 




 

But we aren't strangers. We are neighbours. 




 

Yeah hyung. Wait how are you fine with her  




 

I met her early in the morning and we talked along with Yuta and Taeil hyung. We had snacks together. 




 

Well that's not fair. 




 

Then make her comfortable. 




 

How are we supposed to do that when she keeps ignoring us.




 

One day she will open up. For now just give her time. We are still new to her. 




 

This Suyeon is super interesting. 




 

Well she is. Its just why us and not the rest.




 

Like i say guys. One day she will open up. Now lets go.