Chapter Two | We Like to Party

◎ BullsEye (불즈아이) || You're Our Next Target - Apply closed~
Sunmi turned around to face the confused souls that sat before her. "We are going to have a party."
 
Hyorin looked at her and gasped. "Won't we get in trouble?"
 
Chanmi laughed. "By who? Ms Kim? Hahaha! Who's coming to the party?" 
 
Everyone turned to hear SunMi's answer. "My YG friends, some SM friends. Friends." She caught the hint of worry in their faces. "Don't worry! There will only be a couple of people and their group. And they'll bring food."
 
All worry was alleviated by the word "food". "Well, what should we do while we wait?"
 
The girls exchanged glances and shrugged. "Why don't we get to know each other better." Kyungsoon added.
 
"Whoa. It's not that kind of party." Yoora laughed. 
 
Kyungsoon glared at her. "You know what I mean."
 
The girls gathered around in a circle and introduced themselves one by one. They talked about their parents, their dreams, they relationships, and any trivial thing they could think of. Sunmi's phone flashed a bright blue. 
 
"Hello? You can't make it? Why not!? You owe me for not coming!" Sunmi threw her phone onto the couch and pouted. "They're not coming."
 
"Who's not coming?" A familiar voice boomed into their ears.
 
Yoora shot up and immediately answered. "Ah, Ms. Kim. Sunmi was just saying how her parents weren't going to visit her...this weekend."
 
"I see you've finally made it." Chanmi smoothed out her shirt and eased her way to the couch. "Took you long enough."
 
"Well," She turned to Hyorin and smiled. "I was talking to my new boyfriend. I'm sure you know him Hyorin. What am I talking about? I bet you all know him."
 
Andrea nudged Hyorin. "What's she talking about?" Hyorin shrugged and continued to listen to Ms. Kim.
 
Ms Kim's phone flashed. "Oh my! He's calling me already!" She cupped her face and acted as if she were really surprised. "Hello honey. How's my Jinki?"
 
Everyone gasped. Everyone except Chanmi gasped. Instead of looking shocked, Chanmi simply laughed. To her, it was funny. Ms Kim and Lee Jinki? No way. There was a ten year . Her personality wasn't even that great. "Stop lying!" She gasped for air and continued. "There is no way!" She managed to choke out a few words between her fits of laughter.
 
Ms Kim giggled. "You're so sweet. I've got to go, I have to take these brats back to their dorm. See you tomorrow!"
 
Hyorin acted as if she hadn't heard a word of it. On their way home they bombarded her with questions about Ms. Kim. She answered as vaguely as she could. Anything that didn't need to be made public wouldn't be revealed and if did it would reveal its self. After a while, the questions ceased and they went back to their own activities. The rest of the ride home was slow and awkward. A mysterious heaviness lingered in the air and everyone could feel it.
 

I decided to go on with the rest of Chapter Two.
Debut is coming soon! I'll also do chapters were it is solely dedicated
to one character. So they'll be like side stories.
 
I don't think this was a cliffhanger. I also think this chapter was more focused toward Hyorin.
Next chapter will be about all the girls. Then the following chapters will have parts that are 
directed to certain girls.