Chapter Two, Part Two | When It Rains, It Pours

◎ BullsEye (불즈아이) || You're Our Next Target - Apply closed~
The girls ended their day in the studio. Theirs eyelids grew heavier and the weight of their head grew also. Soon they were sprawled over the couches in the studio and the floor. Ms Kim had already left so they were left to their own devices. Hyorin was left awake alone. She pulled out her cell phone and looked at her messages. She kept them all. Staring at the different names and messages, a familiar name stuck out. 
 
"Onew." She mumbled. "Why do I still have your number?"
 
She looked at the past messages that had sent each other and sighed. Hyorin placed her phone in her pocket and looked over the lyrics from their debut song. 
 
 
"You did that, we were always together

This can’t be true, don’t leave me"
 
She sung aloud. Taemi joined in and remarked. "Sounds familiar."
 
Hyorin turned around. "Sure does." They continued the song and in the process woke up everyone else. 
 
In the last line they all joined in.
 

"Keep taking me inside the meaning of love"
 
"We've got problems." Hyorin patted Taemi on the back. They smiled at each other.
 
"That was good." Yoora complimented them. "Let's try the next song." She stood and handed the lyric sheets out to all the girls. "The second song is called Touch."
 
"I heard another group was going to get it." Jian thought of one of her friends, Jia. "I think they've even went as far as getting the choreo, too."
 
"Really?" Chanmi asked. Jian simply nodded and looked back down at her paper. "Should we start?"
 
 
The rest of the girls nodded. Kyungsoon leaded the beginning of the first verse and SunMi followed. They spilt the rapping into four parts and scattered it into different areas in the song. The song fit their voices perfectly and they were sure the dance would too.
 
"I'm bored." SunMi whined. "I'm going to call some people."
 
The girls looked at her like she was crazy and continued to look over the lyrics and music in their hands. SunMi's voice faded into the background as she gave out directions to the studio.
 

I didn't want to leave you guys empty-handed, so I posted this little teaser. More love interests will be introduced, as well as more friends.
And yes, SunMi has invited al of her friends to their studio to party. Next chapter (chapter three) will feature their official debut!
The album track list will be released soon too. And be prepared for more (fake) AllKpop articles.