Game Over

Lose us to Love us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Backstage

 

“Jjangme, let’s go” Dara is obviously in a hurry.

“Not so fast, princess”  Hae appeared and asked Jjangme to give them some privacy.

 

 

 

 

“Oh, sure. We don’t have another schedule today so take your time.” He ignored Dara’s protests.

He made sure no one can see them. He locked Dara’s waiting room after Jjangme left.

“Can I help you with anything?” She innocently asked Hae. She became nervous after Hae closed the gap between them.

She needs to stand up to avoid Hae’s eyes, alas Hae is firm and further approached her.

“Let’s have dinner and talk” It sounded like a command.

She can smell his scent as Hae is now standing inches from her. She bravely lift her eyes to meet his. “I’m sorry, but I have other plans tonight” She replied.

“Cancel it. I thought I could just ignore you” Hae lean closer, he can smell Dara’s scent. It’s intoxicating and without second thought he kissed Dara and that surprised her but her heart knows what it wants, she responded to his demanding kiss.

They just separated when they felt the need to breathe.

“I missed you” Still holding Dara’ face. “Please have dinner with me tonight” he pleaded.

“I don’t think I have a choice” Though still taken aback, she sheepishly smiled. “Now let me breathe, you’re squeezing my face”.




 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter