Episode

Lose us to Love us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara POV

 

I’m so blessed! After PFW, I got signed up for hosting and guesting gigs.

Thankfully, with all these exposures, I haven’t encountered him once. Just the thought of seeing him again after that night, still gives me a knee-jerk reaction.

Little did I know that this hide and seek game will end in one of my guesting. Yes, he’s one of the guest “Prince”, together with s, for “Lipstick Prince” 100th episode.

~~~ God, help me survive this~~~

~~~ Blackjacks, I won’t be marupok again, lol~~~

 

Author’s POV

 

“Heechul, I believe you invited some of the most requested “prince” for our 100th episode?” Tony asked his co-host.

“Oh yes, I’d like to warn everyone, especially our guest “Princess” that it’s going be a messy episode. Fun and messy that is.” Heechul commented.

“Hahahahahahahaha, we know and we are ready for these variety geniuses” PO added.

“Let’s welcome our guest princes” Tony announced.

The studio became quiet and the light was turned off. Then slowly lit revealing Super Junior members. Heechul, Shindong, Yesung, Eunhyuk & Donghae.

Then their newest song started to play “One more chance”.

 

After their performance, the entire studio were awe.

“Waaah, as expect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter