Princess

Lose us to Love us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All suju members are anxious too. Hae was evidently nervous too. The public would just assume that he's always like that on TV shows. 

Dara was equally tense. From the day she found out about this gig, she becomes restless. 

Hae was hesitant to enter the room. He exhaled deeply which was captured by the camera. 

 

Dara fidgeted upon Hae’s greetings.

“Hey…” Hae greeted her.

“Hi…” Dara timidly replied. She’s shaking inside.

 

 

“Fortunately, I was picked to care for your lips” Hae said while intently looking at her. He then shifted his gaze to Dara’s lips.

“Gosh, why are you so gorgeous? I missed you” Hae think out loud.

“What did you say?” Dara heard what he said but she just pretended not to hear. She’s not sure if it was captured by the audio director.

Hae later realized he said it out.

“Oh nothing, should we start” Hae replied.

“Please so we can get this over with” She too was tackles. Her face says it all. She can’t hide her blushing face now.

Hae needs to lean closer, so he can apply the lipstick evenly. 

Dara was caught by surprised by Hae’s action.

Hae held her chin and lift her face a bit to get a better look and asked her to smile.

Being a professional, she obliged and gave her the sweetest smile her can give.

Hae seems to be so relax applying lipstick to another person. To a lady at that.

This isn’t new to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter