Lipstick

Lose us to Love us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone in the studio can't keep quiet on how stunning Dara is.

"Hi everyone!" Waving her hands to the staff, hosts and to Suju members. "Hello sunbaenims" She bowed to Super Junior members. Yes, including Hae.

Tony needed to call attention "Hey" snapping his fingers to their guest princes. "Super Junior to earth" the studio roared with laughters.

"Oh, Hi Dara! Welcome back" finally Eunhyuk speak up. Then nudge Hae. 

"It's nice seeing you again, I mean seeing you on variety shows" Donghae commented. 

 

~~~awkward~~~

 

"Ah, yes, it's great to be back." Dara replied.

"So!" Tony unknowingly breaks the ice, "Let's start our task" Tony continued to explain how the show works. The show features idols learning about makeup techniques and applying these new skills either on mannequins or celebrity guests. The show hopes to break the stereotype that makeup is only for females and to encourage discussion of cosmetics, makeovers, and beauty among male idols. 

"As you know, we have a goal at the end of every episode." P. O helped Tony to explain. "Noticed how Dara dressed, right? She's so stunning and gorgeous" P. O can't seem to contain his fanboying. 

Dara is in the isolated make up room, she's being shown on the screen. 

"Ehem" Someone cleared his throat. 

"Yes? Donghae do you a have question? Tony asked.

"Oh no, I was just clearing my throat." he answered. 

"She's wearing white with a simple make up, which represents a sophisticated yet simple female". PO continued. 

"Now, the goal is, turned her looks as a fierce woman" Heechul added.

 

 

"Hyung, it's going to be hard" Shindong complained. "Look at her, she has the most angelic face I've ever seen." he's smiling widely. He shift his attention to Hae only to meet his cursing gaze. 

"Dara can portray such angst behind camera lenses." Tony showed them pictures of Dara with fierce look. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter