BE MINE!!!

BE MINE!!!

Chapter 7: Concern

  Juri’s POV

I stared at Jaejoong as he was treating my wound.

‘I never seen him this close but his look is really fine, no flawless. No wonder many girls crazy on him. He’s good looking, charismatic and also a sweet guy. I bet no people know his hidden kindness other than me because he’s now treating my knee carefully, like he really doesn’t want me to feel hurt at all. Definitely I can’t forget how he softly blows my knee first before he puts medication oil and bandages it. His breath on my knee is really....’

“Juri-ah... Juri, are you okay?” he asked while waved his hand in front of my face. I felt ashamed of myself.

‘Juri, why are looking at him like that?’

I scratched the back of my head and shyly smiled shyly.

“No...nothing. I’m fine,” I replied him, stuttered.

“Are you sure? You don’t look so fine,” he said, lifted his left eyebrow. He looked at me closely, perhaps to make sure “how fine I am”.

‘Jaejoong, please don’t look at me like that. This is really awkward to me.’

I could feel my face was hot and I knew I was blushing really hard in front of him. I looked down. But then I felt someone’s hand touch my forehead.  I lifted up my head. Jaejoong’s right hand was touching my forehead whilst the left one touched his.

“You seem fine, but why your face is red like a burnt prawn?” he looked at me confusedly. His words made me blushing more.

‘Aish, Jaejoong. Please stop making me blushing,’

Suddenly his phone was ringing. He quickly picked up the call and from the way he was talking, I knew the caller must be Hyejung. He finally finished talking and smiled to himself.

‘Why are you so happy, Jaejoong?’

“Juri-ah, I... I...,” he stuttered.

“Yes, what is it?” I asked.

‘Why are you behaving like this? You seem excited after the phone call.’

“I’m sorry but I’ve to go now because I’ve promised Hyejung to meet her. But, your condition...,” he stopped.

‘I now understand, Jaejoong. Even half of my soul doesn’t want to let go of you yet, but I know I have no right to obstruct you from meeting Hyejung.’

“Don’t worry, Jaejoong. I’m totally fine especially it’s you who treat my wound,” I tried to smile to confirm him, or maybe to console my broken heart too.

“Are you sure I can...,” I cut his words.

“Yes, no worry. Just go, don’t make Hyejung waiting for you for a long time. She really hates to wait people,” I said. He finally stood up and walked towards the door. He opened the door but before he went out, he turned his back.

“I’m leaving. But please take care yourself,” he said, with his concern look. I smiled and nodded my head.

‘I will, Jaejoong. Don’t worry and thanks for everything that you’ve done for me.’

I took out my phone and there is a message shown on the screen. It was from Hyejung.

‘Juri-ah, I’m sorry that I’ve to skip lunch today. One more thing, I couldn’t go home with you today, Juri because I’ve promised Jaejoong to go somewhere after school.’

‘No wonder Jaejoong is happy just now. It is okay, Hyejung.’

I smiled weakly and started to move slowly to my class.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

~Tomorrow~

I walked to school as usual but this time I was walking slowly as my knee was still hurt. As I reached my class, I took a seat at my place and started to read my book. There were just a few students in the class as it was still early.

‘Ah, so peaceful! This is the best time to read books.’

I gave a full attention during reading the book until I didn’t notice that someone had walked passing me. I ignored the person. Suddenly I heard someone whispered to my left ear.

“Please meet me at the rooftop after class,” the person spoke. I turned my head to see that person. It was Jaejoong. He was walking back to his seat.

‘What? Meet him but why? I bet this must be about Hyejung.’

I continued reading my book until my classroom teacher came in. We started to learn as usual but sometimes my mind kept replaying the way Jaejoong whispered to me just now.

‘His voice is kind of y to me, and his breath as he said those words is so warm on my neck.’

Finally the first class was finish and we had a break time to rest. I saw Jaejoong was walking out from the classroom until his body disappeared. I finally stood up and walked slowly to the rooftop.

As I arrived there, I saw he was sitting on the floor while looking up to the sky. The wind blew his bang, making he looks so hot in my eyes.

‘Aish, Juri. What are you thinking? You look like a ert now.’

I quickly shook my head to get rid off of that dirty thought. I came closer to him but he seemed didn’t notice my presence. I tapped his shoulder.

“Oh, Juri. You’re here. Please have a seat here,” he said and pointed the seat beside him.

I just followed his direction. Both of us were just sitting silently and enjoyed the beautiful scenery in front of us.

‘We look like a couple when we’re like this, Jaejoong. And I admit that I don’t even dare to dream that I will sit together with you at the rooftop like this moment.’

“Juri, are you okay?” he suddenly asked me.

“Ye... Yes,” I stuttered, surprised with his sudden question.

But then he leaned closer to me.

‘What is he going to do? Does he want to kiss me? What should I do now?’

“Your knee is still hurt, Juri-ah,” he lifted up my skirt a bit to see my wound.

“Ah... ah yes but it’s not too hurt like yesterday,” I said, feeling ashamed of myself thinking something impossible like that.

He carefully touched my knee and blew it again.

“Why are you coming to school? Why don’t you just take a leave and rest at home? You’re really troublesome, making people worried about you." he muttered the last words but I could hear it clearly.

‘What? I’m making you worry about me? This is out of my mind. But do you really care about me that much?’

 

p/s: I'm sorry for any mistakes here and please forgive me if I've disappointed you in this chapter. I've written this chapter in hurry, so I've no time to check it out especially the plot.