BE MINE!!!

BE MINE!!!

Chapter 1: Smile

Juri’s POV

As I was walking to my school, someone called out my name from the back.

'Aish, her voice is really loud. How many times should I tell her not to call me like that?'

I looked around and saw many people were looking at me weirdly.

'What are they looking at?? Is it strange for someone nerd like me befriend with goddess?? I’m human too.'

I turned back and saw Hyejung was running fast towards me.

'Yes, I admit that she is really pretty and I bet no one could defeat her beauty in our school. No wonder the boys are crazy on her. That’s why no one could believe me as her best friend but she doesn’t care at all and still being nice on me. I love her for accepting me who I am'

“Good morning Juri,” she greeted me while panting so hard. She took a deep breath and then continued again.

“Let’s go to the school together,” she said. I smiled and nodded my head. We then continued walking together to our school. But then we heard a bunch of girls were cheering happily.

'What’s wrong with them? They're so loud'

“Juri, let’s go there. I wonder why they are screaming like crazy.” I nodded my head, agreed with her statement. We came closer towards them and took a look at what the girls were looking at.

'OMG THAT’S JAEJOONG, THE MOST HANDSOME BOY IN MY SCHOOL!!! AND EVERY GIRL WANTS HIM TO BE THEIR BOYFRIEND, INCLUDE ME'

'He's my first crush since I met him for the first time but I don’t dare to tell anyone about it even to Hyejung. I know she also like him too and I realise who am I compared to her. She's pretty and I?? There's nothing good to describe about myself. Keep silence is better I thought.'

I looked down.

'He won’t never know me. I can tell it.'

I released a small sigh.

“Juri, what’s wrong with you? OMG, don’t you see that? His strong arms and wow!! His six- packed is amazing!!. He does really make me crazy. Don’t you think so?” she asked me while her eyes were still observing Jaejoong from his top to the bottom.

“Yeah you’re right. He’s really hot. That’s why every girl likes him,” I answered weakly. I looked at Jaejoong once again but then I was really surprised as his eyes were looking at our directions. He was smiling to us or maybe he was smiling only at me??

'Is it for real? OMG, I COULDN’T BELIEVE THIS!!!'

Jaejoong’s POV

As I was playing basketball with my friends, I heard a bunch of girls were cheering for me.

'Aish, they're so annoying. I know I’m handsome but please stop behave like that. I’m bored when girls are trying hard to flirt on me. It gives me headache. Didn’t they feel ashamed with themselves?? OH GOD!! Just ignored them, Jae!!!

I continued playing the game but suddenly my eyes were attracted to someone.

Who is she? Wow, she's really pretty!!! How I couldn’t meet her before? She looks like one of my fan girls. I heard she's screaming my name for a few times just now. Thank God. That means she likes me too.  

I couldn’t resist myself from continually looking at her. She looked at me back while smiling.

Oh God, she really killed me.

But then I noticed someone who was standing beside her was looking at me too but in a weird way.

Who’s that? Her glasses look really thick!! Maybe she's her friend as I notice that the pretty girl is talking to her just now. I want the nerd girl to help me. Only she can help me.

I smiled as I knew I could get that beautiful girl.