BE MINE!!!

BE MINE!!!

Chapter 4: Lucky

Juri’s POV

‘I still can’t believe that the most handsome and coolest guy in this school is part of my life now. Is it for real? KIM JAEJOONG NOW IS ONE OF MY FRIENDS OTHER THAN HYEJUNG? Oh God, I couldn’t resist myself from grinning like idiot.  Today perhaps is my lucky day and I was shocked when Jaejoong suddenly asked me to become his friend.’

 I slapped my face slightly. Ouch, that was hurt. I tried another way, I pinched hardly my left arm and the result was still the same. It was truly hurt.

‘Why I am so stupid? Making my body hurt. THIS IS THE REALITY!!! JUST BELIEVE IT!!! But, I wonder why it has to be me, among all the pretty girls here?

“Juri, are you alright?” Jaejoong asked me while waving his hand in front of my face.

‘He sounds worried. Does he concern about me?’

“I’m...I’m fine but why do you ask that?” I asked him back.

“Nothing but I notice that you were slapping your face and pinching your arm just now. What’s going on?” he looked at me weirdly.

‘OMG, DOES HE NOTICE THAT?? It’s really embarrassing.’

My eyes look at other directions except his eyes.’ 

“Oh, that. No..Nothing. But may I ask you something?” I asked for his permission. I felt hesitate at first but I was really curious about this. Why me? He slowly nodded his head and smiled, allowing me.

“Why do you want to be my friend? It’s..It’s not that I dislike you but ... why me? I mean, look at me once. I’m just a nerd who come to school without anyone will notice but you’re...,” before I could finish my sentences, he hushed me to stop talking. He then smiled. I was clueless. Tell me the reason, Jaejoong.

“No specific reason, just because I think you’re a SPECIAL girl,” he answered.

'SPECIAL? What does he mean?? I become more confuse now.'

I tried to find the truth behind his calm eyes but I saw nothing. I just nodded my head weakly. We then continued walking towards the cafeteria.

“Juri,” someone called my name.

Jaejoong’s POV

‘Juri seemed weird. She slapped her face and pinched her arm. Why? Or perhaps she’s still in shock?? Does she feel strange with me?? But who won’t, right? The most wanted guy in this school suddenly made friend with a girl.’

I smiled without she noticed it. I tried to start a conversation with her. After a few talks, she suddenly asked me something that I’ve already expected.

 “Why do you want to be my friend? It’s..It’s not that I dislike you but ... why me? I mean, look at me once. I’m just a nerd who come to school without anyone will notice but you’re...,” I hushed her before she could finish her words.

‘Juri, you must feel weird now but pelase don’t worry because I’ve no intention to harm you, just only for one reason. I JUST WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR FRIEND AND YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD HELP ME. THAT’S ALL.’

I took a breath before answering her question. I looked at her and her eyes showed how curious she was. She seemed impatient to know my answer.

“No specific reason, just because I think you’re a SPECIAL girl,” I answered her honestly.

‘Yes, she’s special. She isn’t like any other girls who like to cling on me even I really don’t know their names. She is a quiet girl and I never expect that we are actually in the same class. But I’m grateful to know about her too. Furthermore, she’s my first girl-friend I’ve ever had.’

We continued walking silently towards the cafeteria until someone called her name. It was a girl’s voice. I searched the voice’s owner. She was the pretty girl I saw this morning.

‘Oh God, finally I could meet her in person. She’s seriously pretty. I smile widely. I know my judgement is never wrong.’

“Juri, why are you late? I’m bored standing here alone. Ju... Juri, who’s beside you? Is he Jae... Jaejoong?” she stuttered, shocked to see me together with Juri. I smiled to her. parted a bit. So cute!!!!

“Hyejung, close your mouth,” Juri whispered to Hyejung’s ear but I could hear it. Hyejung realised her action and she was blushing really hard. Her face turned really red.

 “Hi, I’m Jaejoong,” I purposely introduced myself even I already knew she knew my name. I took out my hand to shake hand with her. She just looked at my hand without doing anything. Juri hit her left arm and Hyejung quickly grabbed my hand softly.

“Are you kidding me? Who doesn’t know Jaejoong?” she said and then continued introducing herself. I chuckled.

“By the way, I’m Hyejung, Juri’s bestfriend,” she smiled.

“It’s nice to meet you, Hyejung. Why don’t we take our food first and then continue chatting about ourselves,” I then led them to take our foods.

Hyejung and I had finished taking ours and then chose an empty place to sit. Juri asked Hyejung to bring her food as she was urgent to go to restroom.

‘This is my chance to know Hyejung. I should use this opportunity wisely. Thanks a lot Juri.’

“I’ve never saw you before, which class are you?” I started the conversation. She looked at me and smiled. From one question, we changed into another question.

‘I’m so happy that we aren’t awkward anymore. Juri still doesn’t appear and times fly really fast.’

Juri’s POV

As we were taking our food, my stomach was suddenly in pain. I quickly grabbed the food and asked Hyejung to bring it with her. I need to go to the restroom as soon as possible.

After I’ve done, on my way to our place, I saw Jaejoong was happily talking with Hyejung. They were laughing and I’ve never seen Jaejoong seemed so happy like that with a girl. His eyes had shown everything. They were sparkling. I could feel he had feeling to Hyejung. I felt hurt deep inside my heart and I tried to deny the fact. 

‘Maybe this is my fate and I don’t mind to continue my friendship with Jaejoong as long as Hyejung’s happy.’

 I walked towards them. They seemed unnoticed my existence yet. I was quietly eating my meal. But then Jaejoong excused himself to go to the restroom.

“Juri, you’re so lucky, girl. Jaejoong now is your friend and I could know about him too. He’s nice,” she said while smiling widely.

‘I know she couldn’t hide her happiness as her dream to talk with Jaejoong finally become true. I just keep silent and continue eating. No one knows deep inside my heart.'

‘But I bet you’re luckier than me, Hyejung’ 

 

p/s: I'm sorry for taking a long time to update the new chapter but I wish you all enjoy reading this and please comment!!!!