BE MINE!!!

BE MINE!!!

 

Chapter 6: Nice

Juri’s POV

‘What a nice weather today’

I couldn’t resist myself from continuously smiling. The moment of Jaejoong and I that had happened yesterday was still fresh in my mind. It kept replaying over and over again until I couldn’t get an enough sleep last night.

‘God, how can I forget the way he treated me yesterday. I never thought that he will be that nice to me. He even bought me a beautiful phone chain although the price was very expensive. But why did he do that to me?’

I walked slowly while my fingers were kept playing with the phone chain. Suddenly, I bumped into someone. The force produced between that person and I made me moved a little backward. I looked up to see who that person was.

‘OMG, what have I done?’

I saw three men were looking at me angrily. Their eyes obviously showed anger, seemed like I had done a big mistake to them. But I knew that I really did as I heard one of the men spoke.

“Boss, are you okay?” he asked his boss, with concern look. The boss didn’t say anything but I noticed his eyes were still on me. He was sharply looking at me from head to toe.  I felt so small in front of them and this feeling was uncomfortable.

‘Oh God, please save me this time’

I closed my eyes, to think this incident was just a nightmare but unfortunately it wasn’t because as I reopened my eyes, that three men were still standing in front of me with a fierce looks. My heart couldn’t stop from praying.

“Hey, are you blind? What are you looking at, nerdy?” the ‘boss’ finally spoke. I hate his voice tone and also the way he entitled me.

‘Nerdy? Yes I am nerd but what’s wrong with that?’

But I was too scared to fight back. I tried to stand properly as nervousness started flew to my whole body. I grasped my hand phone tightly. He noticed that and suddenly tried to snatch it from me. Of course I won’t let him took it and I pulled it back as hard as I can. But he could make it. He was so strong to fight with. My hand phone was in his hand.

“So, this thing is the reason, huh?” he said.

“Please give my hand phone back. I’m begging you,” I begged him and tried to get back my hand phone. But he purposely lifted it higher as my hand almost reached it from his hand. I jumped a little but unluckily, I fell down and my left knee got hurt.

‘Ouch, it’s really hurt’

I could feel my eyes were tearing.  I looked down, blankly looked at the ground.

“Boss, why don’t we ‘hmmm’ this girl?” the skinny man suggested. I quickly looked up and looked at the owner’s voice. He was smirking at me. I was so shocked hearing his words and I really knew and understood what he meant.  

‘What? Hmmm? Noooo!!Please don’t. I don’t want to lose my pride just like this’

The boss kept silent once again. When no answered was heard, the two men suddenly grabbed my hands. I was shivering as their hands touched mine. The skinny man leaned his face to mine, tried to kiss me but suddenly the boss spoke.

“Stop it. Let her go. She’s just a waste. Nerdy, take it,” he said and threw my hand phone. Luckily, I quickly get it from falling on the ground. It must be damaged if it did.

The skinny man and his friend reluctantly released my hand after hearing their boss’ order. They seemed unsatisfied with his words but as a follower, of course they won’t ignore it.

“I’ll let you go today BUT if I see you again, I know what to do. Just be careful,” he pressed ‘BUT’ in his words. It seemed like he threaten me. He then walked away from there with his men.

‘Thank God for saving me. I really really hope that I won’t meet them anymore. This is really freaking me out. My heart almost jumped out because of them.’

I slowly woke up as my knee was hurt. I ignored the blood stain that had dried on my long skirt. I continued my way to school. As just about 5 meters from school gate, I could see Jaejoong was standing there alone. He was swaying his leg on the ground. He looked so focus on what he was doing.

‘Class will be starting soon but why is he standing there? Does he want to skip class? With Hyejung? Ah, nevermind, it’s not my matter after all. Ignore it. Oh God, I forgot about my knee. I’ve to walk like normal. I don’t want him to see me in this kind of condition.’

I tried to walk properly but as I lifted my left leg, I could feel my head started sweating hard at each step I made. Suddenly I heard someone called my name.

“Juri-ah, finally you’re coming. I’ve waited for you for 10 minutes, you know,” he greeted me happily and came towards me.

‘Is he waiting for me? Am I hearing correctly? I’m still in disbelief but what does he actually want from me until he’s willing to wait for me at this early morning?’

“Ye... Yeah, Jaejoong-ah. Good... good morning,” I greeted him back. But I was stuttering as I couldn’t stand properly. I tried to endure the pain and kept controlled my facial expression.

“Juri-ah, are you alright? Why are you sweating like crazy?” he asked me and and looked at me with his concern look. I looked away and quickly shook my head.

“No... nothing. I’m fine. Jaejoong, you must have something to tell me, right? What is it?” I changed the topic.

‘Jaejoong, could you please say it quickly? I don’t think I could endure it anymore. Be patient, Juri.’

His face suddenly turned red. He looked down while scratched the back of his head. He smiled.

‘Oh God, don’t tell me he’s blushing. Jaejoong, I never thought you could be this cute. What an adorable boy.’

“Juri-ah, could... could you please... Juri-ah what happen to your knee? You’re bleeding,” he said. His facial expression immediately changed from shy into the worried one.

“It’s okay, Jaejoong. I’m... I’m fine,” I said weakly.

Jaejoong’s POV

I looked at my watch for nth times.

‘Where is Juri? I really need her help.’

I looked at my watch again.

Maybe I’m too early today. I better wait for her in front of school gate.’

After 10 minutes of waiting, I saw a girl was walking slowly to school. She seemed familiar. As the figure came closer, I noticed it was Juri. I was happy to see her.

“Juri-ah, finally you’re coming. I’ve waited for you for 10 minutes, you know,” I greeted her happily.

“Ye... Yeah, Jaejoong-ah. Good... good morning,” she tried to greet me back.

‘Why is she stuttering? And why is she sweating really hard? Is she sick?’

But when I asked her, she denied it.

“No... nothing. I’m fine. Jaejoong, you must have something to tell me, right? What is it?” she asked me.

‘Aish, I almost forget about that.’

I was so shy to tell her. I looked down to hide my red face but suddenly I saw a blood stain on her skirt.

‘She’s bleeding. No wonder she looks sick. Juri, why are you enduring it?’

“Juri-ah what happen to your knee? You’re bleeding,” I said, almost shouting.

“It’s okay, Jaejoong. I’m... I’m fine,” she said weakly.

“What fine? Can’t you see the blood? Let’s go to nursery room,” I said.

“Nevermind, Jaejoong. I’m really fine,” she refused. I was mad after hearing her words. I lifted her body and carried her in bridal style. She was quiet. Maybe she was very tired to speak. She suddenly put her hands around my neck.

We finally reached the nursery room. I tried to knock the door and the doctor opened it. He was shocked to see me carrying Juri. Juri’s face was pale.

“What has happened to her?” he asked me.

“Can you lend me a first aid? Just let me treat her,” I didn’t answer his question and he just quickly gave me the first aid.

“Juri-ah, may I?" I asked Juri. She understood my question and nodded weakly. I then lifted her skirt.

‘Oh God, this is worst. Her knee is injured badly’

“Why do you say nothing about your knee? What had actually happened to you? Who did this to you?” I bombarded her with questions but she just kept silent. No words came out from .

‘What a stubborn girl’

Juri’s POV

‘Jaejoong, why are you treating me like this? Please stop being nice to me. I’m afraid that I couldn’t let you go later. As I tried to treat you as my friend, you make my heart falls in love with you again.’

 

p/s: Hello, my readers! let me introduce my other fanfics to all of you. please try reading YOU'RE MY BOSS!!!, FATE and OH, I WISH... I hope you are enjoy reading this chapter^^