♥-Chapter 6-♥ “sweet afternoon with ice cream kisses…”

♥-Happily Ever After or Just Disaster...Which Is It??-★

Rylee’s POV

          We arrived at the ice cream polar and went up to the counter. As we were looking at all the different flavors of ice cream the cashier look at us but her eyes were heavily set on Jongie. Checking him out from head to toe, not even taking any notice of me standing right next to him. Girls I tell you I thought as I try to ignore her and look at the ice cream.

“Can I get you anything Jonghyun Oppa?” he cashier said in a flirty voice. Girls these days are really on a next tip; like they don’t care if the guy is with someone else already. And I know she knows we are together because she is one of his groupies from school. And to make matters worse Jongie smiled at her which caused her to turn red in the face.

“Hey Hana, I didn’t know you worked her”.

“Yeah I just started three days ago” she said twirling her hair.

Oh please give me a breakI thought to myself and turned around to face the other way. “Baby what flavor you want?” Oh so I’m his baby again that’s rich.

“I’ll have vanilla”.

“Okay, so I’ll have two vanillas” he said to Hana.

“Anything for you would you like a cone or cup?” she asked practically leaning over the counter. If she gets any closer I said to myself. And I’m normally not a violent person but I will let her have it today. Especially with all the drama her and her friends have been giving me at school for dating Jong. After she dipped up our ice cream; she handed them to Jong and he paid for them.

“Thanks Hana.” He said and smiled at her again.

“Anytime Oppa” she winked at him. This I thought as I looked at her shaking my head. Jong handed me my ice cream; I took it and walked out of the polar, going over to the park bench across the street. He came over a few seconds later with a concerned look on his face.

“Baby what’s up?” he asked pushing some of my hair behind my ear. I’m so flustered that even my hair is out of place, Great. I just flashed him a look and then put some ice cream in my mouth. And for some reason he started to chuckle. “Is something funny?” I asked and little annoyed.

“No but your so cute when your all worked up” he said eating some ice cream.

“Oh so you think that was cute. Okay next time I’ll just let some guy flirt with me in front of you, and we’ll see how you like it”. That caused him to shut up real quick. “Oh I don’t hear you laughing now” I giggled a little.

“Babe honestly I am not even stressing about that girl and neither should you”.

“Mmm, I hear you. So in the meantime I’m just suppose to sit back and watch other girls flirt with you” I asked wanting to hear his answer.

“No but it’s not like I flirted back, I was just being nice. Besides these other girls have nothing on you” he said nudging my shoulder.

“Is that right?” I smiled as I could feel myself falling back into his trap.

“Yes, because I only have eyes for you.” He cuddled next to me.

“Oh I can’t stand you; you know all the right words to say.”

“What can I say, it’s a gift” he gave me that innocent look.

I gave him a look then took my spoon and smeared ice cream on his lips. I had to laugh at this site; he looked like a little kid that makes a mess when eating ice cream.

“Oh you think that this is cute?” he asked me as I tried to subside my laughter.

“Yes I do” I said with a cheesy grin.

“Well this is much cuter.” And with that he grabbed my face and smeared his lips on my cheek putting ice cream on it. We both busted out into laughter. I could not believe how childish this boy was. But him being like this, I knew I would never be bored around him.

“I can’t believe you just did that. You better clean it up now” I said pointing to my cheek.

“As you wish” he said then started to clean up my face. He and all the ice cream off my chubby cheek. Meanwhile I sat there enjoying being under surrender to his touch, totally forgetting that we were in public. Mmm this boy is gonna make me lose my mind if he keeps this up I continued to enjoy the feeling of his lips on my cheek. “All done” he said once he was finished. I sat there with a stupid grin on my face looking down at my now melting ice cream.

“Speechless I see” he said eating some more of his ice cream.

“Leave me alone” I blushed hard.

He laughed but then came close to my ear and whispered “Never”. Then he captured my lips in a sweet kiss. In the middle of the kiss I started to giggle.

“Your lips taste like vanilla” I smiled, my lips.

“So do yours”.

I sighed in contentment I finished off my ice cream. Once we were finished, we threw our cups in the trash and we walked home, taking the long way just to kill time and to spend more time with each other.