★-Chapter 5-★ “boy you got my heartbeat running away…”

♥-Happily Ever After or Just Disaster...Which Is It??-★

 

Rylee’s POV

          Okay guys so here is what has gone down since we last chatted. Jonghyun and I are an official couple!! Needless to say I have become the envy of every girl at our school. But this is just too good to be true. I mean we have only been dating for 2 weeks but to me if feels like 2 months already. And I don’t want to brag but he is the best boyfriend everrrr. He meets me every morning outside my house and we walk to school, and he also walks me to and from each class. I have also found out that he is the King of Skinship. Seriously, the boy can’t stay off me; which I don’t mind. We cuddle, hold hands everywhere, he is forever got me in his embrace and he showers me with sweet loving kisses whenever he can. Life is simply perfect. 

          Today started out like any other, Jongie and I walked to school hand in hand, and sat together during lunch like we always do now. I was suppose to meet him this afternoon to hang out but here I am stuck in the art room finishing off a painting that I have been working on. As much as I can’t stand to be away from Jong, I have to finish this; or at least get most of it done. That’s just how I am. I was so into my work that I didn’t even hear the classroom door open. Suddenly someone snuck up on me and hugged me from behind. At first I was startled but knowing it could only be one person who would hug me like this, my heart rate instantly calmed down. It felt good to be this close to him again after being separated for two classes. While standing there in his embrace I could feel like breathe tickle the back of my neck. Then he planted a kiss on my neck which made shivers run down my spine. After 2 minutes, he finally let me go and sat on the table next to me.

“I knew I would find you in here” he said making himself comfortable.

          “Well you know me, once I start something I have to finish it” I said getting back to my painting.

          “Yeah, I know”.

          “Sorry for making you wait though” I said looking up at him and giving him my cutest pout; which caused him to break into a huge smile.

          “Aigoo, my baby is so cute” he came to me and pinched my cheeks.

I laughed at the craziness. “You are so crazy, you know that right?”

          “Crazy for you” he kissed me cheek.

          “Smooth talker” I said as I looked back down at my painting. I can’t even lie; I fall for his smoothness every time.

Looking at my painting I knew I wouldn’t get any work done with Jong around. He is my biggest distraction sometimes. “I’m sorry baby, am I in the way” he asked me innocently as if he could read my mind. You know good and well I can’t get nothing done with you around I said in my head.

“Nah, it’s cool. I’ll just finish it on Monday” I said packing up my things. 

          “I am so glad it is the weekend.” He helped me in packing away my tools.

I shook my head in agreement, “Tell me about it. I don’t even think I’ll do any homework this weekend. Just chill”.

          “Hey what about me?”

          “What do you mean ‘what about you’?” I asked putting my backpack on my back.

          “I cannot go the whole weekend without seeing you” he gave me his best aigoo face.

I had to laugh at his stupidness, but this is exactly why I love him. “Mmm I don’t know, I was planning on spending the whole weekend in my bed” I .

“Babe…” he gave me a puppy pout, which made me giggle.

“What? There is nothing better than a nice relaxing weekend in your warm comfy bed” I said to see how he would respond.

“You have got to be kidding me right now” he said in disbelief.

“Nope I’m not.”

With that he shot me a sad face and headed toward the door. Okay now I must have upset his nerves. With a smile I ran up to him and grabbed his hand.

  “I’m only messing with you, you know that I want to spend the weekend with you” I gave him a hug.

“You are terrible, making my heart skip beats like that” he continued to pout.

“Would a kiss make it better?” I asked, batting my eyes at him.

“I don’t know, try and see” he brought his face close to mine. Without any hesitation I took his lips into a kiss. Kissing Jonghyun was like fireworks going off on New Year’s Eve for me. But I also knew he kisses were dangerous for me. They made me feel as if I could agree to any thing. To be honest I enjoyed kissing him as much as he enjoyed kissing me. And damn was he a good kisser. I just couldn’t help but feel butterflies in my stomach every time he would start to on my bottom lip. After a few moments of kissing, things started to get heated so I pulled away and he pressed his forehead on mine.

          “I love you” he said looking at me with those gorgeous eyes of his. And looking at them I knew that what he said was true.

“I love you too” I said back and planted a quick peak on his lips. With that we walked out of the art room hand in hand, and off the school campus.

“Hey babe, you wanna go get some ice cream before I walk you home” he asked with a smile.

“Ice cream with you sounds like a good way to start of my weekend” I smiled cutely back at him.

“Okay then, let’s go” he let my hand go and put his arm around me; adding a kiss on my head.

He is truly the best boyfriend on this planet. And I don’t think I would ever get tired of the feeling he gives me just by having him around.