♥-Chapter 2-♥ "can't help but want to have you around"

♥-Happily Ever After or Just Disaster...Which Is It??-★

Rylee’s POV

          As we walked to school hand in hand we got to know each other better. We chatted and laughed so naturally, comfortable in each other’s presence. If anyone would have seen us they would have thought we had been best friends for years. That’s how fast we clicked. I came to find out that, his birthday was April 8th, that he lived with his mom and sister and that he had a passion for music. In turn I told him that my birthday was March 8th, that I lived with my mom, auntie and little devil cousin and that I had a passion for art and creative writing. And he honestly thought that that was cool. Can he be anymore charming? As we arrived at school, all heads turned to us. People were staring and whispering about how comfortable we looked to together. I even overheard a group of girls; one girl said “What is Jonghyun Oppa doing rolling with that dreamer?” Okay now my happy mood has been shot to hell I thought to myself. I was feeling very anxious but Jonghyun gave my hand a reassuring squeeze letting me know that he was there with me. That automatically brought my mood back up and we proceeded to walk to my first class.

Once we were standing front of my first class; which was math, I turned to him a smiled. “Thanks for walking with me to school and to class Jong” I said with a sweet smile.

“No problem Ry” he smiled back at me.   

With that being said I took one more look at him then turned to head into class before the bell rang.

“Rylee wait” Jong called out to me. I quickly spun around on my heels to face him. “Yeah” I asked.

“Just wanted to ask you if you wanted to sit with me lunchtime?” he blushed putting his hand at the back of his head.

“Are you serious?” I asked trying to keep my composer.

“Yeah” he looked up at me, “I like having you around”.

Was that just a confession or am I still dreaming here? He likes being around me…YAY!! I was rejoicing on my inside but kept it cool on the outside. “Sure I would love to sit with you during lunch” I said giving him a bright smile.

“Cool, so I’ll see you during lunch then, I’ll be waiting for you outside the cafeteria” he said giving me his infamous warm smile.

“Okay see you then” I blushed and turned to walk into class.

In class I greeted my teacher and headed to my seat. On the way though I couldn’t help my notice all the stares and death glares I was receiving from other girls who must have apparently been Jonghyun’s groupies. Haters! I l giggled to myself as I took a seat in the back of the class. The bell rang and the teacher automatically jumped into the lesson. After about a good fifteen minutes of boring mathematic equations, I turned my head to the window and gazed outside doing what I do best. Dream. Dreaming about how my life couldn’t get any better than it is right now. And also letting my mind drift to Jonghyun oppa, and secretly hoping that he was thinking about me too. *Hehe*