★-Chapter 3-★ "do you remember how we first met?…"

♥-Happily Ever After or Just Disaster...Which Is It??-★

Jonghyun’s POV

          “Okay class, if you turn to page 83 you will find exercises A1, 2 and 3. Can you take the rest of class to do them please, thank you” Ms. Shim asked the class. Ah I really don’t feel like doing any work right now I thought as I flip to the page. And once I saw that every section had 10 questions each I was definitely not in the mood do to any of it. I’ll just take it home for homework. But to make it look like I was working I started to write down some lyrics in my notebook, which is what I do most of the time. While writing the lyrics to this song that I had in my head, I couldn’t help but think of Rylee. I couldn’t believe the morning I had. I had actually worked up the courage to ask her to hang out with me and after having a mega crush on her for about two years now. And think it all started one day when I was walking to school in the morning.

Flashback

I was walking to school like I always do listening to my iPod not really paying attention to anything until I saw a few of my classmates gathered in a small. Curiosity got the best of me and I walked over to see what they were doing. As I got closer I saw that 3 guys were pushing around this girl.

          “Come on dreamer, don’t you wanna play with us” one boy said as he pushed her to another guy.

“Yeah, if you play with us we will be your friends. Don’t you want to make friends?” he .

“Ha-ha she is such a nerd!” the third guys said as he pushed her to the ground. Rylee stayed there as if she didn’t want to move, afraid that they might push her around again.

“Hey look guys look, the nerd finished her science project” the third guy said as he picked up her project they had taken from her.

“Please don’t! I have to give that to my teacher” Rylee said as she got up from the ground and went over to the guy.

“Sorry loser, looks like you will be getting a zero for your grade” and with that he throw the project to the ground with force, breaking it.

“No!!” Rylee screamed as she looked at her now ruined project on the ground. She started to cry.

“Aww don’t cry” the first guy said to her “You will get over it” and he pushed her to the ground again.

All 3 guys busted into laughter and right at that moment I don’t know what had gotten into me but I charged over there; and with all the strength I had, I pushed all of them all to the ground.

“What the hell is wrong with you guys, pushing the poor girl around like that!” I shouted at them.

“Whoa; take it is Jonghyun, we were only messing with her” the first guy said.

“Well she doesn’t look like she wants to be bothered with you so leave her the hell alone” I said in anger.

“Oh yeah…” the third guy got up in my face “and what you gonna to if we don’t huh” he tried to challenged me.

“I’ll kick your ing ” I said staring him down; showing him that I wasn’t going to back down. Feeling intimidated he backed up and walked away. The other two guys followed in pursuit. After they walked off I went over to Rylee and kneeled down next to her.

“You okay?” I asked her.

She looked up at me with puffy red eyes and my heart melted. “Yeah I’m okay, but my project is ruined” she said looking down at the shattered pieces. She started to pick it up and I helped her. Then I got an idea.

“Hey come on, I’ve got an idea!” I said once we had all the pieces together. “Where are we going?” she asked with a confused look on her face. “You will see, come on” I said as I took her hand, and we ran all the way to school.

Once at school, I lead her to the art classroom and by luck the teacher was in there; preparing for his class.

“Morning Mr. Kim, can you help us?” I asked as we walked into the room still holding hands.

“Sure but with what?” he asked,

“My friend, her science projected is busted”. And with that we laid the pieces out on the table for him. He looked at all the pieces and smiled. “You know, with a little glue and some clear tape I believe we can make this work”. Rylee and I looked at each other and smiled. In a matter of 15 minutes her project was as good as new. I looked at her and she had a sparkle in her eye as she smiled. That caused me to blush and look away. And from that moment on I know that I would do anything in the world for her, as long as I got to see her smile. It was the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. “There you go, it looks brand new again” Mr. Kim said as he handed her the project. She smiled brightly “Thank you Mr. Kim” she gave him a hug then she turned to me. “And thank you too, my superhero” she smile and wrapped her arm around me. And I swear at that moment time had frozen and it was just Rylee and me. Oh gosh, my heart is beating a 100 times faster than it should be right now, as I hugged her back. I loved having her in my arms, and wished that she could stay there forever. But then the bell rang, bringing both of us back to reality. “Well I better get to science and hand in this project” she turned to pick it up “thanks again” she said to both Mr. Kim and I. She gave me one more quick hug I walked off to class. I stood there for a minute thinking of all that had happened this morning. From me seeing her getting bullied…to defending her…to saving her project. It did make me feel like a superhero. I left the art room with a stupid smile stuck on my face, and then I hit me. I never told her me name I thought to myself. But knowing that we went the same school made me feel better. I would tell her one day, when I build up the nerve to talk to her again. But as of right now I would just secretly watch over her, like only a superhero would.

Flashback End

The sound of the bell startled me, but also let me know that class was official over. I look down at me book I noticed that I didn’t do any work but instead had drawn Rylee’s name all over my page. Damn I have got it bad for this girl I smiled to myself. I wonder if she remembers the first time we met…because I sure as hell do I said in my mind. I packed up my books and headed to my next class grinning like a fool. But only because I knew that I had only two more classes until lunch, then I would get to see Rylee again. And with that thought on my mind I hummed all the way to my next class.