Chapter 10

Mrs. Nam?? Unknown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jihyun’s POV

I was fixing my hair in the mirror when I remembered what Taehyun told me the other day about Kai but yesterday I didn’t saw him like everybody expected. Also minjung who was hospitalized because of fatigue.

I dialled her number and waited for her respond.

“Yoboseyo?”,

“Minjung-a!! how are you feeling right now??! School was boring without you!”, I said to the other line pouting.

“Don’t Joke jihyun-a!! Im all fine now, see you later…”, she bid

“Arasso!! Annyeong!”,I waited her to hang up before locking my phone.

I fix my posture through the mirror, I narrowed my eyes and  imitate like holding a gun, “I don’t care who the hell ar you Kim Jongin aka Kai, but Im sure you’ll kneel down on me!! BANG!”, and blow on top of my index finger.

“Nam Jihyun FIGHTING!”,

 

*SCHOOL

“ Me and Dahae were talking on our locker when a huge of crowd passed by going to the entrance area.

‘what’s happening?”, I cluelessly ask dahae

“o my god! Kai is here!!!!!!!!!!”, Dahae jump in excitement

“Let’s go! I should see his face!!”, dahae went in complete hyper and begin to drag me.

5 flower boys entered the hall and of them was Kai. I gasped in surprised when I realized, Kai was the guy who returned my mobile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMyGOD! JIHYUN EAT YOUR WORDS!!!!, The crowds starts on cheering, yelling about Exo K and the return of Kim Jongin.

I was startruck, my mouth can probably fit a whole chicken. I was like watching a fallen angel from the sky, completely mesmerized by his charm.

Then for a second, something snapped me from further day dreaming, Kai just blew my face, then I realize they are all looking at me weirdly. I look at Kai who was smirking  and Exo K who were killing themselves to stop from laughing.

“Wipe your drool… Here.’, Kai offered his handkerchief
I instantly wipe my mouth but freakingly to say, I didn’t drool!!!

“So funny… Wipe your skin your dirty..”, I sarcastically replied at him and rolled my eyes before walking out the area.

 

Author’s POV

Kai was about to confront her but the bell ring at the same time, Baekhyun and Chanyeol who was clutching their stomach in laughing, Sehun was teasing all over Kai’s sudden embarrassment by a girl.

“tss.. So ungrateful woman! I should have poison her when I have the chance..”, Kai murmured on his breath.

“Did you say something?”, DO questioned

“Me? No! N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter