Ricky

Teen Top Scenarios - Valentine's Day!

 

 
You walked to school with your best friend, Ricky. Today was a special day because it was Valentine’s Day. The day where people give each other chocolates and other special items to their lover. As soon as you two hit the front doors, piles of female students swarmed over Ricky handing him gifts. You got pushed aside. “I-I’ll meet you in class, Ricky,” you said as he waved. You walked to class and sat down. You took out a small box from your knapsack and stared at it. In it, were chocolates you baked for Ricky. You wondered when you would give it to him. As you did, he came  in and sat next to you.”What’s that?” You put it away quickly. “A box,” you replied and looked at the board. “Are you going to give it to your crush?” he teased as he poked your cheek. You lightly laughed and nodded. The whole time you were at school, you didn’t get a chance to give your chocolates to him. Ricky had to leave half-way through the day because he had a schedule to attend to. You walked home alone with the box in your hand, very upset. You laid your knapsack down and noticed your backdoor was wide open. You texted Ricky asking where he was because you suddenly got a bad feeling in your stomach. As you walked towards the backdoor to shut it, someone grabbed your hand from behind. “I’ll close it,” the voice was Ricky’s! You turned around and looked at him. You lightly punched him in the chest. “You could have texted me you came. Do you know how much that scared me?” He laughed and then held out a box. “I’m sorry I couldn’t walk home with you today. Here,” you took the box. “What’s this for?” It completely slipped your  mind that today was Valentine’s Day. “Don’t make me more nervous! Just open it!” he lifted your hands infront of your face. You opened the box and saw four rows of chocolates. He took one and held it infront of your mouth. “I made them myself! Say ah!” You were speechless, but you opened your mouth. As soon as you tasted it, you twitched. Ricky frowned. “It’s not good?” he pouted as you shook your head. “I-It’s great,” you honestly thought it was the worst chocolate you had ever tasted. It then dawned on you about the day. You handed him back the box and then got your box. “I tried giving you this early, but it never worked out,” you rubbed the back of your head. He put his finger to his lips, motioning you to feed him one. You thought he was too cute, so you popped one into his mouth. “I made them myself too! Yesterday, to be exact,” you smiled. He then hugged you. “They’re terrible,”  Your heart sunk. “I’m joking! They’re terrific!” He grinned. You lightly punched him in the chest again. “I’m not good at this stuff. But does this mean you’re mine?” You nodded while smiling. “If you want me to be. Forever,” you two then ate the terrible chocolates you made for each other.