Changjo

Teen Top Scenarios - Valentine's Day!

 

Today was Valentine’s Day and you wanted to spend it with Changjo, your best friend. You had gotten him a simple box of chocolates. However, Changjo had a fansigning and other schedules to attend to, so you did not get to see him at all. The following day, he wasn’t in school at all. So you decided to check on him. “Are you alright? Did anything happen?” You texted him. After an hour of not texting, you decided to call him. You then suddenly heard his ringtone in the other room. “Changjo! How’d you get in?” You smiled as you ended the call and ran into the room. You stopped dead in your tracks. His phone was laying inside a basket. You looked around for Changjo, but he was no where. You picked up his phone and texted his groupmate, Niel. You asked him where Changjo was. After a few seconds, he replied back saying he was on his way to get his phone. You figured he must have left it at your house the last time he visited. You sat down on your couch, patiently waiting for him to show up. About a half an hour later, he knocked on the door. After you opened it and handed the phone to him. He thanked you and started to leave until you called his name. He looked at you. “Yesterday was…” your voice trailed off as he just stared blankily at you. “Nevermind,” after that, he left and you sighed. The next morning, you awoke to a white teddy bear holding an envelope, on your table. “________-ah, I’m sorry we didn’t see each other on Valentine’s Day. I’m also sorry about last night. Here is my little gift to you. Name it after me? :) -Changjo” you smiled to yourself and hugged the bear until you remembered the chocolates for him.