Chunji

Teen Top Scenarios - Valentine's Day!

 

You walked home from a long, hard day of school. Today was Valentine’s Day and you had gotten nothing. You didn’t get anything for anyone either. Even though you had a crush on your friend, Chunji. His knapsack was filled to the max with chocolates and other gifts from fans. So you figured he wouldn’t want to have anything else since he already had so much. Once you got inside, you took a long, hot, relaxing bath. Your phone’s message tone went off so you grabbed it off the counter next to the tub. It was an unknown number. “_________-ah, meet me infront of the unicorn statue at the nearest park. Dress formally,” you read to yourself. Being confused, you texted your best female friend. She had no idea whose number it was. So you just got ready. You did your hair, put on a little make-up, and got dressed in your favorite dress. You grabbed your purse and phone, and walked to the park. You saw a tall male standing infront of the unicorn statue. You couldn’t tell who it was since he was looking at it. You walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled. He held out a bouquet of your favorite flowers. Your eyes widened. “Happy valentine’s day, __________-ah,” he gave the sweetest smile. “C-Chunji oppa…”