L.Joe

Teen Top Scenarios - Valentine's Day!

It had been two months since you seen your best friend, LJoe last since you moved to the United States. You wanted to see him so bad. Especially since today was Valentine’s Day. You logged onto your computer and did your daily stuff. Towards the end of the day, you got a skype request. It was from an unknown person so you just denied it. A couple of seconds later, it came again. You kept denying the request, until it just got to you. You finally accepted it. Then you got a webcam call. You asked them why and they just told you to trust them. You got a little nervous, but hit the answer button and put your cam up. Your eyes widened at the other cam. It was LJoe! He waved and smiled. “LJoe oppa!” You jumped up and down. “It’s been a while. I’m sorry I haven’t visited,” he rubbed the back of his head. “Oh no! It’s not your fault, you’ve been busy promoting!” You frowned when he smiled again. He pointed to the screen. You got confused. “I mailed you a card. Didn’t you see it?” Your mouth opened to say something, but nothing came out. Instead,you jolted out the dor and grabbed a small package out of the mailox. You quickly opened it and were automatically stunned. It was the most beautiful necklace you had ever seen in your life. In the heart, was engraved I love you.