Niel

Teen Top Scenarios - Valentine's Day!

 

 
 
All day, you laid in your bed because you were extremely sick. You had been getting sicker and sicker everyday. Today wasn’t just everyday though. It was a special day. It was Valentine’s Day. You wanted to spend it with your best friend in the whole world, Niel. Sadly, he had school and schedules to attend, and there you sat in bed. You and him texted each other all day, but that didn’t make you near as happy. Suddenly, out of the corner of your eye, the door opened. Quickly, you hid underneath the blankets. Your heart was racing as you felt someone plop down on the bed next to you. That same someone peeled the top of the blankets from your face. “__________-ah, why are you hiding?” Niel propped himself on his elbow and put his hand to his cheek. You sigh in relief, then coughed in his face by accident. He panicked and fell off the bed. “Sorry…” you sniffled. After he wiped his face, he grabbed something behind the nightstand. It was gift basket. “You’re sick, so I thought I’d give this to you,” he smiled at you. “Oh Niel, that’s so sweet,” you started to get up, but he laid you back down. “You can open it later,” you nodded. Soon enough, you accidently fell asleep for a few hours. When you woke up, you found Niel sleeping next to you. Taking the chance, you stood up and opened up the gift basket. It had a teddy bear, chocolates, and other little goodies. You read the card that was attached to the handle. “Happy valentine’s day, ________-ah,” you looked over to the bed to see Niel woke up. You smiled at him.