CH 5: Things Don't Go As Planned

These A-Holes

Outside of Warehouse

Amber POV
We all go in our van as I go into the driver’s seat with Heechul in shotgun. We get there as the boys go in and we spread outside the perimeter. After a while, we see 4 girls, who beat the living crap outta us. Victoria shoots all their left shoulders as we go inside. I realize that all of them are gone.

Inside

Yano POV
We all go inside as Super Junior goes to the back entrance, we spread out inside the perimeter, and EXO goes up the ladder to the upper perimeter. We all look for anything suspicious. After a couple of minutes, smell something.
“Hyung, you smell that?” I ask.
“Wasn’t me,” ATom says.
“Not fart. I smell chemicals.” I say.
“I smell it, too,” Jenissi says. “Heechul hyung. Do you smell that?”
“We all do. EXO?” Heechul answers.
“We do as well.” DO answers. Soon I feel a little lightheaded.
“I feel lightheaded,” I say.
“Me too. Anyone else.” Heechul says as we all nod.
“Something is going on over here, Yeobo.” I hear Eunhyuk say. “We all feel dizzy…with what chairs?… We haven’t…” suddenly he faints. I notice a few black things.
“They are sleeping gas(cough)” Chen says fainting. Soon, it’s just us TD fighting to stay awake minus Hansol. I eventually faint with only Jenissi and Seogoong awake.

5 Minutes Later
Himchan POV
After the remaining two stopped struggling, Yongguk, Zelo, and I just put the members of SuJu in the van, then Blackpink just put the ToppDogg member in there as well, at least try considering they got shot, as Jisoo and Rośe(A/N I almost forgot to assign the other van driver. Whoops) started the vans. After Youngjae and Daehyun our EXO in the other van, we drove off, breaking the wall that Daehyun loosened earlier in the process.

Meanwhile at the SuJu Base
Luhan POV
After like 10-15 minutes or so, we get a call from Eunhyuk.
“What is it, baby?.” Donghae asks in the mic. “what’s wrong…you do? Sit for a sec…forgot that’s it’s an abandoned…got anything…why did you pause? Hyukie? Hyung it got cut off.”
“What?” Shindong asks shocked.
“What happened on that side?” Nakta asks.
“We don’t know,” Donghae says. After a few minutes, we get a call from F(x).
“What happened over there?” I asked Sulli. “You’re not sure?”
“Any guesses?” Xiumin then asked her. “You smelt what?”
“Grab the surveillance camera and come back here.” Krystal then suggests. “We will.” She hangs up.

Meanwhile Back at the Warehouse
Victoria POV
We looked around to see what the hell happened. I noticed that it smells like a certain ingredient to…
“Ladies I smell sleep gas,” Amber says, holding her nose. The rest of us do the same.
“There’s a hole in the wall,” Luna says, pointing.
“Someone call the base to tell them what happened.
“Techs? Something happened.” Sulli says in her earpiece as we head to the van. “Not really sure…we smelt sleeping gas and there’s a big hole in the wall…great idea…Let the others know what happened.” Amber grabbed the surveillance camera as we all drove back to the SuJu Base.

3 pm
The techs set up the surveillance camera to the monitors and after that was done, we watched what happened.
“Kinda figured what happened after you gave us the info about the aftermath,” Nakta says.
“We were outside when this happened,” I say.
“No wonder you don’t know what exactly happened,” Xiumin says.

BAP Mansion
Jongup POV
I get the injured girls all patched up as the rest of us put the captives into the dark, yet naturally lit bedroom that all captives usually are kept.

1 Hour Later
“They should be up by now. Zelo, go check.” Yongguk says as Zelo goes to the armed room. After a few minutes, Zelo comes back, shaking his head.
“All the combat members will be checking on them,” Himchan says as said two go by the room.
“And guys and dolls.” Yongguk yells to them. “Make sure that they are without any cuts/bruises and well taken care of.”
“Why bother, hyung?” I ask.
“Big boss wants them as nourished as possible. However, any bruises there from earlier will heal naturally. No medication. All head out.” Jongguk answers as everyone goes out of the conference room.