Feels

My Favorite Idol

A/N: Hey everyone! Chapter 8 is up! Sorry for the long update and I am sad to announce that this fanfiction will end soon. Everything's good so let's not create anymore drama XD I am thinking of writing 2 parts for the next chapter, the first part will be a short POV of Jennie, to hear her side of the story, 'my favourite fan', maybe to read about her feelings of dating a fan and part 2 to conclude everything. Hope that this story is good since I kinda have deviated slightly from my usual style of writing. Seems rather gloomy and heavy for some chapters, the mood wasn't that bright but it's all part of setting the stage for the grand finale (I guess). Alright, hope that this plan sounds good and that I can finish the 2 parts together to release a complete chapter.

I am planning to write another Jensoo story, after this one ends (maybe concurrently, I don't know). The description and foreword are released. It is a matchmaking AU. I am looking into a light-hearted romance genre, maybe a splash of comedy and fantasy. This is the link to the next Jensoo story, 'Love Works in Mysterious Ways'. Feel free to subscribe if you are interested :)

Ok, enjoy this update!

Spy's out!

---------------------------------------------

Everything is going well for both Jisoo and Jennie. It has been a year since they met at Music Bank. Everything seemed to be like a dream for Jisoo. Her, dating an idol, more specifically, her favourite idol. The have been through so much together and she just wanted to do something special for her loving girlfriend.

It was after work and she had planned to meet up with Seulgi, her uni course mate and good friend.

"Hey, Seulgi! You are early," said Jisoo as she entered the restaurant.

"Hey, Jisoo! I got a lift from a colleague. How are you?" Seulgi beamed so bright and gave her friend a tight bear hug. She really loves that dongsaeng hers after meeting each other at a financial informatics lecture during their final year.

"Great! Being an executive is so much better than an intern. At least I get to be involved in designing programmes rather than doing the meaningless paperwork," said Jisoo as she told the bear unnie her story.

On the other hand, Seulgi is working as a finance officer after graduation. They graduated at the same time as the older girl took a gap year after high school to work at a start-up company.

"I have a great mentor, she's really nice! Also, a colleague, she's the same age as me but graduated from an American college. I am still training but at least you get to fly solo," groaned the bear unnie. Both her and her colleague, Wendy, were trained under the tight supervision of their mentor, Irene. She is a great person, but she can be really strict during work.

"You do remember that the company that I am at is my internship company. Wouldn't it be weird if they don't let me fly solo? Anyways, your mentor sounds really scary," said Jisoo, as she laughed at how Seulgi shivered at the thoughts of her mentor in her work mode.

"By the way, how are you and Jennie? Remember that time at the library, when you were staring at her picture? Time flies and now, you are already dating her. You've left early during grad day and I couldn't meet her." said Seulgi, with a sad face. She really wanted to meet Jisoo's partner but to find out from the girl's high school friend that the she had left.

"Ah sorry." the younger was apologetic but showed some pictures and videos to her friend.

"We can meet up one day, but I am thinking of doing something for Jennie soon. She is a really great partner and it is almost a year since we met each other."

"Right, it was during the last few weeks when you asked me to design a banner for you. I guess my banner helped," the bear smirked and wiggled her eyebrows.

In return, Jisoo faked a puke and both of them laughed it off.

"Anyways you should, since you told me that Jennie did a lot of flashy stuff," Seulgi continued.

"What do I do?" Jisoo sighed in exasperation. She was slightly annoyed at her brain for not being useful at a time like this.

"Don't worry, sincerity comes from the heart, you will figure something out," the bear unnie threw her a wink.

---------------------------------------------

After the lovely dinner with Seulgi, she went to YG building to wait for her to knock off from work. As soon she saw Jennie walking out, she hid behind a pillar and tapped on Jennie's shoulder once she walked past her. As Jennie turned around, she was pleasantly surprised and hugged her favourite person.

"Unnie, oh my goodness! You are here!" exclaimed Jennie as she gave Jisoo big hug.

"Surprise! How's work?" said the older as she ruffled the girl's head and brought her closer together, kissing the side of the younger's head.

"I am glad to see you here." Jennie grasped Jisoo's hand and began swinging back and forth, like a little girl in love.

"Are you tired, you can nap in the car. We can probably order take-out on the way back."

"Do you need me to call manager oppa?"

"Ani, I rent a car, I got my licence a few weeks ago and passed all the provision test. Let's go!"

Once they were back at Jennie's apartment, Jisoo called for Chinese takeout. They were now eating at the couch, while watching an re-run episode of 'W' (A/N: sorry X.X it has been a long time since I watched Korean drama. You can insert your favourite ones that are trending).

"Ah!" screamed Jennie as the older girl scared her when Kang Chul was about to shoot Oh Yeon Joo.

"Yah! You scared me and see, you made me miss the scene," said Jennie as she slapped her on the arm, really hard.

"It is just a gunshot," Jisoo whined, rubbing her sore arm.

"It's all about the feels!" exclaimed the younger as she started flaring her arms, exaggerating about the feels.

"Sure thing, princess."

Jisoo took away the bowl and chopsticks that was on Jennie's hold, settling them down on the coffee table, before pushing her down slightly, such that her head was resting on the armrest. The older girl leaned in and kissed the girl slowly, lips moulding perfectly, head moving in sync. She then broke the kiss and asked, before throwing a smirk, "does this make up for everything? Hope that this is enough feels for you."

Jennie shyly hit Jisoo on the chest and put her arms around the older girl, pulling her in for another kiss.

---------------------------------------------

-The next day-

Since Jennie did not have any schedule, Jisoo decided to execute her plan.

"Let's go to Busan today!"

"Sounds good. What do you have planned?"

"Nothing much, maybe just a meal and maybe we can stay over at my family's house at Busan. It is my late grandmother's apartment."

After getting ready, Jisoo drove them to their first destination, a quiet cafe downtown, for brunch. The ride was long but the girls were occupied with the endless conversation, usually the younger one who always had funny stories to share. Once they reached their destination, they walked in hand-in-hand and the older girl guided her to the top floor, where there is a collection of books.

"This is a very cool book cafe. People come here for the feels," the older teased the girl frequently after learning this word.

They ordered their food and drinks and began to search for a good book. The older girl wanted to choose a book that she can read to the younger. Soon, she saw a great book and turned to see the idol still looking through the array of collection.

"Come on, let's me read this to you," said Jisoo as she held the book, The Notebook, in front of the younger. As they settled on their couch-like seat, Jennie sat on Jisoo's lap, head laying on her, scanning the text as the latter was flipping to a particular page.

Jisoo recited from the book, while looking at Jennie occasionally, “we fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.”

"Remember, a year ago, we met at Music Bank and 3 months later, we met at Busan again. You used your private account to text me on Instagram and look at us, we have been together ever since then. Even though it wasn't easy, I had my differences and you have yours, but you have helped me to overcome my problems and accept myself. You complement me so well and there is no way I can find someone like you. I love the moments that we shared, and everything feels right. I promise that I will remember it and even if I do start to forget, these 2 items, our rings, will remind me of you. I love you."

Jennie was so touched that she gave Jisoo a hug and whispered, “I will remind you too if you start to forget who I am and I will love you forever and ever, no matter what. I love you." After that whisper, she gave Jisoo a kiss and the moment was cut short by the waiter who came to serve them food.

"Erm, I will leave this here, enjoy," said the waiter as he flustered off back to his workstation.

The 2 girls laughed at each other and went to eat their food.

--------

After their cafe date, the two girls went to do some grocery shopping for their dinner. They have decided to cook and Jisoo told Jennie that she will be leading cook.

"Chef-nim, what do you want me to do?" asked the chef de partie.

"Cut the vegetables. But first, let me put on an apron for you," said Jisoo, as she put the apron the younger, half hugging her as she tried to tie a knot at the back. Jennie blushed at their interaction. They had been so much closer but this was a whole new experience. It felt as if they are a married couple, cooking dinner together on a weekend.

As the younger was preparing to cut, Jisoo went up to her and held her hand, guiding her to cut the vegetable. Even though the idol knew how to cook, she wanted to do this gesture as what couples would do when they cook together.

"What's with you today? You are getting too romantic." asked Jennie, amused at her partner's gestures for the day.

"You like it?" the older asked coyly.

"Of course, it feels like we are a married couple." Jennie leaned on Jisoo and let the older guide her hands.

"I will be your romantic pabo," said Jisoo, trying to cut the vegetables but was trailing kisses down the younger's neck.

"You know, I don't think we can get any cooking done with all this," Jennie put down the knife and pulled Jisoo towards her.

"How about I cook, and you rest," suggested the older, shooing the other girl away but instead, the idol whined girl. They divided up the task and after Jennie was done cutting, she clinged on Jisoo who was doing the cooking.

"Didn't know that there are 2 koalas in Korea," Jisoo remarked and chuckled, thinking about the 2 koalas that she knew.

"2?" Jennie asked innocently.

"You and Chaeyoung, of course." the older told the idol innocently but did not expect that the younger would be slightly jealous.

"Does Chaeyoung cling onto you like this?" asked Jennie, still back hugging the older.

"Ani, just the arm but she definitely clings like this with Lisa as her tree," said Jisoo.

After the cooking session, they were eating their meal, with Jennie feeding the Jisoo as she sat on the latter's lap.

"I really love today. It is a really sweet date," said Jennie, as she fed the older girl.

"Glad that you like it. So, a pass?" asked Jisoo, as she cocked her head to the side.

Instead of a verbal answer, all she got was a kiss on the lips.