Prologue II

Father For His Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When his best buddy died fighting for his country he left behind a little token of love.

And the token of love was indeed a bit too tiny- a 7 months old baby girl with no one to take care of her, left all alone in this cold world.

Sehun had no idea that before going to the borders of Urk, his friend left a will behind stating that if he becomes a martyr, all his property goes to Sehun, which includes his most prized possession- his daughter. The worst part was that Sehun didn't even know that his best friend had a daughter for that matter, let alone him being a godfather for her.

Being an idol, and too young to have a daughter or be a guardian to a 7 month old baby was too much for him, but he was too tender hearted to leave a little girl all alone for something she hasn’t done any wrong for.

Of course, thoughts like giving her to an orphanage, or to his parents, even finding the baby’s mother crossed his mind, but what stopped him was that she was the last piece of love left behind by his dear friend. And so the Oh Sehun, an idol, actor, modeler, became a father at the age of 20. The year when his life pulverized but little did he know that the little life he was now responsible for will be his salvation.

And so his journey to become a blue-ribbon father for his daughter began. Hiding her from the whole world, hiding her from all the ruthlessness and giving her the best was indeed tough but th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter