Seven

Father For His Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoooooo! Long time no see my babaies! I am backkkkkk! 
Here is a kind of fluff chap~ Hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!

Come Back Home

“God, you’re such a sissy.” Jongin groaned.

“Hey! Don’t call me sissy!” I slapped his arm.

“Then what else should I call you? You still don’t have balls to call a girl!”

“A girl whom you rudely sent away. So of course I would be nervous.”

“Oh my God!” Jongin rubbed his palms in his eyes. “I feel like I am talking to a teenager. I think they can do a better job than you Oh Sehun.” He kept complaining.

“What if she hates me? What if she rejects me? What if-”

“I swear to God Sehun, one more question and I will strangle you!” He snatched my phone and unlocked with ease.

“Hey! Give back my phone! Wait a second, how do you know my password?”

“Everyone knows your password Hun. You’re whipped for your daughter. Of course, it’s her birthday.”

I pouted. You can’t help it, she is so adorable you know.

Thank God my baby is out with her granny for a play date or else she would have joined Jongin and teased me along with him.

“What are you doing?” I asked him, getting annoyed as he surfed through my phone. I peeked from his back and my eyes almost popped out of my sockets. “Yah! Have you gone crazy? Why are you calling her? I haven’t prepared anything!”

“It’s not an interview for you to prepare. Just go with the flow.” Jongin ed the phone into my chest.

The call was on speaker so both of us waited for her to pick up….which never happened. I almost broke down then and there.

“See! She hates me now.”

“Shut it!” He said as he pulled out his phone.

“What are you doing?” I asked out of curiosity.

We both were now sitting on the sofa, legs pulled up to chest , we were facing each other and had the phone between us. I peeped in his phone to see that he was calling Jennie-ssi. I got slightly shy looking at the caller ID.

‘Nini’ it said. Their common nickname.

Just when the call got picked Kyungsoo hyung entered the room out of nowhere. He was walking to us, looking at us in confusion.

“What the hell are you doing?” He asked.

“Eh?” A surprised voice came. Jongin and I snapped our head to look at the phone. It was certainly not Jennie-ssi nor Lisa.

“Excuse m-me, but you called?” The same tinkering voice came.

“What the hell is going on? Whom are you trying to imitate?” That was clearly meant for us but the point was neither the one who picked the call nor Soo hyung knew about each other. Kyungsoo hyung stepped closer to us and saw the phone with an ongoing call.

“What?” The girl who picked up sounded annoyed now. Hyung’s already big eyes turned bigger in horror as he slapped his hand on his mouth. Jongin and I tried not to laugh as we bit our lips.

“Oh I am sorry Jennie-ssi! It was not meant to you!” Hyung bowed to the phone. By now mine and Jongin’s shoulders shook as we tried to control our laughter.

“E-Eh? I-I am sorry! I didn’t expect ‘Nini’ to be a man. A-And I am Roseanne, I am not Jennie. I will pass the phone to her.” Rose-ssi panicked on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter