Compromise

Don't you dare marry me Lee Joon!

"I agree to it" Joon said still looking at his phone while texting.

Soyeon looked at him with disbelief, *no, this can't seriously be happening!!* she thought to herself.

She grabbed her parents' wrist despite the glares from the two and took them to a private room.

"I..I can't do it!" she said to her parents.

They were at loss for words, she never refused to anything her parents told her to do.

"You..you have someone else?" Mrs Park said to her.

"You're a lesbain?" her dad said out of amazement.

Soyeon scoffed.

"I am too young to marry!" Soyeon shouted at her parents' lack of common sense.

"Oh, that's not a problem. We can hide the fact that you're married and you can continue with your studies" Mr Park said while smiling.

"But I don't want to marry someone I don't know" Soyeon added.

"During our days, marriage happened first then love. See how compatible me and your dad are" Mrs Park said.

Soyeon knew that she couldn't quarrel with her parents because  they were the best at arguing, Soyeon sighed then smiled at the sight of an idea.

"I'll do it!" she said while smiling brightly.

"Great" her parents said in a chorus.

"But! I have my wishes" she said.

"1. No-one knows I am your daughter at school or outside" Soyeon said.

"Sure" her dad said.

"2. I still live alone with the three" she said.

"If you wish" her mum said.

"3. I won't marry him until 6 months" Soyeon said.

"5 months!" her father bargained.

"Ok" she whined.

"But why though?" her mum curiously asked.

"I wa..I want to get to know him better at school but without him actually knowing my identity" she answered back then hoped that her parents would buy into the lie.

"Fine" they both said in chorus while Soyeon jumped up and down.

"I am going to give the Lee family the good news" Mrs Park said while smiling.

"No!" Soyeon said and found her mother look at her with suspicion.

"I mean, if they go then I won't be able to go undercover right? Just tell them that the marriage is in 6 months" she said.

*By then I'll show Joon's true identity and reveal that he still loves Jiyeon not me* Soyeon thought to herself then went back to school.

*Lunch bell rings*

Soyeon stood up and felt her stomach grumble, she followed everybody else to get to the lunch hall.

"Soyeon!" a familiar voice called out to her, the fangirls went wild.

She turned around and saw JB with his hand around Jiyeon's waist, Soyeon felt her heart slightly break but she still pretended to smile.

"Oh" she said.

"This is the super girl I was talking about!" he said to Jiyeon.

"Woah, you're really brave for standing infront of Joon" she said to Soyeon who just smiled.

The three sat together to have lunch, Soyeon felt uncomfortable and was about to leave when Jiyeon went to the toilet.

"I should go too" Soyeon said nervously.

"Wait, we haven't even spoken to each other properly" JB said and grabbed her wrist as a way of telling her to sit down.

"Ahhh Stars are here!!" the fangirls screamed while JB just scoffed.

"Stars?" Soyeon curiously questionned him.

"The kingkas/best band of the school, Yang Yoseob - the dancer, Kim Myungsoo - the guitarist and Lee Joon - the singer" JB said.

Soyeon looked at the three and saw Joon stare back at her, Soyeon didn't want to let him win and continued to stare at him then saw Joon scoff and go up to their table.

"Oh are we allowed up there?" she questionned.

"That's the so called VIP place for Stars members only" JB said.

Soyeon saw JB's smile fading away and changed the subject.

"So you and Jiyeon! How did you meet?" she asked while smiling.

The two talked and laughed at the same time not knowing Joon was glaring at them.

"Who is she?" Joon asked Myungsoo.

"That's Soyeon. Heard she's a scholarship student, she's pretty" Myungsoo said.

"And so hot!!" Yoseob added.

"Scholarship student huh? Are you sure she's not a gold digger?" Joon said while smiling, he then turned into the two and told them his plan.

Joon and the other two came down to the cafeteria, Jiyeon was back by then.

"Seoul Tower, 7pm sharp tonight" Joon said to Soyeon who had earphones in, the whole crowd was going wild.

Both JB and Jiyeon were shocked by his actions too, he hadn't dated a girl since Jiyeon.

"Bwo? Did you say something?" Soyeon questionned after taking out her earphones.

Myungsoo and Yoseob sniggered.

"Forget it!" Joon shouted and left.

"Woah, the plan failed already!!" Yoseob said while laughing.

"No-one can resist Lee Joon" Joon said. *I just need another plan to seduce her* he thought to himself.

*I just need a plan to seduce him* Soyeon said while looking at JB who was busy feeding Jiyeon, Soyeon had no music playing when Joon asked her out.

Instead she was looking for Jiyeon's reactions and it was the same as she had expected. Now she was sure that the two still loved each other and she was only a bait used by Joon to make Jiyeon jealous.