Perfect Plan

Don't you dare marry me Lee Joon!

No-one's POV ~

"How dare she hit the heir of Lee empire!" Joon said angrily while the other two were still sniggering.

"You gotta admit that the girl's different" Myungsoo said while chuckling.

"What different? All girls are the same except Ji-" Joon stopped.

"Except Jiyeon? When are you going to forget her? She's already dating that JB guy and they seem pretty happy" Yoseob suggested.

"I can't...she might be the one! Otoke?" Joon ruffled his hair then they all received the same text msg.

INVITATION :

Party to welcome Park family's heir - Royal grounds 7pm - 11pm

Myungsoo: You guys going?

Yoseob : Hell yeah!

 Myungsoo: But Joon! Isn't she your fiancee?

"Oh.yeah" Joon said in a disinterested tone.

"Is she pretty?" Myungsoo curiously asked.

"Should I tell Suzy?" Joon said while glaring at Myungsoo then he was left in deep thought.

Joon: To be honest, I don't know...I was busy texting Hyuna.

"Hyuna? Playboy King Lee Joon is officially back!!" Myungsoo said while smiling.

"Ya, its not like that. I was just thinking of ways to get back at that Soyeon girl, she saw me doing something in the middle of the fight" Joon answered.

"Doing something? What's so secret that you will go to any limits to protect it??" Yoseob curiously asked.

"Ya! It's nothing much anyways that girl needs to pay for what she did just now" Joon answered then carried on playing his video game.

 

Soyeon's POV ~

*Ugly duckling? Tsk! How did he get the right to call me that?  Not like he's some kind of handsome prince! Urgh!* I thought...

But what should I do? I need to show my parents that he's not right for me, and the only way I can do that is make him confess to Jiyeon that he still loves her?

But what about JB? Urghh I am going crazy! I am only 19 and they're already thinking about my marriage.

I need a plan!! Otoke??

I just need to get Joon and Jiyeon together right? I walked into the room while smiling happily in my own world then that idiot had to interrupt me.

"Did you get your inv-" Joon stopped, *how will this gold digger get an invite, what am I thinking?* Joon thought to himself.

"Invite to the party? Yes I did" I answered.

! What if they find out that I am the Park Company's heir? I can't let that happen right? But why am I thinking this way? What if he finds out?

Nothing's gonna get ruined anyways, worrying for nothing.

"Ya! Stop daydreaming" Myungsoo woke me up by clicking his fingers.

"I'll do what I want!"  I said and stuck my tongue out.

"By the way where are the Moon Brothers?" I asked curiously, I looked all over the room and just couldn't find them.

"Moon brothers?" Myungsoo said.

"We don't know" Joon casually answered.

"Oh , where are they?" I blurted out then ran outside to find them.

Where are they?  I looked all over the top floor and couldn't find them at all.

"Ms, did you see three little kids?" I nervously asked the maid, she just shook her head.

Where are they? I could hear heavy rain falling outside, lightning was bound to come...where are they?

I went back to the room to grab a waterproof jacket, if I lose the I will never be able to forgive myself. Mason, Mavin, Maden where are you?

Tears were starting to fill up in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Yoseob asked in a caring voice.

"The...they're not here. Mavin hates lightning, I n...I need to go look for them" I sobbed while wearing the jacket.

Myungsoo walked towards me and hugged me, it was a warm embrace...Guess they aren't as heartless as I thought they were...

"I am going" I announced.

"I am coming too!" Yoseob said then joined me.

No-one's POV ~

"Joon ah! Just tell her, have you seen the state of her? She's so worried about them!!" Myungsoo shouted at Joon.

"I need to get revenge" Joon said coldly.

"You really are heartless, I am going with them!" Myungsoo said to Joon and left the room.

*Why is everyone siding with her? No-one cared about me when she punched me..anyways they won't look for the borhters for that long right?* Joon thought to himself.

Then he heard sobs coming from the toilet.

He quickly opened the door and saw Mavin crying.

Joon quickly hugged him and felt guilty for making Soyeon upset.

He helped Maden and  Mason sleep then held Mavin's hand because he wanted to see Soyeon.

*I really am heartless, babo Joon ah!* Joon thought to himself and went outside.

He saw the three coming towards him.

Soyeon recognised Mavin and quickly ran towards him...she glanced at Joon, her eyes were filled with tears.

"Thankyou" she said to Joon and hugged him tightly while sobbing, Joon felt more guilty.

Myungsoo eyed him and took Yoseob and Mavin inside the house.

"Thanks a lot, I thought I really lost the boys" Soyeon said to Joon.

"Why did you adopt them?" Joon curiously asked Soyeon who was drenched in water.

"I saw them wandering outside my school in the rain looking for their parents...Mason had only just been born back then, but seeing Mason and Mavin caring for him just made me want to care and love them...so I guess that's the reason" Soyeon said.

Joon looked at her with amazement...

"That's actually one of the reasons I love the rain, also one of the reasons I didn't want to lose them, cause that would mean the brothers getting abandoned for the second time and I couldn't bear that." Soyeon answered with closed eyes.

Joon looked at her then smiled..Soyeon opened her eyes and Joon quickly looked elsewhere.

"So...Jiyeon, will you ever be able to forget her?" Soyeon curiously asked.

"Who told you about her? You don't have the right to mention her name!" Joon shouted and walked away with anger.

"Ya! Who gave you the righ to shout at my face? Just when I thought you were a decent guy...you prove me wrong!" Soyeon shouted back then sighed.

"Miss here's your dress and shoes for tonight" Minyoung said.

"Woah you scared me!" Soyeon shouted.