defeat

Don't you dare marry me Lee Joon!

"I need to talk to him quickly" Soyeon forced a fake smile and pulled Joon to the kitchen.

 

"Ya!! What are we gonna do now?" Soyeon said panicking.

 

"I don't know.." Joon shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Really? You don't know? Are you even bothered by it?" Soyeon rolled her eyes.

 

"I have other things in my mind.." Joon said and walked away.

 

"So where we?" Joon smiled as he sat down on the sofa.

 

"Rings! Your mother and I were thinking diamonds, what do you think?" Soyeon's mum said excitedly.

 

Soyeon sighed as she looked at Joon who got along with her mum.

 

It looked liked Joon was the ideal son in law.

 

"Soyeon! Joon!" Myungsoo said as he entered the house with JB and Yoseob.

 

Myungsoo turned his attention to Joon's and Soyeon's mums then did a 90 degrees bow.

 

"Oh thats right. What are your names? We need to put your names down for Joon's and Soyeon's engagement tonight" Joon's mum smiled.

 

Their eyes widened and Soyeon quickly came outside.

 

All eyes were her.

 

She just froze.

 

"That's JB, Myungsoo and Yoseob" Joon said while pointing at each of the three boys.

 

"Oh..I remember!" Joon's mum said as she wrote their names down.

 

"We gotta go now, see you tonight love birds~" Soyeon's mum added and the two left.

 

"Woah..you're getting engaged.." Myungsoo said as he sat down on the sofa.