News!

Don't you dare marry me Lee Joon!

Soyeon's POV  :

 

I woke up to the sound of Joon and Myungsoo teasing Yoseob about something.

 

I rubbed my eyes and saw the three staring at me.

 

"Soyeon ah!! You're the best!!!" Yoseob said while hugging me.

 

"Ok?" I said cluelessly.

 

"He likes Jieun, your friend" Myungsoo filled me in with the details.

 

"What? Really??" I stood up and immediately screamed, Yoseob looked at me and hugged me tightly.

 

"Shouldn't we be at school?" I said as I looked at the clock.

 

"Ya! We're late!!!" I panicked and ran towards the bathroom.

 

"Let's go!!!" I said after getting fully changed. I looked towards Yoseob and Myungsoo then at Joon who was sitting in the dining table eating quietly. 

 

"What's wrong with him?" I whispered to Myungsoo.

 

"He wouldn't tell me or Yoseob..its worrying me but I think him and JB had a fight yesterday.." Myungsoo whispered back.

 

*Fight?*  I thought to myself. "You and Yoseob go ahead, I will come back with Joon ok?" I said to Myungsoo. He nodded and dragged Yoseob out with him.

 

"Hey, aren't you going?" Joon spoke. I shook my head and sat next to him. "If you need someone to talk to..you know I am here.." I said akwardly.

 

I could hear him smirking.

 

"How do you know that I want to talk to you out of all people?" Joon asked while facing me.

 

"Psychic!" I smiled.

 

Joon scoffed. "You would make the worst psychic though, giving people the wrong advices and helping them make a fool out of themselves!!" Joon laughed. 

 

"YA! I am not that bad ok?!" I shouted.

 

"So you admit you're bad? Interesting" he said while touching his chin.

 

"Why are you acting like a detective?" I chuckled.

 

"Maybe I am one!" he chuckled.

 

"Hey..you got an eyelash near your eye" Joon said as he looked at me.

 

"Eh? Where?" I asked.

 

He leaned closer and I blushed harder.

 

Suddenly someone cleared their throat.

 

"Omma!" I smiled as I ran towards my mum and hugged her.

 

"Mum" Joon said as he hugged his mum.

 

"We are so glad that none of the Jiyeon stuff has affected your relationship, to be honest we were so worried that Joon was cheating on our Soyeon ah" my mum blurted out.

 

I threw her a are-you-crazy? look but she wasn't looking at me at all, her focus was on Joon. I could see Joon trying to think what to say. I was about to speak when he spoke.

 

"I love her you know?" he smiled.

 

"Aww!! My son in law is so great!" my mum said as she hugged Joon.

 

"We are holding your engagement party tonight, hope its not too fast for you guys" Joon's mum said as she faced me.

 

I looked at Joon and he looked back at me. Engagement party?!