Truth behind Myungsoo

Don't you dare marry me Lee Joon!

Soyeon was so angry that she forgot to take the moon brothers with her, she really didn't want to go back there so she texted Seungho to take care of them and he agreed.

She didn't know where to go so she just went to the hospital looking for Myungsoo.

But first she went to a shop and bought lots of chips , sandwiches and even ice-cream. She entered the hospital and bought two cups of coffees then headed towards the reception.

She didn't know what to say as she didn't know who Myungsoo was here to visit.

Then she saw Myungsoo shouting on the phone and walked towards him but he had already gone inside the room with the door open.

"Hyung, I told appa sand omma everal times that you are going to come back but they just won't listen! They're even saying that they want to pull the plug out from your...life support machine!" Myungsoo shouted then his voice started to break.

He held his brother's hand and buried his head under the edge of the bed.

"Myungsoo?" Soyeon said in a quiet voice.

He immediately turned around and saw Soyeon.

"I don't need your sympathy, just GET OUT!" he shouted arrogantly.

"I am not here to pity you, I am here as your friend..to comfort you" Soyeon replied with a caring voice.

"Friend? What friend? We don't even know each other that well" Myungsoo said.

"Umm..I live with you..I know your name is Kim Myungsoo, you're the guitarist of Stars and you're a really caring person who helps even strangers. Doesn't this mean I know you well?" Soyeon said while Myungsoo slightly chuckled.

Seeing Myungsoo chuckling made Soyeon chuckle with him.

"Now let's eat before your brother shouts at me for not taking care of you!!" Soyeon said cheerfully while Myungsoo smiled at her.

"You don't have to say these things just to make me feel better" Myungsoo told her.

"I am not kidding, I know that your brother will wake up and that too very soon!!" Soyeon replied.

Myungsoo looked at her.

"How do you know?" he asked her curiously.

"I used to volunteer in the hospital in my old hometown, there was this man who hadn't woken for 32 years...one day I accidently went into his room while crying.

Then I started talking to him...more like confessing to him about my day and feelings, then he immediately woke up...he just needed someone to listen to...someone to encourage him...someone to give him actual hope to wake up" Soyeon said sincerely.

"Ca...can you talk to my brother too?" he said.

Soyeon nodded.

"And after he wakes up, you have to grant my one wish ok?" Soyeon said.

Myungsoo nodded excitedly.

"I'll start as soon as you start eating!" Soyeon demanded making Myungsoo laugh.

"Oppa...there's this guy in my school..who lives with me...my first impression of him? Arrogant! He said that a boy in my class stole his friend's girl and they weren't even dating!! How funny was that?

How did he expect his friend to not get rejected by that girl?" Soyeon said.

Myungsoo listened to her but still didn't know that she was actually talking about him.

"But..I found out today...that the person has a very warm heart...even his embrace is warm and comforting...he helped me look for my sons today...

Eventhough like others he was shocked by that" Soyeon chuckled.

"He ran across town in heavy rain looking for them....then he immediately ran to you when he found out that his parents wanted to shut your life support machine...

The tears in his eyes...just made me sad too...made my heart break too...this person...I was all wrong about him as first...and I hope he can be my friend" Soyeon said with a low tone of voice...tears were already gushing out from her eyes.

Myungsoo walked towards Soyeon and hugged her tightly, Soyeon buried her head on his shoulder and cried.

Not knowing this, Yoseob was outside looking at the scene.

He cleared his throat and Soyeon and Myungsoo released each other from the hug.

"Let's play truths..no dares" Soyeon said cheerfully to change the mood.

"The person who spinned the bottle will ask the person who the bottle landed on the question ok?" Soyeon added while the boys nodded.

Soyeon spun the bottle and it landed on Yoseob.

"That girl...Hyosung? Did you really love her?" Soyeon asked curiously.

"She was the first person who wasn't afraid to shout at me...after that she just stayed in my mind...but if you talk about love...I don't think it was love" Yoseob answered.

Yoseob spinned the bottle and it landed on Myungsoo.

"How you haven't fallen in love yet" Yoseob questioned.

Myungsoo scoffed.

"I don't know what love is. Anyways, you haven't been in love either" Myungsoo said and Yoseob shook his head.

Myungsoo spinned the bottle and it landed on Soyeon.

"Do you know what love is?" Myungsoo questioned.

"Yes" Soyeon said and smiled brightly.

She looked at the two who were waiting for more information.

"What?" she said in a confused tone.

"And....who was it?" Yoseob asked.

"I already answered the question" Soyeon confidently replied.

"yA!" Myungsoo whined making Soyeon laugh.

"Let's do top secrets now okay?" Soyeon suggested and the boys agreed.

The bottle landed at Myungsoo first.

I...I used to dress up in my mum's clothes" Myungsoo confessed.

"PWAHHAHAHA" Yoseob and Soyeon laughed harder and harder by the minute.

"Ya!" Myungsoo shouted out of embarassment.

"Yoseob?" Soyeon asked.