No! I wont.

Don't you dare marry me Lee Joon!

Soyeon's POV -

I woke up to the sound of constant knocking, who the hell is knocking so early in the morning!! I stood up from the bed and opened the door.

Its them again, I mumbled and made my way back to bed.

"Ms Soyeon, your parents want you in Seoul" Minyoung said.

"I thought that was tomorrow though" I said trying to make up an excuse so I didn't have to go.

"Ms...It's a permanent move" she said with her head facing the ground as she knew my response.

Permanent move? What? "What are you...what are you talking about?" I stuttered.

"Your parents want you to move to SEOUL and continue your studies there" she said feeling guilty.

"No!! No way!! Aigoo, I'll get ready" I said to her feeling more and more frustrated by the minute then my phone rang.

"My baby!! How are you??" my mum said through the phone.

"I am fine, I am leaving for SEOUL in 5 minutes" I said.

"Okay, see you tonight. Me and your father have a business proposal to sort out today but there's a party for you tonight" My mum said and hearing that they wouldn't be there, my brain started to click.

"Should I...Shouldn't I...Should I....Shouldn't I..." I mumbled on the car.

"We're here infront of your school Miss" she said to me.

"Oh, thank you Minyoung unnie and call me Soyeon, how many times do I have to tell you that?" I said while giggling, she smiled back.

"Wait, isn't this SEOUL HIGH!" I whined as I saw the building.This was the one school that I hated amongst all in Korea, how could my parents do this to me! I muttered to myself angrily.

"Sorry miss but they wanted you to go to the same school as your fia-" Minyoung stopped and eyed me.

What was she going to say?

I stared at her hoping she would break but she didn't.

"Just obey my one wish, tell the teachers that I am a scholarship student. I don't want others to treat me like Park Company's heir" I said and she nodded.

No-one's POV -

Soyeon quickly ran into the school, the school had already started therefore, it was really  quiet. The windows were covered with blinds so students couldn't peek out of classes.

Seeing that made Soyeon sigh.

"Nothing's changed" Soyeon said to herself and started to walk with her head down.

She was walking when she stood over a picture, she knelt down then picked it up and looked at the picture, she admired the couple and their chemistry.

She absolutely knew that the couple would last for a lifetime.

 

lee-joon-and-jiyeon-19.png?w=287&h=300

"Haven't your parents taught you not to look at other people's belongings?" a person said arrogantly.

"He's here?" he said.

"Ya!" Soyeon shouted and looked up but the person was already gone...she could hear his heavy footsteps and she saw his figure getting further.

"You alright?" another person said and Soyeon looked up.

im_jaebum.gif

She was captivated by his looks, her heart started thumping faster. It was an emotion that she had never ever experienced, she smiled automatically.

"I am alright" Soyeon said and stood up.

"I am Park Soyeon, just call me Soyeon" she introduced herself then saw a crowd forming around the two, JB was taken aback by her actions.

No-one dared to speak to him after the incident between him and Joon.

"How dare she introduce herself to JB!!" one of the fangirls whisphered to another one.

Soyeon immediately heard her.

"What if I did? You can introduce yourself to him as well, no need to be shy" Soyeon said while smiling as she approached the girl.

"You like him too right? So why be afraid?" she said while holding the girl's wrist. Soyeon made her stand infront of JB.

"Go for it" Soyeon said to her and smiled.

"Can I..Can..Can..Can I..call you JB...oppa?" she said shyly.

"Ofcourse" JB said and smiled making the fangirls go crazy.

The girl jumped up and down then hugged Soyeon tightly.

"Thank you..thank you..thank you!!" she said and smiled, Soyeon hugged her back and smiled.

JB smiled at Soyeon's actions and at the same time he was amazed at her spirit.

"You're new aren't you?" he said to Soyeon and she nodded.

"How did you know?" she curiously asked.

JB just smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Which class are  you in?" he asked.

"Class 2-C" she answered back.

"I am in the same class" he said while smiling brightly, Soyeon felt her heart melt.

As soon as they entered, the students started to go while. JB hid Soyeon behind his back and Soyeon couldn't understand why.

"Soyeon ah, sit behind JB!!" the same fangirl said while smiling.

"Yeah come on!!" another said.

JB was amazed by this, the fangirls never let anyone sit behind JB's seat for the whole time he had been at school then one girl approached her and took her to the seat.

*Soyeon?* he thought to himself and went back to his seat.

"Park Soyeon, introduce yourself" teacher Jang said.

Soyeon stood up and went to the front of the class.

"Anyo, Park Soy-" she was interrupted by Joon who stormed into the class.

"Ya Lee Kikwang, outside now!" he shouted, behind him were Myungsoo and Yoseob.

"Wae...waeyo?" he said nervously.

"You messed with Yoseob's girl, Hyosung!" he said and walked towards him.

"Yoseob's girl?" he said.

"Yeah, Jeon Hyosung was going to be his girl but you came between them and he rejected her!" Myungsoo explained.

Joon picked up Kikwang's collar and clenched his fist tight, he was about to punch him when Soyeon held his fist.

The crowd went silent.

"Lee Joon, just leave!" JB shouted and glared at him.

Joon smirked.

"Leave? You leave!" he said and stormed towards JB.

"You really want to do this? You know that you can't win!" JB said while scoffing, Joon got angrier....Soyeon was about to approach the two when some one called out Joon's name.

"Joon! Can't you see I am happy with JB? Even if you fight with him, I'll never come back to you!" Jiyeon shouted, tears were appearing in her eyes.

Joon scoffed.

"You think I am doing this for you?" he said after he turned around facing Soyeon.

Soyeon could see a tear escape his eyes.

"I won't ever do this for any girl and especially you! You were just one of my thousands toys that I played with" he said while smiling.

JB slapped him.

"Don't ever call her a toy! Let's go" he said and took Jiyeon away.

The crowd went mad.

"Joon oppa, kwenchana?" fangirls constantly said.

"Master, you need to come with us now" one of the bodyguards said to Joon.

Joon smiled at the fangirls to tell them he was fine then he walked outside of the classroom in style.

Soyeon received a text saying she had to go to River Hotel to meet her parents, she wondered how her parents were back so early for a second..but the happiness of meeting them after 7 years just flew that thought out of her mind.