PART 1

Love, Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun woke up to the sound of water in the shower. She rubbed her eyes and realized the other side of the bed was empty. A smile appeared on her face as she remembered the intimate moment she shared with her boyfriend last night. She remembered how gentle he was when they make love. The love she had for him blossoming with every touch. She tugged the white sheet that covered her self and inhaled the lingering scent of him on the sheet. She always loved the smell of him, even when before they started dating. Now, she loved it even more. She slowly sat up and stretched a bit, easing the sore muscle from last night ‘workout’. As she leaned against the headboard and adjusted the sheet to cover her chest, she grabbed her phone on the bedside table and started scroll through Twitter.

A moment later, she heard the bathroom door squeak opened. The man she loves emerged with a white towel wrapping around his hips. She glanced up at him and bit her lower lip as she took in the view of him half-. His body was glistening from the shower. “Good morning, babe.”

“Morning, Love.” Yonghwa said as he ran his fingers through his damp hair. He walked to the closet and pulled a boxer brief under the towel. Although they weren’t officially moving in together, they were at each other’s place quite often. He had his clothes and personal items at her place and vice versa.

She looked at him as he dried off his damp hair with the towel and then put the dark jeans on. Watching him dress up was a nice spectacle.

“Blue or grey?” He turned around and asked her while holding a plain blue button-up short sleeve shirt in one hand and a grey plaid shirt in another hand.  

She put her index finger under her chin and tapping it a little. “As much as I like you without a shirt…” She smirked and bit her lower lip. “I think today you should go with blue.”

“Good choice, babe.” He winked at her and tossed the grey shirt back in the closet.

After enjoying the view of her man’s muscular back, she moved back her attention to the phone in her hand. As she scrolled down, happy smile appeared again of her face when she saw the headline on Soompi online page.

CN Blue’s Jung Yonghwa and Girl Generations’ Seohyun are officially dating.  

He put the shirt on, but left it ed and walked to the dressing table to groom his hair. He then noticed the smiled on his girlfriend’s face from the reflection of the mirror. “What are you smiling at? Watching something interesting?” He raised an eyebrow as he put the comb down.

“Oh, I’m just reading some news.”

“It must be some good news that gives you such a big smile.”

“Indeed. Let me read it for you.” She cleared . “After years of speculation and countless of dating rumors, Jung Yonghwa from the rock band CN Blue and Girl Generations’ member Seohyun have finally confirmed their relationship. The couple, who known each other when they starred in a variety show ‘We Got Married’ back in 2010 and become friend ever since. They appeared together in public hand-in-hand as they took a romantic stroll in Seoul. News of the pair's romantic date night comes two months after the musical duo was photographed by Dispatch. According to a source, they have been secretly dating for over a year before decided to confirm their relationship.”

He walked closer to the bed with a smile as he sat across of her on the bed. “That’s very good news.”

She put down the phone on her lap and her smile got bigger. “It feels so good to let the world know that you are mine. I can show you off now. I’m happy we are official.”

“I’m happy too.” He caressed her face gently and leaned in for another kiss. The kiss lingered for a moment as she moved closer to him and wrapped her hands around his shoulder, deepening the kiss. “Babe…” He said in between the kiss before he pulled away. “You know I have no control when it comes to the you, so I think I should get dress or I’m going to miss my schedule this morning.” He stood up and moved to the closet to get dress.

She laughed and nodded while biting her lower lip. “And I can’t control myself too, especially when you smell so good and look damn hot with your shirt open.” She smiled to him. She grabbed his t-shirt on the floor and put it on. The shirt was two sizes bigger so it covered her bottom nicely. She walked to the vanity desk and leaned on the edge of it, watching her man spruce up his outfit. She step forward to him and clipped up the buttons of his shirt one by one.

He glanced down at her with a smirk. “I love seeing you in my t-shirt. I still can’t believe that we are together now. I can see this amazing view almost every day. Well, I guess I’m lucky. Who knows the famous Seohyun would want to date me.”

She rolled her eyes in mocking manner as she clipped the top button of his shirt. “Who wouldn’t want to date you? You’re Jung Yonghwa for God’s sake. You’re handsome, talented, kind and not to mention irresistibly y.”

“Well, I agree with all you just said.” He giggled and then paused. “But to answer the question, you didn’t want to date me at first, in about a year ago.” He feigned hurt with one eyebrow raised a little. “When I realized that I’m in love with Miss Seo Joohyun here, I thought I was too late because she was dating somebody. But somehow I’m quite sure she felt the same, but she clearly didn’t want to reciprocate my feeling for some reasons I think ridiculous. So I have to stay single for years while watching her dating someone el

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter