~Can You Kill The Beacon Or Not~

Destined For Many, Dying For One

A/N: Look at the first letter of the first 8 chapters :)

Yoongi could barely make a response but after a moment he replied with, “I’m not going to let anyone die.”

”My father once swore that he would find a new way to break the curse. One that didn’t involve a sacrifice to be made.” Yoongi looked down at his hands, “He left when I was really young. He risked his life to find a solution that no one has to die...”

”But he never returned even after 10 years.” Yoongi says, “I like to believe he’s still out there. Even when everyone says the curse killed him.” Yoongi looks at Hoseok, “I’m the only one who hasn’t been affected by the curse. I think I have a better chance on finding a different solution than my dad.”

”It May seem impossible but I’ll try my best.” Yoongi says, “For now though, we need to focus on finding a way to get you out of here. I’ll get you out safe, I promise.” Hoseok smiles softly, “You’re trying to make me feel better aren’t you?”

”Is it working?”

”Well you sound very confident.” 

“That’s because I’m telling the truth.” Yoongi says, “Trust me, I’m a terrible liar.”

Hoseok smiles, "Thanks Yoongi." He says, "You're a nice person for someone with intimidating wing art."

Yoongi widens his eyes, "Have I been flashing the art on my wings too much? It's really improper for a prince or any royalty to show off their royal wing art."

"What I shame. Though they’re scary, I think they’re pretty y~”

Yoongi felt as if the nearest tree vine was going to catch on fire the moment his cheeks made contact with it.

”Come to think of it. You’ve been in the dungeon for quite some time now right?”

”Yeah…”

”The other fairies might get suspicious don’t you think?” 

“Yeah…”

Yoongi snapped out of his thoughts, “Oh right I need to go! I’ll think of a new plan.” As he started to fly away

”Sword.”

~

As Yoongi started flying to the entrance of the dungeon, his eyes focused on a figure standing outside of it. It didn’t take him very long to realize it was his mother.

Queen Flora opens her eyes, “That took quite a while. I don’t see or smell any blood.” Yoongi nods slowly, “Yeah.. turn out I...couldn’t kill him today.” He mumbles, “But this time I have a good reason! I- uh...”

”Yoongi it’s okay. I know lots of unbearable pressure is being put on you so I want you to know that it’s okay to be nervous and afraid about committing murder, I’m willing to give you much more time.”

Queen Flora looks at her son, “However, the longer you wait, more people will get hurt. Or even die.”

Yoongi looks down at the ground, fists clenched, “You think I don’t know that?”

”Yoongi I-“

”Forget it. I’ll do it one day.”

”Yoongi if you can’t do it then tell me. I promise we’ll work something out.”

Yoongi looked back, “Work something out…?”

”I’ll try my best to see what I can do. But I have to ask this one question.”

”Can you kill the beacon or not?”