~Everyone's typical day at the castle~

Destined For Many, Dying For One

"Excellent Catch Hunters! Looks like everyone is going to be fed well today!" The general of the hunters' eyes glimmered, "Such a large meal and no one was killed. How fortunate!" 

"Only a few of us were injured." A hunter said, with a small smile.

The general nods, "Let's get the beast inside, we have some hungry mouths to feed."

The hunters put their prey down in the middle of the dining hall and all the fairies started to gather around to get their fair share of the meal. Yoongi watched as the other fairies gathered around, his head was hung down and his face held an expression of sadness.

"Oops!" A young fairy had flown head first into Yoongi's back. "Watch where you're flying!" His friend said. The young fairy apologized and looked up at Yoongi. Yoongi looked down at the two young fairies in silence before the two fairies yelled, "Prince Yoongi!" in unison.

The two young fairies flew around Yoongi in a circle, "Why are you here in the dining hall?" One of them asked. "yeah! You never come here!" the other one said. "That's not true." Yoongi mumbles, "I'm come here occasionally."

"My Momma said the last time you were here, I wasn't even born! And I'm seven!" 

Yoongi's face turned dull, "Okay so it has been a while." The two fairies flew to the center of the dining hall, "We'll tell everyone you've arrived!" Yoongi panicked, "No it's okay you don't have to-"

"THE PRINCE IS HERE!" 

Immediately, the whole dining hall had erupted in greetings for the hiding prince. "Prince! Have you killed the beacon yet?" A woman asked Yoongi. Yoongi shakes his head, "No, not yet."

Everyone started asking the same question multiple times, "Did you kill the beacon?" or "Have you killed the beacon?" or "Is the beacon dead?"

Yoongi sighs and glances over at a fairy who was sitting sorrowfully with two packages of food. The one who had recently lost his fiance. Yoongi flew over to him an caught his attention. "Oh! Prince! It's rare to see you here in the dining hall." He says. 

"how are you holding up?" Yoongi asks, sitting beside the fairy. "Okay..." the fairy said gloomily, "The queen checks on me every morning. And everyone's been very nice." 

"It's hard to feel bad for myself when everyone's suffering just as much." he continued.  Yoongi only nods in agreement. The two sat in complete silence before Yoongi decided to break the silence. "I'm supposed to be comforting you now. So tell me a happy memory you had with your fiance."

The fairy thought for a bit, "Well, there was this time she gave me this scar." He said, pointing to his chest. Yoongi was confused at first until the fairy started explaining. "I got to close to her spear while she was hunting and she accidentally struck me with it." He says, smiling softly, "But I kinda like it. It's like she left a permanent mark over my heart." 

"You know, she felt at ease to see you safe and without scars." He says, "It gave her hope for the future." Yoongi held his head down, feeling guilty all of a sudden. He rose up, flapping his royalty marked wings, "Well, I Should be heading to the dungeon now."

The fairy stood as well, handing him a spare meal, "Bring this with you, I accidentally grabbed it out of habit." Yoongi took the other meal in silence. Slowly heading to the dungeon with the ceremonial sword in hand

A/N: If you guys want the update schedule! (1 Updates = 5 Chapters. 1 Update per Month or whenever I can get to it.)