~Kill Or Be Killed~

Destined For Many, Dying For One

Queen Flora listened carefully to what as going on in there when sudden pleads of cries erupted from the opposite side. Queen Flora's expression as dull, "Good Morning Elder Faran." She says. 

"It's evening now, the guards have just finished patrolling the castle." Elder Faran had corrected. 

"That so? I didn't even notice how late it was. Yoongi's taking his precious time." The Queen didn’t look away from the entrance, “Yoongi’s probably debating what’s right and what’s wrong.”

"I'm pretty sure he's shared a few words with the beacon already. Low chance he's just sitting silence. Let's go check on him!" 

"That would be against the restrictions set on the prophecy." Queen Flora had replied, "I'll just wait here by myself."

"Even if we check up on him or not, when he comes out, he'll make an excuse like usual." Elder Faran states, "You should talk to him, It'll be the better choice."

Queen Flora shakes her head, "Not Yet."

~

The two have not shared any words for a solid 5 minutes, until Yoongi decided to break the silence. "You know. I've been wanting to meet you for a very long time." He comments, "Every since I was told about the prophecy at least."

"I wasn't allowed to do anything but just wait until you arrived." He says, "I'd read many stories about you, Then I'd daydream what you'd be like." Yoongi then continued talking about how the scrolls and murals of the beacon were different until he stopped, "Sorry, I'm just ranting by now. I just didn't expect the beacon to be a normal person without any special powers or extra limbs."

Hoseok turns to Yoongi, "So not even once have you left this castle?" Yoongi nods, "All because they didn't want to risk my safety." Hoseok gasped, "So you've never seen a *Karner Butterfly?!" Yoongi raises an eyebrow, "Are they like...The Monarch butterfly's cousin or something?"

"I can't believe it! You need to see one of them soon Yoongi! They're gorgeous!" Hoseok exclaims, "There's also the *Titan Beetle! It's the size of a human hand! And the *tree lobster! It's such a rare creature that I was so blessed to see one!"

Yoongi smiles as Hoseok continues to ramble about insects he's seen as he traveled from Castle to Castle. "You really need to see more of them! You gotta go outside!" Yoongi chuckles, "I've tried but the guards won't let me leave until the curse is broken."

Hoseok's smile fades, "Oh yeah...The queen told me about the curse when she locked me up." he mumbles, "Yoongi. Are the other fairies...

"Are they all going to die because you chose to spare me?"

//* = These are species of the rarest insects in the world