~Not Really Sure What's Gonna Happen~

Destined For Many, Dying For One

Yoongi couldn't find the right words to say to the male in front of him. And when he did, he couldn't find a way to make it a coherent sentence. "Do- Do you even want..." Yoongi sighs and leans against the bars, eyes closed, "Never mind."

They stayed silent, before Yoongi spoke up again. "I was so excited for this when I was younger." He mumbles, "Since I was the only one that could break the curse, I felt special. If I don't do this, they'll hate me more than they should've." Yoongi paused and they made eye contact for a uncomfortable amount of time.

"But, I've always known that no matter what happens to my castle or my people." Yoongi drops his sword, "I'm not going to kill you. I just don't have the mental strength to commit murder."

The golden fairy looks at Yoongi for 10 solid seconds before loosing his cool and tearing up, "Oh Thank God!" He exclaims, holding onto the bar while trying to calm down his breath. "Oh My God that was terrifying!" He exclaims, “When I saw the sword, I was all, That’s it, I’m dead!”

"Why'd you have to drag it out like that if you weren't going to kill me?!" He yelled. Yoongi stood petrified, not understanding a single thing, "So...you really don't want to die?"

The golden-winged fairy put his hands together, inhaled deeply and pointed his hands at Yoongi, "You're Crazy."

"How am I supposed to know anything?!" Yoongi exclaims, "Everyone told me you're supposed to be the prophecy destined beacon or whatever!" The Beacon pouts, "Well as the prophecy beacon or whatever, I say you try out something called common sense messy-haired weed."

Yoongi pauses for 3 seconds before falling over in laughter, "Weed? The plant in the wrong place?" He asks, "You're totally right there!" Yoongi calms down from his laughter, “I apologize, you were just not what I was expecting.” 

The Fairy looked at Yoongi in anger before sighing and looking away, “I know...Of course, I’m not.” 

The fairy turns his head away, crossing his arms. Yoongi frowns, “Hey...Mr.Beacon.” He starts, putting a hand on one of the bars, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to cause you a fright.” The beacon did not turn around so Yoongi continues, “Are you mad?”

The fairy did not turn around so Yoongi took that as a yes. “Well, whatever your answer is, I’m still going to get you out of here.” Those exact words caused the fairy to turn around immediately with a confused face, “Eh?”

”There’s no reason to keep you in here If I’m not going to kill you.” Yoongi says, keeping eye contact with the beacon. “But won’t the others come here and kill me themselves?” The golden fairy had asked. Yoongi shakes his head, “They can’t come down here. I’m the only one allowed to see you” 

The beacon had held a face of Surprise before it turned into a face of suspicion. "So you're going to get me out of here?"

Yoongi nods, "I'll do my best."

"You'll be betraying your own castle to help a stranger?"

"That's right."

"Okay..."

The fairy looks down, a hand on his chest, "Even if you're serious, the prophecy makes everything complicated." Yoongi peeks his head inside the cell, "I don't care! I'm going to get you out of here no matter how hard it will be!"

"It's the right thing to do!" The fairy stares at Yoongi in surprise, his little ladybug friends doing the same. Yoongi continues, "First I need to make an escape plan, and retrieve the key to your cell."

Then Yoongi continues mumbling to himself, the fairy continuing to look at him in complete confusion. As Yoongi continues with his plan, the fairy speaks up. "Hoseok." He says

Yoongi gets snapped out of his thoughts, "What?" The fairy laughs, "That's my name." Yoongi feels his cheeks burn up a bit, "Oh...Hoseok..." The two made awkward eye contact and silence fell over them before Hoseok broke both, "So, What's your name?"

"O-Oh! I'm Yoongi!" He replies quickly. Hoseok looks at Yoongi with sparkling eyes, "So...thanks for deciding not to kill me." Yoongi, still flustered, nods his head as a 'you're welcome.'

Yoongi turns and starts flapping his mint green wings, "I need to go talk to the others now!" Hoseok nods and looks down at the sword in front of him. He picks it up, "Do you need this deadly sword or..."

"Yes, I do need it!" Yoongi says, taking the sword from Hoseok's hands, "Um... Goodbye!" Hoseok watches as Yoongi flies off in the distance, looking over at his ladybug friends, "He's weird."