~So, How long are we gonna stall?~

Destined For Many, Dying For One

oongi made his way out of the dungeon. Queen Flora, Elder Faran, and his other people were waiting for him with their eyes closed. After a while, Queen Flora Opens her eyes, “I’m taking a look.”

The elder grabs Queen Flora by one of her ponytails, “No, Flora. You were the one who said Yoongi should go on his own.” The queen looks over at the elder, “It’s just a peek, the God of the forest won’t notice.”

”Give him a little more time.” The elder says, “Besides, the beacon is locked up and can’t possibly harm him.” At that point, Yoongi had emerged from the dungeons with the sword in his hands. Queen Flora looks over at her son. “Yoongi are you okay?! I don’t smell any blood. Did you do it?” Yoongi looks at his mom, “I didn’t. Because God told me not to.”

Everyone looked at Yoongi in suspicion. 

“It’s true!” Yoongi exclaims, “The God of the Forest spoke to me!” Yoongi then acted out a whole entire lie, “The God Of The Forest told me that I should do it...um another day.”

Everyone looked at Yoongi in confusion before the bed leer spoke up. “How Lovely! Our prince communing the God of the Forest!” He says, “The prophecy must be coming true!” 

“You are going to kill the beacon correct?” The elder asks Yoongi

”I will!”

”Perhaps Tomorrow?”

”Yes!”

”Good! Now off to bed you go, Rest those stabbing muscles.”

As Yoongi heads to Bed, His mom caught his wrist. “Yoongi...Did you perhaps...talk to the beacon as well?” She asks, “It’s okay if you’re feeling doubt. Just talk to me and we’ll figure something out.” Yoongi smiles, “Mom, everything is fine.” He shakes his mom’s hand off him, “I’ll do it tomorrow.”

Queen Flora watches as Yoongi makes his way to be, “He’s always been a terrible liar.” She says, “Must’ve gotten it from his father.” The elder looks up at his Queen, “So, are you gonna give him more time, or take matters into your own hands.” Queen Flora sighs, “I’ll wait.”

~

Yoongi was laying down on his bed, the thought of just Hoseok making him smile. He looks over at the scrolls on his floor, smiling as he gets an idea to save Hoseok.

~

”People of the castle colonies! I have received knees of the beacon’s whereabouts!” Queen Soa announces, “The beacon is up North where the Nature Fairies are.” The big group of people starts demanding what the prophecy was. Queen Soa rolls her eyes, “Now Now, I wouldn’t invade-Oops!” Queen Soa reveals the scroll.

Everyone gazes at the scroll in excitement but once they read it, their faces dropped in Surprise and sadness.