~You're Here Now Beacon~

Destined For Many, Dying For One

A/N: Chapters will be fairly short. So please don’t expect very long chapters. Everyone has English names except the Main Characters and some supporting characters. Also, it’s major cringe. The original story is called Castle Swimmer by Wendy Lian Martin On Webtoon. Please show her lots of love and support as well.


A Small Golden Flower, far away from any kingdom, had bloomed. Revealing not only a beautiful flower but a boy inside it. His wings were of shimmering gold. The golden art on his cheeks was 3 small flower petals. A voice echoed in the young boy's ear. "Welcome To Existence Young Fairy." It said, "I am the god of the Forest, creator of all biotic and abiotic factors present now." 

"You, young one, are the beacon." It Continued, "You are the light who shines for others. Fulfilling Prophecies and helping others." The Brown-Haired, And yet to be named Fairy, looked up at the sky in confusion. The Voice continued to speak, "I will use my power to guide you through your journey." It says, "Now Go Forth!"

The Golden-Winged Boy only looked around a bit before, smacking his hand on the bud of the flower, pollen sprinkling everywhere and causing him to sneeze. He has tanned brown skin, sun-kissed even, his dark chocolate brown hair and deep brown eyes filled with wonder as he looked away from the pollen, the bright colors of the forest, it captivated him.

With the help of a few ladybug friends, the beacon had started to venture around the forest. Passing different animals as he used his large wings to maneuver himself around. The flap of his wings propelling him forward and up into the sky, the feeling made him feel joy, a laugh coming from the fairy as he flew about.

After a bit of flying, most importantly avoiding danger thanks to his ladybug friends, he reached a certain place, completely exhausted. Sitting down on a rock the fairy closed his eyes, feeling a tug against his chest a gold force appeared,  pulling the golden-winged fairy to an unknown destination.

A Guard had not fully been paying attention to the golden fairy, but when he was about to say something, he felt his words get caught in the back of his throat. "The Beacon! He has arrived!" He exclaims, "There's no mistaking those golden and shiny wings. Come inside little one, I'll introduce you to our Queen."

~

The queen was filled with joy when she saw the young fairy in front of her. "After awaiting Several Centuries the Beacon has come!" She announced to her people, "And we'll finally get the beautiful yellow flowers the prophecy has told." Everyone waited for the young fairy to do something.

Raising an eyebrow in confusion, the fairy had flown all the way up to the roof of the castle and slapped a sphere dangling from it. Immediately, rain and pollen had erupted from the sphere, blowing the Golden-Winged Fairy back a few meters.

The white-winged fairies had been overcome with joy, watching as flowers bloomed out of nowhere. However, the joy only lasted for a good 30 seconds before they realized, "Wait, these flowers are Blue, Not Yellow.”

"Beacon, you got it all wrong."

"These aren't the right flowers."

"Maybe the prophecy was false."

"Beacon, can you change this?"

"Beacon, this isn't right."

The multiple comments on The blue flowers made the beacon tear up and rush out of the palace, his ladybug friends following after.

After leaving the palace, he took a seat on the grass. He looked up at the sky, “How come the flowers were blue?” He asks the God of the forest, “Did I do something wrong?” 

No Answer

He tried again, “Hello?”

No answer

The golden-winged fairy hung his head down in defeat, choking back tears as he mumbled to himself.

”I don’t wanna be the beacon.”